Question: Have you ended any business relationships because of politics?

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

• Banned
Depends on the political issue. I have dropped clients that I found supported racist politics.

Well, I would too. I grew up in the Deep South and saw some of the worst kind of race riots in the streets and schools.
It all ends up with everybody losing.
Racists need to realize that.

I have dropped FB contacts. I use that for personal reasons, not political, if they get too political, off they go.

I was out walking our dog just now and a woman walking her dog saw me and approached me. She asked if I was the same person who lived on the corner who had posted in our "Next Door" site about the Beto O'Rourke signs being stolen from my yard. I have them on both sides of the corner.

I told her I was indeed and she said, "Thanks for putting them in your yard. And for getting replacements. Mine were stolen, too and also, I've got lots of clients in the neighborhood who have dropped me since I put a Beto sign in my yard a few months ago."

I was blown away. She continued, "Never had a problem, I'm a massage therapist and they've been my clients for years."

So, if you discovered someone you have a professional relationship with was on the opposite side of the aisle, would you stop doing business with them?

If a business were openly pro Trump I would drop them.

I have dropped FB contacts. I use that for personal reasons, not political, if they get too political, off they go.

Yea, I don't get the political XXXX on FACEBOOK on either side.

I'd love to see a picture of your dog in a zombie costume. Spare me the fucking lecture about White Privledge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pro Trump businesses don't need you.

Nobody likes the left so yeah bad idea posting those signs.

If you could provide a list of pro Drumpf businesses I would be grateful.

Yeah right. Like the farmers he had to give $12 billion to so they wouldn’t starve.

To answer OP directly and honestly, I would not drop my massage therapist because she is a liberal.

I assume all massage therapists are liberals.

Yeah right. Like the farmers he had to give $12 billion to so they wouldn’t starve.

Good one, BlackFlag.
They managed to find one farmer who allowed an interview and he said he was OK with making the sacrifice for Trump's tariff wars.
Yeah, was that before or after his Trump apology check arrived?

---------------------------------- massage therapist , thats funny , But yeah , to answer the question . i won't buy and thing 'levi' brand .

You mean as blatantly advertising and promoting themselves as such?

If you could provide a list of pro Drumpf businesses I would be grateful.

NASCAR supports Trump! Good job NASCAR

Just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we MAGA snowflake.

Forum List

Back