Question I keep pondering...

That's why you are an armchair warrior with your finger on the button to your electric lazyboy.
Better than having my head up my ass..as is yours.

Ya, you sound like quite an intellectual all right......:lmao:

You sound like quite a fag.

I'm female :slap: But thanx for proving just how intellectual you are! :eusa_clap:
Finally, we understand...why didn't you say that to begin with. You have no balls. Literally or figuratively.

LOL. Come after me or mine & that perception would change in a nano second...just like your voice.

I'm female :slap: But thanx for proving just how intellectual you are! :eusa_clap:
Finally, we understand...why didn't you say that to begin with. You have no balls. Literally or figuratively.

LOL. Come after me or mine & that perception would change in a nano second...just like your voice.
But you'll spread em for Isis....I understand now.

Projecting?

Projecting?
Predicting.

Oh, sure, and I didn't realize you were Irish! Were there separate schools for different body parts?

If true, then why are you deliberately spreading disinformation?

Tell the class about radiation. Use 10-year Chernobyl data as an illustration.
If i was willing and eager to throw 9 megatons at Moscow why would I worry about throwing it at Muslims?

That's why you are an armchair warrior with your finger on the button to your electric lazyboy.

Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.

Projecting?
Predicting.

Ya, you're a regular kreskin. don't quit your day job flippin burgers, jr.

You sound like quite a fag.[/QUOTE]
Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness she posts like a manly thing, reminds me of that mentally confused thing BRUCE Jenner

If i was willing and eager to throw 9 megatons at Moscow why would I worry about throwing it at Muslims?

Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.
Oh so your the fag...why didn't you answer my question? You said something about classified....

Playtime is a she.

not to mention my signature... that little sign should have tipped the dolt off.

Playtime is a she.
Using the you're a fag can only mean you've run out of what little intellectual ammo you had.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness she posts like a manly thing, reminds me of that mentally confused thing BRUCE Jenner[/QUOTE]

bite me twice bitch. :woohoo:

Playtime is a she.

not to mention my signature... that little sign should have tipped the dolt off.
If you weren't a Libtard it would have...but you libs can identify as any sex you want.

Playtime is a she.

If you weren't a Libtard it would have...but you libs can identify as any sex you want.

Oh that stung! Stung me good I tell ya!

Playtime is a she.

In all fairness she posts like a manly thing, reminds me of that mentally confused thing BRUCE Jenner[/QUOTE]
How ironic you talking about being confused and mental.

Playtime is a she.

How ironic you talking about being confused and mental.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of gay...your avatar.

Playtime is a she.
Oh so your the fag...why didn't you answer my question? You said something about classified....
You're as wrong about me being gay as you were about playtime being a guy and gay.
Yes I did say something about classified ,

Forum List

Back