Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

The societal definition is based on the scientific. How? The consensus of trust in science among the general public means their definition of gender will be based on the scientific definition of sex.

Therefore, the two words are interchangeable. What the human biology textbook says they will believe.
The reason 'gender' is used in media today rather than 'sex' is all rooted in Ruth Ginsburg's underhandedness. Back in the 1970s when she was trying to get discrimination lawsuits through, she used 'gender' instead of 'sex' because she thought it was a gentler term and would not offend the male judges deciding her case. Everything the left does is based on deception.

The reason 'gender' is used in media today rather than 'sex' is all rooted in Ruth Ginsburg's underhandedness.

Actually 'gender' being used today rather than 'sex' is all rooted in the moral majority that thought the word "sex" was icky and should not be said aloud. Thus they started using gender interchangeably even though it should not be

Without the scientific definition of sex, there is no societal definition of gender.

I will repeat that as many times as necessary.

You finally got something right....well done.

One is a scientific term, one is not.

Actually 'gender' being used today rather than 'sex' is all rooted in the moral majority that thought the word "sex" was icky and should not be said aloud. Thus they started using gender interchangeably even though it should not be
You change positions more times than Biden changes his diapers.

Either science advised the societal definition of gender, or some contrived 'moral majority' did.

because otherwise females will
stirrups.jpg

will be forced into ^^^ THAT ^^^

& just think - if a female is forced into a full term pregnancy AGAINST HER WILL, & there are complications - the 'smaller less intrusive' gov'ment ... that the right touts ... can actually cut her open & take the forced gestated baby outa her.

You change positions more times than Biden changes his diapers.

I have not changed my position at all.

Either science advised the societal definition of gender, or some contrived 'moral majority' did.

Science did not "advise" the societal definition of gender, but the moral majority were the catalyst for it use in place of sex.

People have used them that way, but their meanings are not interchangeable.

People do this a lot.

Jealous and Envious are used that way, but should not be.
Lol.

They both refer to the bodily anatomy of a male or female, man or woman. They essentially mean the same thing.

Man means male, woman means female. There are no alternate meanings.

How you see something different is beyond me.

I have not changed my position at all.

Science did not "advise" the societal definition of gender, but the moral majority were the catalyst for it use in place of sex.
Bwa ha. Where are you getting this stuff?

What would it serve the 'moral majority to replace one word with another? We picture the same thing when either of those words are used.

They both refer to the bodily anatomy of a male or female, man or woman. They essentially mean the same thing.

Not even a little bit. Gender has nothing to do with bodily anatomy.

Man means male, woman means female. There are no alternate meanings.

Depends upon if you are speaking of sex or gender.

How you see something different is beyond me.

Because I am not an low IQ moron that does not know the difference between words.

Now, I am off to the gym, but I will be back later. You were so sad when I left last night I felt I should tell you ahead of time.

Bwa ha. Where are you getting this stuff?

What would it serve the 'moral majority to replace one word with another? We picture the same thing when either of those words are used.

Because the word "sex" is icky as it also deals with human fucking each other.

because otherwise females will View attachment 646192

will be forced into ^^^ THAT ^^^

& just think - if a female is forced into a full term pregnancy AGAINST HER WILL, & there are complications - the 'smaller less intrusive' gov'ment ... that the right touts ... can actually cut her open & take the forced gestated baby outa her.
What's with you?

What about the people who forced them to take vaccines against their will?

Not even a little bit. Gender has nothing to do with bodily anatomy.

Depends upon if you are speaking of sex or gender.

Because I am not an low IQ moron that does not know the difference between words.

Now, I am off to the gym, but I will be back later. You were so sad when I left last night I felt I should tell you ahead of time.
Running off again.

Perhaps exercise that brain while you're at it.

Forum List

Back