🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

The chances of a fetus surviving outside of the womb is very small. That is the science. You are science free.
Put a healthy newborn over in the corner and leave it in its own and 100% of them will die.

Your side equates anyone who was there with the trespass and the violence on some of the police.
Your side called in an insurrection when there WAS NO CHANCE OF OVERTURNING THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IN PLACE AT THE TIME. Your side give Molotov cocktail throwing lefty thugs two years for firebombing police vehicles while throwing the book at Jan 6th people for fucking trespass.

None of your shit is accurate, it's lies mixed with attempts at being slick, and please go fuck yourself with an AIDS infested flaming tire iron.
My "side"? :lol:

In the first two weeks, police arrested more than 17,000 people in the 50 largest cities that had organized protests, according to a Post survey of news releases, arrest reports and aggregate data provided by police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/george-floyd-protesters-arrests/

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.
www.startribune.com

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

kutv.com

All caught up now, dipshit?

You mean like forcing CRT on our children? Forcing us to accept transgender into opposite sex bathrooms? You mean like accepting queer marriage?
What is CRT? You don't even know. You just parrot what you are told it is.

CRT is taught at the college level, dumbass.

TEACHER: Today, we are going to learn about Plessy v Ferguson.

SNOWFLAKE, JR: STOP BLAMING ME! :crybaby:

Forced gestation by the barrel of a gun is immoral and tyrannical
So is murder, but that's none of my business.

HOWEVER... as I always state, except for rape, incest, or mother's health.

Any abortion should be decided in the first trimester.

Where is your scientific evidence? That is theology. We have separation of church and state in this country.
Bullshit. It's science. I had heart surgery and was on a bypass machine. My heart wasn't beating for a while when it was stopped because of tachycardia, and then restarted. Was I a living human being?

I think that the stance of the 'pro-life" folks take after the baby exits the womb shows they do not really care about it at all.

What stance would that be? Just because Republicans don't believe in rewarding parents for their irresponsibility and lack of work ethic doesn't mean they don't care about children.

What is CRT? You don't even know. You just parrot what you are told it is.

CRT is taught at the college level, dumbass.

TEACHER: Today, we are going to learn about Plessy v Ferguson.

SNOWFLAKE, JR: STOP BLAMING ME! :crybaby:
Wrong. You're months behind.

You can slaughter all the unborn babies you like, but don't you DARE slaughter an unborn sea turtle!

Under state law, destroying a sea turtle nest or eggs is a third-degree felony, punishable by up to a $5,000 fine and/or five years in prison.

What stance would that be? Just because Republicans don't believe in rewarding parents for their irresponsibility and lack of work ethic doesn't mean they don't care about children.
he thinks it's better to kill them rather than the potential for future suffering later in life. Which isn't necessarily going to happen. but the death saves them from future probable suffering. Ain't they sweet? Such a wimp out position.

So is murder, but that's none of my business.

HOWEVER... as I always state, except for rape, incest, or mother's health.

Any abortion should be decided in the first trimester.
I get both sides of this issue. Its COMPLETELY subjective. Some see it as murder, some dont.
I dont see it as murder, per se, buuut i still find the practice a complete abomination.
But i think govt force is worse. Wayyy worse.

You can slaughter unborn humans all you wish, but if you slaughter an unborn bald eagle, you will be fined $100,000 and serve a year in prison.

A violation of the Act can result in a fine of $100,000 ($200,000 for organizations), imprisonment for one year, or both, for a first offense. Penalties increase substantially for additional offenses, and a second violation of this Act is a felony.

Forum List

Back