🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

I get both sides of this issue. Its COMPLETELY subjective. Some see it as murder, some dont.
I dont see it as murder, per se, buuut i still find the practice a complete abomination.
But i think govt force is worse. Wayyy worse.
I watched a YouTube video where a Pro lifer asked a pro choice if the pro choicer was ok with taking tongs and pulling out the limbs one by one as they killed the human life. changed the person's perspective immediately. That vision was something. She held up a little version of a baby and grabbed the arm and imitated taking the limbs off.

No it is not. We have seen that the right wants big government as long as it does what they want. You are not for small government. You want to control every aspect of American life. You want to impose your religious beliefs on us.

No, we don't mind you leftist being immoral and amoral. That is your thing, but when that immorality begins to harm our society, we begin to have a problem.

Do I really need to produce the proof again? Many posters have proven many times on this forum that CRT is being introduced to grade schoolers. You're a liar.
that dude's off topic, I have him on ignore, but I see you saw his post and it is off topic.

I get both sides of this issue. Its COMPLETELY subjective. Some see it as murder, some dont.
I dont see it as murder, per se, buuut i still find the practice a complete abomination.
But i think govt force is worse. Wayyy worse.
No one forced them to get pregnant.

Half of all abortions are the result of NO birth control being used during sex. Another fifth are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

The solution screams itself.

No one forced them to get pregnant.

Half of all abortions are the result of NO birth control being used during sex. Another fifth are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

The solution screams itself.
Rape?
I get it, man. It can be avoided. Many things are, yet, we dont avoid them.
The government forcing you to go through gestation is tyrannical. Period.

Half report using contraception. That means half DID NOT.

And those that used contraception used some of the least reliable birth control: Condoms and "pulling out".

The methods most commonly used by abortion patients in 2014 were condoms (24% of patients) and the pill (13%).

The share of abortion patients relying on condoms decreased between 2000 and 2014 (from 28% to 24%), and there was a small but significant increase in the share of patients who relied on withdrawal (from 7% in 2000 to 9% in 2014).

Rape?
I get it, man. It can be avoided. Many things are, yet, we dont avoid them.
The government forcing you to go through gestation is tyrannical. Period.
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Rape?

That has NOTHING to do with the fact that HALF of all unwanted pregnancies are due to NO birth control being used.

Like I said. The solution to the problem screams itself.

What stance would that be? Just because Republicans don't believe in rewarding parents for their irresponsibility and lack of work ethic doesn't mean they don't care about children.

Never said that. Being against the welfare state does not equate to being for kids starving to death.

So what is the solution? If we have a 500,000 more babies next year, the majority of which probably to women that cannot afford another mouth to feed, what do we do to ensure the babies do not indeed starve?

What the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Rape?

That has NOTHING to do with the fact that HALF of all unwanted pregnancies are due to NO birth control being used.

Like I said. The solution to the problem screams itself.
You said no one forced them to get pregnant, you fucking dipshit. What is rape? Do they change their mind before it over and tell the rapist to cum in them? Fuck
So, you want to force women to take contraceptives? Lets find how authoritarian you really are.

Nonetheless, the United States has long reported high levels of unplanned pregnancy and very uneven use of contraception. For example, even though most unmarried women in their 20s say they don’t want to get pregnant and despite the availability of many forms of birth control— including some that are highly effective—only half of those who are sexually active report using reliable contraception consistently. Unplanned pregnancy is nearly 100 percent preventable

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?

Doctors make MORE money when a woman carries the child to term and delivers the baby in hospital. Thousands, versus hundreds.

Abortion rights are important to poor people with no insurance, who can ill afford to bear and raise another child. 75% of abortions are related to the financial circumstances of the woman and her family.

Abortion doesn't devalue human life. Abortion has existed since the beginning of time because there are times throughout history when a woman is in no position to have a baby. During times of famine or war, or migration, the chances of both mother and child surviving were slim and none. But a woman on her own might survive.

God gave women that choice, but the US government would take it away.

So what is the solution? If we have a 500,000 more babies next year, the majority of which probably to women that cannot afford another mouth to feed, what do we do to ensure the babies do not indeed starve?
The solution is birth control. See my last several posts.

The subordinate solution is adoption. There are couples out there who wait years to adopt a child.

You said no one forced them to get pregnant, you fucking dipshit. What is rape? Do they change their mind before it over and tell the rapist to cum in them? Fuck
So, you want to force women to take contraceptives? Lets find how authoritarian you really are.
Rape and incest make up LESS THAN TWO PERCENT of all abortions, dipshit.

Of the other 98 PERCENT, no one forced them to get pregnant.

All caught up now?

Stop trying to use the victims of the most heinous crimes as humans shields. It's a thoroughly disgusting tactic.

They should report the rape and take meds to avoid conception! There are options rather than getting pregnant.

Rape and incest make up LESS THAN TWO PERCENT of all abortions, dipshit.

Of the other 98 PERCENT, no one forced them to get pregnant.

All caught up now?

Stop trying to use the victims of the most heinous crimes as humans shields. It's a thoroughly disgusting tactic.
Maybe you should have used proper terminology. Dont be mad at me because im not as illiterate as you.
So, do you want to force women to take contraceptives or not? Yes or no?

Doctors make MORE money when a woman carries the child to term and delivers the baby in hospital. Thousands, versus hundreds.

Abortion rights are important to poor people with no insurance, who can ill afford to bear and raise another child. 75% of abortions are related to the financial circumstances of the woman and her family.

Abortion doesn't devalue human life. Abortion has existed since the beginning of time because there are times throughout history when a woman is in no position to have a baby. During times of famine or war, or migration, the chances of both mother and child surviving were slim and none. But a woman on her own might survive.

God gave women that choice, but the US government would take it away.
Abortion doctors don’t deliver babies, gynecologists do

Forum List

Back