🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Everything I said is 100 percent accurate.

This is the Republican idea of "legitimate political discourse":

The Republican Party on Friday officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it “legitimate political discourse,” and rebuked two lawmakers in the party who have been most outspoken in condemning the deadly riot and the role of Donald J. Trump in spreading the election lies that fueled it.

Your side equates anyone who was there with the trespass and the violence on some of the police.
Your side called in an insurrection when there WAS NO CHANCE OF OVERTURNING THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT IN PLACE AT THE TIME. Your side give Molotov cocktail throwing lefty thugs two years for firebombing police vehicles while throwing the book at Jan 6th people for fucking trespass.

None of your shit is accurate, it's lies mixed with attempts at being slick, and please go fuck yourself with an AIDS infested flaming tire iron.

If I find out I'm going to have a retard baby I don't want it burdening me and society.

It's such a shame the way the tards project their own partisan hackery onto others. It really is.
You mean like forcing CRT on our children? Forcing us to accept transgender into opposite sex bathrooms? You mean like accepting queer marriage?

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?

The question is why is the far right so against Roe vs Wade. It was not controversial at the time.

When the Roe decision was handed down, W. A. Criswell, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas and sometime president of the Southern Baptist Convention, issued a statement praising the ruling. “I have always felt that it was only after a child was born and had a life separate from its mother that it became an individual person,” Criswell declared, “and it has always, therefore, seemed to me that what is best for the mother and for the future should be allowed.”

When Francis Schaeffer, the intellectual godfather of the Religious Right, tried to enlist Billy Graham in his antiabortion crusade in the late 1970s, Graham, the most famous evangelical of the 20th century, turned him down. Even James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family who later became an implacable foe of abortion, acknowledged in 1973 that the Bible was silent on the matter and therefore it was plausible for an evangelical to believe that “a developing embryo or fetus was not regarded as a full human being.”

The answer is simple. Politics. This has been transformed into a political issue to rally supporters around this. Paul Weyrich confirmed this.

These very same people are against Biden's expanded child tax credit. They are against the government helping expectant mothers. Being pro-life means that you should be for things such as the Biden expanded tax credit. The right is not pro-life. They are anti-abortion.

The question is why is the far right so against Roe vs Wade. It was not controversial at the time.

When the Roe decision was handed down, W. A. Criswell, pastor of First Baptist Church in Dallas and sometime president of the Southern Baptist Convention, issued a statement praising the ruling. “I have always felt that it was only after a child was born and had a life separate from its mother that it became an individual person,” Criswell declared, “and it has always, therefore, seemed to me that what is best for the mother and for the future should be allowed.”

When Francis Schaeffer, the intellectual godfather of the Religious Right, tried to enlist Billy Graham in his antiabortion crusade in the late 1970s, Graham, the most famous evangelical of the 20th century, turned him down. Even James Dobson, founder of Focus on the Family who later became an implacable foe of abortion, acknowledged in 1973 that the Bible was silent on the matter and therefore it was plausible for an evangelical to believe that “a developing embryo or fetus was not regarded as a full human being.”

The answer is simple. Politics. This has been transformed into a political issue to rally supporters around this. Paul Weyrich confirmed this.

These very same people are against Biden's expanded child tax credit. They are against the government helping expectant mothers. Being pro-life means that you should be for things such as the Biden expanded tax credit. The right is pro-life. They are anti-abortion.
Medical knowledge has come a long way in 50 years.

You believe that pro-life folks simply want the government to have more control rather than protecting human life? I don’t think you have fully thought that through. More government control is most certainly a tenant of the Democratic Party.

No it is not. We have seen that the right wants big government as long as it does what they want. You are not for small government. You want to control every aspect of American life. You want to impose your religious beliefs on us.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Leftists refuse to take responsibility for their actions. They want to be able to have unprotected sex at will, and if the result is a child they want to be able to have it ripped to pieces so they don’t have to take responsibility for their actions.

Thank you for proving you are a sexist bigot. Most women take this very seriously.

Thank you for proving you are a sexist bigot. Most women take this very seriously.
True, most women do take pregnancy seriously. On the other hand, many women see it as bothersome like a tumor and get it surgically removed.

Forum List

Back