🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question of the Week

have you eaten your dirt lately?

Why would I click on MSLSD? Nice try at being relevant.

Someday you leftists will see, in retrospect, how ridiculous you look right now. I look back at things that I said when I was at the same level of emotional immaturity you're mired in right now, and I cringe.

Why would I click on MSLSD? Nice try at being relevant.

lol ... 'cause that was the shortest tuber i could find & i know better than to give you an article about it to you know.... actually READ.

what's relevant - is you haven't denied the magic dirt preventative.

<snicker>

Someday you leftists will see, in retrospect, how ridiculous you look right now. I look back at things that I said when I was at the same level of emotional immaturity you're mired in right now, and I cringe.

says the chicky who reveled in the idea of continuing a thread until the mods kick us off!

< doublesnicker >

lol ... 'cause that was the shortest tuber i could find & i know better than to give you an article about it to you know.... actually READ.

what's relevant - is you haven't denied the magic dirt preventative.

<snicker>

says the chicky who reveled in the idea of continuing a thread until the mods kick us off!

< doublesnicker >
How can I deny something I've never heard of?

Maybe in your world.

As for derailing a thread, it takes two.

How can I deny something I've never heard of?

then try n' learn something. forget about rachel maddow - just watch the video to enlighten yourself. funny though, that you didn't even have a bit of curiosity & googled it.

donny loves the poorly educated long time.

As for derailing a thread, it takes two.

two corinthians?

Last edited:
then try n' learn something. forget about rachel maddow - just watch the video to enlighten yourself. funny though, that you didn't even have a bit of curiosity & googled it.

donny loves the poorly educated long time.

two corinthians?
Okay. You win.

Yep. You're a real winner.

lol .. you think the intent behind yer reply went unnoticed, quitter?

silly you....

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Things have meaning.

know who else is a winner?

us2020_resultpromo_306.png

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

indeed.

Biden to announce 500 million COVID-19 at-home test buy

BY NATHANIEL WEIXEL - 12/21/21 05:00 AM EST
In a speech aimed at both reassuring and persuading Americans to take precautions, Biden will announce that the administration plans to purchase 500 million rapid COVID-19 tests to distribute for free to any American who wants one.

In his speech, Biden will also announce that the U.S. will stand up new federal testing sites around the country, helping states that need additional testing capacity. The first will be set up in New York City this week.

1640096849949.jpeg

indeed.

BY NATHANIEL WEIXEL - 12/21/21 05:00 AM EST
In a speech aimed at both reassuring and persuading Americans to take precautions, Biden will announce that the administration plans to purchase 500 million rapid COVID-19 tests to distribute for free to any American who wants one.

In his speech, Biden will also announce that the U.S. will stand up new federal testing sites around the country, helping states that need additional testing capacity. The first will be set up in New York City this week.

View attachment 578126

LETS GO BRANDON!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I can't wait until Nuremberg 2 gets started. We are keeping lists of all those who supported the COVID genocide from the rolls of USMB posters.

Forum List

Back