🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question of the Week

well, thank-you dr kitty for that enlightenment - howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............... there's one little flaw in yer justification.

when did someone having a heart attack affect you or society as whole - by possibly giving you a communicable deadly disease?

Wait in previous comments you said if you get the JAB even if you get the Fauci flu you won't need to go to the hospital.

Wait in previous comments you said if you get the JAB even if you get the Fauci flu you won't need to go to the hospital.

& if you don't, the chances are bigley... that YOU are taking up a bed that someone who actually deserves one, cant get one.

So we're back to determining who deserves medical care.

it's already at that point in some areas & hospitals are having to triage people based on their vaccination status - because there are only so many personnel & resources available. those not vaxxed thru their own ignorance - & lest ye forget.... they - *you* - don't care about who they - *you* infect, why should they - *you* get preferential treatment when they - *you* get so sick with something you say isn't all that bad or doesn't exist?

LOL...

it's already at that point in some areas & hospitals are having to triage people based on their vaccination status - because there are only so many personnel & resources available. those not vaxxed thru their own ignorance - & lest ye forget.... they - *you* - don't care about who they - *you* infect, why should they - *you* get preferential treatment when they - *you* get so sick with something you say isn't all that bad or doesn't exist?

LOL...
LOL! Joke's on you!

I do not use so-called "modern" so-called "medicine". This is why I never get so-called "vaccines", and this is also why I will never go to a "hospital" for what you all call "COVID19".

So I am here and now robbing you of the smug tingle of power you get up your leg when you tell me that, when I get your imaginary "disease", I don't get treatment in your "hospital". Your "hospital" is the last place I'd go if I didn't feel well.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

LOL! Joke's on you!

I do not use so-called "modern" so-called "medicine". This is why I never get so-called "vaccines", and this is also why I will never go to a "hospital" for what you all call "COVID19".

So I am here and now robbing you of the smug tingle of power you get up your leg when you tell me that, when I get your imaginary "disease", I don't get treatment in your "hospital". Your "hospital" is the last place I'd go if I didn't feel well.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

i completely understand, sweety....

5346331.jpg
:lmao:

oh ... i'm sorry - should it have been a pic of hydroxychloroquine?
Nope. I have better than both.

It is quaint and backward that you think the only valid medicine in the world is that which is made in laboratories in the last 120 years or so. You will be the one checking into a hospital with your beliefs. Please remember to let us know when that happens, so that some of us can pray for you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nope. I have better than both.

:desk:

BOO DIRT!

It is quaint and backward that you think the only valid medicine in the world is that which is made in laboratories in the last 120 years or so.

<psssst>

them thar vaccines won't magnatize you.

You will be the one checking into a hospital with your beliefs.
ne'eh.

Please remember to let us know when that happens, so that some of us can pray for you.

the odds of me being hospitialised vs an unvaxxed pariah like you?

lol ...

Last edited:
:desk:

BOO DIRT!

<psssst>

them thar vaccines won't magnatize you.

ne'eh.

the odds of me being hospitialised vs an unvaxxed pariah like you?

lol ...
Oh, that's right. They are jabbing children as young as five now. Glad to hear your mommy got your shots done.

If FEDERAL LAWS cover DISCRIMINATION in the workplace, then WHY are companies getting away with discriminating against people who refuse the toxic “vaccine” or “jab”?

WHY aren’t they being sued for billions of dollars for breaking FEDERAL LAWS??

=================================
Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000e and following) prohibits employers from discriminating against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, and national origin (including membership in a Native American tribe). It also prohibits employers from retaliating against an applicant or employee who asserts his or her rights under the law. To learn more about retaliation, see our article on preventing retaliation claims by employees.

And there have been MANY amendments to this law, including Age, Pregnancy, and Medical.
Federal discrimination laws cover protected classes. Gender, race, religion, color, or national origin.

Anti-vaxxers are not a protected class.

Next question.

Oh, that's right. They are jabbing children as young as five now. Glad to hear your mommy got your shots done.

59 years ago ... then 54 years ago ... & when the swine flu was rampant ...

& boosters when needed. i'm still here - healthy & happy!

vaxx.jpg

it IS boo dirt you're relying on ... isn't it!

Forum List

Back