Question: Should the Doctor be legally mandated to register a pregnancy or would it be the Pregnant woman?

They sure as hell were not tested or had been around for decades when we were first given these vaccines in the 1950's. The death rate for children in the 1950's was 4 times what it is today, and that's due to the vaccines which wiped out most forms of childhood illness.

Kids DIED from the polio vaccines we were given.

The MNRA vaccines have been around and been tested for nearly 20 years but lacked a large scale test of their safety. They're the safest vaccines I've ever seen.

They went through the full FDA review process before that, and were fully tested.

People die from vaccines all the time, what we were told this time around is that we were lying when we pointed it out with the COVID vaccines.

They have been UNDER DEVELOPMENT for 20 years, not tested fully.

I just want to logistically who should be in forming the Government of the pregnancy?

I am leaving out the father.

If the responsible party doesn't inform the Government then what is the penalty? I doubt a fine would do.

So lets presume it is the woman that has to do it... She doesn't and says nothing and is a serious risk of going cross State lines and having an abortion (maybe she is 16 and in high school). With violation of the law and very serious chance of another one been broken, should the woman be brought into custody until the woman gives birth...

Nothing disgusting, you would have these bunch of pregnant women overseen by guards to protect the baby..

There is also the issue of pregnant women doing dangerous activities e.g. Hiking, Smoking, Drinking, Running....

I see a compromise here... Maybe we could get a trusted man to oversee the woman during pregnancy....

Proof..

Military has had a mandate on vaccines for decades...

As for flying... Airline companies wanted that as much as CDC... CDC was recommending the guidelines and they said people should be vaccinated before flying. No one is forcing anyone to fly...
that is pretty much the way i remember it as well.

no one was forced to take a vaccine, but the idiots who wanted to spead the disease were asked to stay home.

that is pretty much the way i remember it as well.

no one was forced to take a vaccine, but the idiots who wanted to spead the disease were asked to stay home.

Sorry, but "get the shot or lose your job" is force.

It's not deadly force, but still force.

I just want to logistically who should be in forming the Government of the pregnancy?

If the responsible party doesn't inform the Government then what is the penalty? I doubt a fine would do.

So lets presume it is the woman that has to do it... She doesn't and says nothing and is a serious risk of going cross State lines and having an abortion (maybe she is 16 and in high school). With violation of the law and very serious chance of another one been broken, should the woman be brought into custody until the woman gives birth...

Nothing disgusting, you would have these bunch of pregnant women overseen by guards to protect the baby..

There is also the issue of pregnant women doing dangerous activities e.g. Hiking, Smoking, Drinking, Running....

I see a compromise here... Maybe we could get a trusted man to oversee the woman during pregnancy....
All of the crap of playing games with the constitution and turning a Republic into a Democracy which means we elect authoritarians, especially Progs, is going to lead to a future where the state knows we are all at all times and what we do.

And it's still force when made to make a choice over your livelihood or the shot, it's just force that CowboyTwat agrees with.
There are plenty of places where you have to do things as part of your job.

Health and Safety, Hard hat on a site...

Must wear a seatbelt when a driver...

All the other vaccines if you are in the Military...

There is loads of these type of constraints
Those are well established, well tested vaccines that have been around for decades and have undergone full research and approval.

Not a new technology that hasn't been through the level of study in actual populations for the same amount of time.
Seriously, what do you know about Vaccine development?

Honestly, how long did you work for a major Pharma company in vaccine research and testing?

Please enlighten us all..

Sorry, but "get the shot or lose your job" is force.

It's not deadly force, but still force.
Nope...

No force...

You employer has conditions of work to keep all his staff safe... Like it or fuck off...

Friend of mine got COVID from a co worker he was 'forced' to work beside...

Nope...

No force...

You employer has conditions of work to keep all his staff safe... Like it or fuck off...

Friend of mine got COVID from a co worker he was 'forced' to work beside...

Yes force. Double so when government mandated and government imposed.

Even when he was wearing a mask, distancing, and getting the shots? SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOO

Now, with the USSC having made bans on abortions a possibility, liberal Democrats are suddenly concerned about the nanny state.

But only when it comes to abortion.

ATF is compiling a federal database on gun owners, though they are specifically forbidden by law to do so. The FBI - "the premier law enforcement agency in the world" - spies on "dangerous" groups such as "traditional Catholics."

Democrats are perfectly happy with this, but are shocked - shocked! - when it is turned on groups they support.
Right....

This isn't about nanny state, this about forcing women to carry and give birth and look after a child...

All you got is bullshit about guns : Fact check: Claim that ATF has 'gun registry' with 1 billion records is missing context

Proof..

Military has had a mandate on vaccines for decades...

As for flying... Airline companies wanted that as much as CDC... CDC was recommending the guidelines and they said people should be vaccinated before flying. No one is forcing anyone to fly...
Yeah, except that those other vaccines had a track record to run on, while the new DNA Kung Flu jab, is showing it true colors as men between 18 and 34 are starting to die "unexpectedly". Why do you hate our military so much?

Well, I’ve had a debate about “force” with other members here in the past, and they really don’t believe in force by coercion, they only see force as being, someone physically forcing you to do something.
Or like with Airlines, not be able to fly without the Kung Flu jab. Which was demanded by Tony (the thug) Fauxci.

1716910651808.png

Are you able to register yourself as a "pregnant person"?

Where was the Government forcing anyone to get a vaccine...

If you wanted to keep your fucking job taking the vaccine was mandatory. Vaccines have been mandatory in the milliatry for decades..

After that you are just trying to equate something which you can't equate...

You're trying to walk it back now?

Maybe some kind electronic tracking device can be inserted, uh, somewhere. That way the theocracy will always know if she's in an unapproved place.
i like the probe idea.

in addition to a gps receiver, it should also measure temperature, salinity, and such as a menstrual tracker.

Yeah, except that those other vaccines had a track record to run on, while the new DNA Kung Flu jab, is showing it true colors as men between 18 and 34 are starting to die "unexpectedly". Why do you hate our military so much?
So you know nothing how the Flu jab is tested and how that compares to COVID jab...

So explain the process and where the COVID skipped areas?

Please enlighten us all on your knowledge..

So you know nothing how the Flu jab is tested and how that compares to COVID jab...

So explain the process and where the COVID skipped areas?

Please enlighten us all on your knowledge..
Dude, i spent many years in the military knowing that the Flue jab is a bunch of dead virus cells that are then injected into your arm, so you build up antibodies in the hope of not catching that years flu. Got that? Now if the flu gets into 5 different people, and on the 6th that is you, the mutated flu virus can end up making you miserable, because of the change in the virus. Now the Kung Flu jab, was supposed to alter your DNA, making you susceptible to other problems later on in life as we are seeing with 18 to 34 year old men.
Since COVID, more young people are dying of heart attacks. Here's what we know
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, heart attack deaths across all age groups have become more common in the U.S., according to a September 2022 study by Cedars Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
The age group hit the hardest? People between 25 and 44, who saw a 29.9% relative increase in heart attack deaths over the first two years of the pandemic (which means the actual number of heart attack deaths were almost 30% higher than the predicted number).
“Young people are obviously not really supposed to die of heart attack. They’re not really supposed to have heart attacks at all,” Dr. Susan Cheng, a cardiologist at Cedars Sinai and co-author of the study, told TODAY in a segment aired Feb. 9.
The Marxists/Demofascists are the most EVIL people on the planet, and need to be removed like a cancerous tumor.

What disturbed me was the proposal of mandatory neck tattoos on pregnant women.

The neo-fascist, authoritarian right would require the doctor to report the pregnancy and the woman to keep her registration papers on her at all times.

The doctor would be jailed for failing to report; the woman would be jailed for failure to present her papers when required.

Where was the Government forcing anyone to get a vaccine...

If you wanted to keep your fucking job taking the vaccine was mandatory. Vaccines have been mandatory in the milliatry for decades..

After that you are just trying to equate something which you can't equate...
Don’t let the dishonest right derail the thread with ridiculous lies about vaccines.

Forum List

Back