Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.
It's clear as day, trump suggests/asks/comments on INJECTING disinfectant as a form of treatment. You have toi be the dumbest moron in US history to think that you could inject disinfectant.

Pretty much you people will defend anything Trump says no matter how embarrassingly stupid. You are a total partisan hack who cares more aboput party than country, this is proof. There is no defense for this.

It is clear as day that the media lied indeed.

Trump did NOT suggest people start injecting themselves with bleach. That is a fact no matter how much you whine and moan about the greatest president in US history.

The media didn’t say that he suggested that people start injecting themselves with bleach.

Why must you create your reality?

Because they did do that.

Or are you saying that it is "dangerous" to check a possible treatment?

Also, Trump did not make a claim that this will work.

CNN is fake news.

He suggested it. And it was dangerous.

Even your leftist lunatic friend admits, he did not tell you to inject bleach up your ass.

It never happened, you were lied to, and you bought it all as a dangerous fool, as in so stupid to be danger to himself.

Correct. He did not tell anyone to inject bleach or to drink bleach. And the media did not say that he said those things.

You made up that the media is saying that he said those things.

You are upset at the media for doing something that they did not do. You made it up.
Norman is fake news.

He just got caught posting edited fake news, editing out the part where Trump says injection...

The right will go to any length to defend Trump's stupidity.

Even if that quote was not word for word, it makes zero difference. President Trump did not suggest you shoot bleach up your ass. You can stop doing it now.

Further, a CNN viewer by default has no credibility, especially on the matters of determining who is credible.

YOU have no credibility Norman. You're
I specifically have posted several times in the last 12 hours how Trump meant that as a joke

guess he shouldn't quit his day job then.....~S~
I hope not...Since Trump's been in the Oval Office, the actual selling price of my house has gone up 1/3 to almost 800K.
Almost everyone has had a great job due to the Tax Cut.
Most of the White Collar workers are telecommuting and the supermarkets here are well stocked and making a fortune.
The downside is the temporary halt in construction.

The downside is that 55,000 people have died, and 775,000 of them are sick.

Liberals in this thread are so ignorant...

No they're not. And they're not buying the latest attempt of the Trump cult to gaslight Americans.
Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Do you jack of morons that UV light is a disinfectant?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
UV light is used routinely to disinfect and kill germs on surfaces.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

Trump was asking about these types of therapy's.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN
tRump was making shit up as he went along. Attempting to sound smart and failing miserably.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

Just relax and have a tRumptini.
You mean he just went up and ad libbed everything and then the scientists had to start working on this cure?
Wow!
No, I mean he stood up there and had his usual verbal diarrhea and you kids are still trying to justify it even though he has said the whole thing was "sarcasm".
I don't think you're quite getting it...
Most people with lives and skills only care about results, not the polite manner in which they are delivered.
You are basically hungry for an effeminate male looking to assuage your senses as opposed to a Meat & Potatoes guy who has put practically every minority in Nassau County and NYC on someone's payroll.
You definitely wouldn't like me.

What we, and you, have is an ignorant insult comic who punted "the biggest decision of my life" to governors, and then criticized both their stay-at-home and open-up decisions. It's pitiful. If pointing fingers and ducking responsibility are the measure of a leader, Orange Judas is your man.
Interesting...
I live in NY and neither Cuomo nor DeBlasio know the laws of who controls what and have been fighting over this issue for about 2 weeks.

That's not even interesting as a deflection.
We all know Liberals such as yourself represent about 5% of the US population, so you go on being mentally ill because it really doesn't affect my life.
I just love you guys because you supply me with the material I need to do my comedy show at work.

He punted on his big decision, then criticized Whitmer for stay-at-home and Kemp for open-up. It's his big moment to show leadership, and he answers the bell by pointing fingers and ducking responsibility. Do you really think most Americans can ignore that the way you cultists do?
To tell you the truth, Trump, like most business people, talks and doesn't listen.
No politician or group of Health Care Professionals working in a bubble know what's going on.

So when's the last time a politician took the blame for anything?
Never.
You know Bill Clinton never had sex with all those women even though Hillary write in her book that he did.

Let's face facts...no matter what Trump does, you will hate the fact he exists.
That's your problem, not Trump's problem.

Most business people listen more than they talk. That's why Trump has the worst business record of any American businessman with 3000 plus lawsuits, most of which he lost, and 7 business bankruptcies. And the people Trump listens to, are people who flatter him with lies and conspiracy theories about his "enemies".

Idiots like Trump are a lawyer's dream client. They think they know everything, and can get away with anything. They lie, they cheat, and they don't pay their bills. Everyone they do business with hates them because they're such assholes. Eventually the only people who will work for them are other dishonest, corrupt and incompetent people, because those are the only people who can stand to be around these arrogant assholes.

Politicians take the blame for their mistakes all of the time. Bill Clinton didn't deny he had sex with all of those women. He denied he had sex with Monica Lewinsky because he didn't have sexual intercourse with Monica, which is even creepier. She gave him a blow job. The judge said "nice try" but this is a sexual relationship.

It's not just the people on this board, who are seeing his lies, and responding to them. All over the world, clips of Donald Trump asking Dr. Birx about injecting disinfectants, and UV light. Nobody is being fooled by your attempts to explain away this insanity.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, INTELLIGENT, RATIONAL PEOPLE ARE ASKING WHY DONALD TRUMP HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICE FOR UTTER INCOMPETENCE LEADING TO THE DEATHS OF 50,000 PLUS PEOPLE

NOBODY IS LAUGHING. THE USA IS NOW EFFECTIVELY OUT OF THE G8, THE G20, AND NATO. YOU'RE TOTALLY ON YOUR OWN. YOU'LL BE TREATED LIKE THE PARIAH NATION YOU'VE BECOME UNDER TRUMP. OUR BORDERS ARE CLOSED TO YOU, NOW AND FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. ALL OVER THE WORLD.

You can keep pretending that Trump is the greatest President ever and continue trying to gaslight the American public, or you can acknowledge this Administration is the greatest clusterfuck of all time, and your nation is being destroyed. Either way, nobody is listening to your defense of Trump.

REALITY! WHAT A CONCEPT.

Orange Man Bad.
Is that flute in the horizontal position?

Seems that way.

Well? Did it?

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.
Hey jack of idiots, want to ignore my posts some more about UV light being infected into patients?

Hey jack of liars, you are an ignorant embarrassing brainwashed loser and a liar.

Wow. Did you hurt yourself typing that? Because that's a lot of butthurt in three sentences.
Now, if you'd like to inject yourself with some disinfectant or bring that UV light into your body "in some other way", I promise, I won't judge. :)

LOL

You are aware that we use En-do-trachea tubes that are UV active light sources which clean the tube and kill the virus in the trachea dont you? Your also aware we have suctioning tubes for the trachea that have UV lights on them so that when they suction the trachea and bronchial tubes they kill the virus as well.

We also have mist/sprays that can be used to kill the virus on inhalation as well.

The only one who is butt hurt here is you as you have been caught in a major lie.... AGAIN
tRump was making shit up as he went along. Attempting to sound smart and failing miserably.

You mean he just went up and ad libbed everything and then the scientists had to start working on this cure?
Wow!
No, I mean he stood up there and had his usual verbal diarrhea and you kids are still trying to justify it even though he has said the whole thing was "sarcasm".
Most people with lives and skills only care about results, not the polite manner in which they are delivered.
You are basically hungry for an effeminate male looking to assuage your senses as opposed to a Meat & Potatoes guy who has put practically every minority in Nassau County and NYC on someone's payroll.

What we, and you, have is an ignorant insult comic who punted "the biggest decision of my life" to governors, and then criticized both their stay-at-home and open-up decisions. It's pitiful. If pointing fingers and ducking responsibility are the measure of a leader, Orange Judas is your man.
Interesting...
I live in NY and neither Cuomo nor DeBlasio know the laws of who controls what and have been fighting over this issue for about 2 weeks.

We all know Liberals such as yourself represent about 5% of the US population, so you go on being mentally ill because it really doesn't affect my life.
I just love you guys because you supply me with the material I need to do my comedy show at work.

He punted on his big decision, then criticized Whitmer for stay-at-home and Kemp for open-up. It's his big moment to show leadership, and he answers the bell by pointing fingers and ducking responsibility. Do you really think most Americans can ignore that the way you cultists do?
To tell you the truth, Trump, like most business people, talks and doesn't listen.
No politician or group of Health Care Professionals working in a bubble know what's going on.

Never.
You know Bill Clinton never had sex with all those women even though Hillary write in her book that he did.

Go back to pretending he didn't say what he said. Your opinion of me isn't worth a bucket of warm spit.
Then why do you need to post your vitriol?
I guess you missed that sarcastic look on his face.
You're mentally ill.

You're insane. Driven crazy by rightwing media, hate radio and a conman President. You haven't one logical defense of Trump. You've pointed fingers and called names, so maybe Trump is a bit of a leader after all. You're following his example.
Be specific...where do you think I get my news...
TV, radio, web...
Take a few minutes and be specific.
And then I'll tell you who I follow and believe.

I mean, if you're going to accuse me of something...be specific.

You get your news from people who lie to you, if you think Trump was really being sarcastic. I've been sufficiently specific. If you have something to say, say it.
Be specific...where do I get my news and from which cue card readers?
One of the reasons I ask you is because I have posted this specific information several times in the last month and it seems you don't read my posts.
Now answer or admit you are mentally ill.

I said what I had to say. If I decide to say more, I will.

Your idiotic demands don't work.
You decided, due to your mental illness, to virtually yell at me.
It's obvious you are mentally ill regardless oi the subject.

I bet you love MSNBC; even my cable box laughs when I'm watching it.
I used to have a modicum of respect for Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo until Trump threw his hat in the ring; then they started behaving just like you.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

Interesting...

Never.

Go back to pretending he didn't say what he said. Your opinion of me isn't worth a bucket of warm spit.
You're mentally ill.

You're insane. Driven crazy by rightwing media, hate radio and a conman President. You haven't one logical defense of Trump. You've pointed fingers and called names, so maybe Trump is a bit of a leader after all. You're following his example.
TV, radio, web...

You get your news from people who lie to you, if you think Trump was really being sarcastic. I've been sufficiently specific. If you have something to say, say it.
One of the reasons I ask you is because I have posted this specific information several times in the last month and it seems you don't read my posts.

I used to have a modicum of respect for Rachel Maddow and Chris Cuomo until Trump threw his hat in the ring; then they started behaving just like you.

I'm not the one who has to pretend Trump was being sarcastic. Check yourself.

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

Interesting...

Never.

You're mentally ill.

TV, radio, web...

I don't have to prove anything specific until you prove you can be honest in general.
You are mentally ill.

The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.

So did he not say what he clearly said?

Or did he say it, but he was only joking?

Or did he say it, and he was right because you found something that was vaguely similar?

And this is what was clearly said....by an ABC reporter, Jon Carl....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

The President was being sarcastic. Please adjust your talking points accordingly, citizens.

So did he not say what he clearly said?

Or did he say it, but he was only joking?

Or did he say it, and he was right because you found something that was vaguely similar?

And this is what was clearly said....by an ABC reporter, Jon Carl....

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”
First...thank you, but then again, unlike JoeB, I'm not mentally ill.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

You are totally fucking nuts.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

AND STILL you try to deny it.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Why are you deflecting instead of facing this honestly?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

Don't be a degenerate, face things honestly and stop posting crazy nonsense.

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

Get with the program, Son.
And your a fucking idiot...

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....

ummmm.... this isn't 'business as usual' it's a fucking PANDEMIC. a presser about supposed facts & stats are supposta be the agenda; it's not the time nor the place to be spitballing ideas & 'see what happens'

cause given the mentality of his base ... & it was already proven some are dumbfucks of the highest order ... having already CONsumed fish cleaner because of a drug yer president dotard was peddling ... it was at the very least impulsive & STUPID on donny's part to talk about it like that.

so much so - that lysol & his own CDC had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest it.

You're off message. tRump had admitted he said it, but that it was in the way of a sarcastic question (or response depending on when you listened to him) to reporters that he wasn't talking to and weren't asking questions at the time.

In buisness we have what are called "brain storming sessions" where every idea that comes into your head you throw out because it might trigger someone else with a relevant strategy or process that is valuable. Nice to see that you people are totally blindered on taking out trump at all costs even if it kills millions....

ummmm.... this isn't 'business as usual' it's a fucking PANDEMIC. a presser about supposed facts & stats are supposta be the agenda; it's not the time nor the place to be spitballing ideas & 'see what happens'

cause given the mentality of his base ... & it was already proven some are dumbfucks of the highest order ... having already CONsumed fish cleaner because of a drug yer president dotard was peddling ... it was at the very least impulsive & STUPID on donny's part to talk about it like that.

so much so - that lysol & his own CDC had to come out with a statement telling people not to ingest it.

People actually watching those conferences don't have trouble with what president Trump is saying. That's actually only you, and you don't watch them anyway because you hate Trump, remember?

In short STFU.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

Even Trump said he didn’t mean what he said, that he meant the opposite, that he was being sarcastic.

Why are you lefties worried about what Trump says? How many black people got shot this weekend in town you guys run? How in the world could you try to combat the greatest president in the history of the world when every town you run is shit holes

Because he is the President and what tells Americans and the world in the time of crisis matters. DUH?

Because you are a degenerate unable to honestly deal with certain things is my explanation of it.

Do you need to be reminded not to drink Lysol after he was joking? lol come on man! Lol

He wasn't joking, he said it seriously with absolutely zero indication that it was a joke or "srcasm". He was taken seriously by everyone in the room, and you are a fucking degenerate to even suggest that as an explanation of what happened at that press conference.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

People actually watching those conferences don't have trouble with what president Trump is saying. That's actually only you, and you don't watch them anyway because you hate Trump, remember?

In short STFU.

i watch until he comes to the mic, hoping to get some actual truthful facts. but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety.

so did lysol & the CDC.

In short STFU.

i watch until he comes to the mic, hoping to get some actual truthful facts. but i heard & saw what he said this time around - in its entirety.

so did lysol & the CDC.
Lol.. Why Democrats can’t win elections

In short STFU.

so did lysol & the CDC.

is that why the house flipped? hell even deep south KY & LA took on (D) governors. :eusa_dance:

In short STFU.

so did lysol & the CDC.

is that why the house flipped? hell even deep south KY & LA took on (D) governors. :eusa_dance:
41 seats? Lol republicans took 52 two years before lol .. your moderate democrats like jones vote with trump 90% of the time. Keep em coming i say.. we love democrat trumps hehe

I wonder if Trump and his supporters are aware the technology of video and audio recording really exists.

In the midst of massive deaths and economic destruction, the Conservative hero is running the show. As Trump and his followers are based in grievance politics, is it any wonder they would contort themselves so in order to find someone else, anyone else to blame? Hubris leads to cynicism. Cynicism leads to stupidity. Stupidity is home court for Trump and those who believe in him.

And here we are. A huckster buffoon in charge and the cynically stupid lapping up his every word as if it were gospel.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.

And who cares? Misspoke, joking, spit shooting, what is the derangement? What’s stopping you from moving on? The great trump made a mistake? So you attack him? Sad

Ant has what is defined as mental illness.

I wonder if Trump and his supporters are aware the technology of video and audio recording really exists.

In the midst of massive deaths and economic destruction, the Conservative hero is running the show. As Trump and his followers are based in grievance politics, is it any wonder they would contort themselves so in order to find someone else, anyone else to blame? Hubris leads to cynicism. Cynicism leads to stupidity. Stupidity is home court for Trump and those who believe in him.

And here we are. A huckster buffoon in charge and the cynically stupid lapping up his every word as if it were gospel.

Yes we are.

The prediction was that without Trump's actions millions would die.

He saved millions of people, beat all expectations. Now America is opening, and the economic predictions will all be beat next.

In short STFU.

so did lysol & the CDC.

41 seats? Lol republicans took 52 two years before lol .. your moderate democrats like jones vote with trump 90% of the time. Keep em coming i say.. we love democrat trumps hehe

lol... 2016 is gone, incel.... 2018 the house flipped. that's all that matters.

the senate is in play this time around & no (R) is immune from covid. they won't be voting for the dude that let them get it or killed their gramma.

In short STFU.

so did lysol & the CDC.

lol... 2016 is gone, incel.... 2018 the house flipped. that's all that matters.

the senate is in play this time around & no (R) is immune from covid. they won't be voting for the dude that let them get it or killed their gramma.
The model said 200,000 people would be dead two weeks ago. We’re only at 50,000 what an incredible job Trump is done it’s a battle this pandemic.. what an incredible job Republicans are doing to take the lead and reopen this country what are Democrats doing besides standing there begging baby daddy Trump for welfare lol democrats can’t lead lolKeep sending moderate Democrats to the house they will vote for Trump 90% of the time

Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

Interesting...

Never.

You're mentally ill.

I love how you fools call truth and honesty "vitriol".

What sarcastic look? Nobody believes your lies. NOBODY.

Classic gaslighting attempt, complete with questioning the mental health of poster.
Well? Did it?

LOL

Wow!

Interesting...

Never.

You're mentally ill.

TV, radio, web...

I don't have to prove anything specific until you prove you can be honest in general.
You are mentally ill.

You're the one sitting at your computer lying, and trying to claim that others are mentally ill. I don't know who you think your fooling but at this point the only answer is, "Yourself".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back