Question to Pro-Choice murders.Do you not afraid Hell?

I don’t support Roe v Wade for two reasons. They ignored that at conception a new genetically distinct person comes into existence and they took away the right to decide the law from the states.
So the fetus has a right to live but the mother does not. Gotcha.
Did I say that?

Why does the unborn baby exist in the first place?

Is the baby property to be disposed of at the will of its owner?

I don’t support Roe v Wade for two reasons. They ignored that at conception a new genetically distinct person comes into existence and they took away the right to decide the law from the states.
Did I say that?

You have refused to give your blessing to an abortion to save the life of the mother. Until you do you are implicitly saying the fetus has a right to live but the mother does not.

Did I say that?

You have refused to give your blessing to an abortion to save the life of the mother. Until you do you are implicitly saying the fetus has a right to live but the mother does not.
Actually I am not saying that at all. I am saying it should not be rationalized as moral or right.

Did I say that?

So why is it that you can only make extreme arguments that have no bearing on the vast majority of abortions? Surely you do not believe the 1 million abortions performed every year in this country are performed to save the life of the mother, right?

Why don’t you make a moral argument for all of the abortions that are performed for selfish reasons. Can you do that?

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.
None of the babies you pictured could legally killed anywhere in the US. And that is a good thing no one would dispute.

On the other hand you don't even know if this microscopic cell should be protected or not:
dev_zygote.jpg

You're wrong!

Abortion is Murder!

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.
None of the babies you pictured could legally killed anywhere in the US. And that is a good thing no one would dispute.

On the other hand you don't even know if this microscopic cell should be protected or not:
dev_zygote.jpg

Regardless of any unfavorable images you might present. If it is a human being, It should be protected.

Your own body was once that small and deniable. As was mine.

Any fetus is a human being.

I can't distinguish what it is.

Our fundamental disconnect is that you see that zygote as a human being while I see it as the blueprint of a human being that it may one day become. To me it lacks the one thing that distinguishes it from any other animal, and that is a human brain. That miracle of nature.
That is a shortcoming on your part.

Biology does not require that an organism have a brain. Especially at the first stages of that organism's life cycle.
It is biology that makes us human beings. I like to think it is more than biology that makes us human. I like to think we are more than the sum of our parts.

Only God can make human beings, not 'biologies' or evolutions.

Facepalm.

Way to play into the leftarded proabot's claim tbat anyone who opposes abortion is just pushing their religious views onto other.

A Murder is a Murder.
The highway to Hell and everlasting damnation!

If you are going to do religion... I wish you would at least do it with John 3:17 in mind.

Ten-Commandments-1500w-56b36bca5f9b58def9c99bcb.jpg

Apparently G-D didn’t have anyone in his family who was raped and beaten or Molested by someone in their Family and became pregnant

A Murder is a Murder!
No exceptions

Facepalm.

Way to play into the leftarded proabot's claim tbat anyone who opposes abortion is just pushing their religious views onto other.

A Murder is a Murder.
The highway to Hell and everlasting damnation!

If you are going to do religion... I wish you would at least do it with John 3:17 in mind.

Ten-Commandments-1500w-56b36bca5f9b58def9c99bcb.jpg

Apparently G-D didn’t have anyone in his family who was raped and beaten or Molested by someone in their Family and became pregnant

A Murder is a Murder!
No exceptions

Tell that to the women who were beaten, raped, forced to do things they didn’t want to do or those who became impregnated through Forced Incest . In case you haven’t heard having a baby is supposed to be one of the happiest time in a women’s life

Last edited:

Forum List

Back