Question to Pro-Choice murders.Do you not afraid Hell?

I certainly wouldn’t make a fringe argument to try and define the rule by exception like you are trying.
An very rare and extreme case so it should be easy to answer. I think the vast majority of Americans would answer yes to this question. Will you?
Would you support an abortion to save the life of the mother is the baby was going to die soon after birth?

But let me address it anyway. No one knows the future. No one knows who will die and who will live. Everyone has to make their own choices but they don’t have to rationalize their choices as being moral. Women grieve when they have abortions because they know it is wrong.
So the answer is you would ask the mother to ignore her doctors and take her chances? Should she trust her fate to God?

You say "Everyone has to make their own choices" but you want to prevent women from doing just that. You want to make the choice for them.

You're wrong about women (surprise!), not all of them grieve. Some shout out in relief.

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.

bornino-basics-baby-wendejacke-p1352407-5.jpg

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

beautiful-african-baby-diapers-isolated-260nw-163430075.jpg

71q-%2BiGlGqL._SY355_.jpg

Look where you are going to

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
I would never hurt one of those babies.

A seeds a different story.

There is no hell

Oh, why don’t you post a severely retarded mongaloid baby?
At conception they aren’t seeds.
Would it be ok to abort a severely deformed baby that will only know terrible pain for its short life?
No. But you’d probably do it anyway. Right?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

There is no hell

Would it be ok to abort a severely deformed baby that will only know terrible pain for its short life?
You're a very mentally sick person. But you knew that already.

I certainly wouldn’t make a fringe argument to try and define the rule by exception like you are trying.
An very rare and extreme case so it should be easy to answer. I think the vast majority of Americans would answer yes to this question. Will you?
Would you support an abortion to save the life of the mother is the baby was going to die soon after birth?

But let me address it anyway. No one knows the future. No one knows who will die and who will live. Everyone has to make their own choices but they don’t have to rationalize their choices as being moral. Women grieve when they have abortions because they know it is wrong.
So the answer is you would ask the mother to ignore her doctors and take her chances? Should she trust her fate to God?

You say "Everyone has to make their own choices" but you want to prevent women from doing just that. You want to make the choice for them.

You're wrong about women (surprise!), not all of them grieve. Some shout out in relief.
The question isn’t whether or not I would support or do it. The question is would I try and rationalize it as being moral. To that question the answer is no. Think about Truman’s decision to drop not one but two atom bombs on Japan. Was that moral? No. He considered it the lesser of two evils.

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

There is no hell

That too is an example of the dunning effect.

There is no hell

You're a sad example of the prick effect.

Under the current law it is her decision to make, right?

Why is it that you can’t justify your support of abortion using the real reason the vast majority of women chose to end the life of their babies?

^ she mad.

^ she mad.
^ She sick.

The question isn’t whether or not I would support or do it. The question is would I try and rationalize it as being moral. To that question the answer is no. Think about Truman’s decision to drop not one but two atom bombs on Japan. Was that moral? No. He considered it the lesser of two evils.
So if a mother has to choose between two evils, her death and the death of a sick fetus, there is no moral option? Or is her death the only moral option?

So if a mother has to choose between two evils, her death and the death of a sick fetus, there is no moral option? Or is her death the only moral option?
Why would there be or even need to be?

Why couldn’t she just choose to do something that was immoral? Why does it need to be rationalized?

But yes, if she chose to sacrifice herself so her child could live, I would say that was a moral choice.

^ she mad.
^ She sick.
I think it is pretty sad that you need to go through life like this.
You need to make people suffer to make yourself feel better about an invisible god that you can’t prove. That’s disgusting.

Under the current law it is her decision to make, right?
Would you change that law if you could?

Why is it that you can’t justify your support of abortion using the real reason the vast majority of women chose to end the life of their babies?
I'm just fine with allowing a mother to choose, no questions asked, in the first trimester. I'm quite sure I will never be able to justify it to you.

You seem to be unable to justify abortion for any reason. That makes you an extremist in American society and I find extremists of ANY ilk to be dangerous to the rest of us.

^ she mad.
^ She sick.
You need to make people suffer to make yourself feel better about an invisible god that you can’t prove. That’s disgusting.
Nope. You bring all the suffering on yourself.

I am just making an observation.

But yes, if she chose to sacrifice herself so her child could live, I would say that was a moral choice.
How many organs have you donated? I know someone who needs a heart. <Place heart joke here> Ready to make a moral choice or is that only for others?

^ she mad.
^ She sick.
Nope. You bring all the suffering on yourself.

I am just making an observation.
I’m not suffering, but you’d want others to suffer in constant pain to make yourself feel like you’re right.

Forum List

Back