Question to Pro-Choice murders.Do you not afraid Hell?

How can you kill so sweet human beings?Do you not afraid Hell?
Your body does not belong to you, but to God who decides about it.
None of the babies you pictured could legally killed anywhere in the US. And that is a good thing no one would dispute.

On the other hand you don't even know if this microscopic cell should be protected or not:
dev_zygote.jpg

Regardless of any unfavorable images you might present. If it is a human being, It should be protected.

Your own body was once that small and deniable. As was mine.
Unfavorable? Human or not, this zygote is indistinguishable from that of any other other animal. What makes it different is the heritage of its' DNA. That is what you want to protect, 23 strands of protein.

Correction.

It is not "indistinguishable" at all.

That is where your comment is misleading.

Human beings do not take photographs of embryos into abortion clinics to have them killed and removed.

They take themselves; and there ia no doubt, scientifically, about what they are pregnant with.

You acknowledged as much in the other thread.
So you think this is a living human being to be protected because of its human dna?
upload_2019-2-19_15-52-55.jpeg

They can do anything they want. They have free will and are in control of their destiny.
So you're walking your previous statement back. Good for you.
I don’t believe I did, Taz.
Re-read your last 2 posts.
I did. I wrote them.
You said “It is wrong to intentionally end a human life”. And then said “they can do anything they want” when I asked about the terminally ill. You walked it back.
Yes, I did say those things. But there is nothing contradictory. You just don’t understand it.

None of the babies you pictured could legally killed anywhere in the US. And that is a good thing no one would dispute.

On the other hand you don't even know if this microscopic cell should be protected or not:
dev_zygote.jpg

Regardless of any unfavorable images you might present. If it is a human being, It should be protected.

Unfavorable? Human or not, this zygote is indistinguishable from that of any other other animal. What makes it different is the heritage of its' DNA. That is what you want to protect, 23 strands of protein.

Correction.

Human beings do not take photographs of embryos into abortion clinics to have them killed and removed.

They take themselves; and there ia no doubt, scientifically, about what they are pregnant with.

So you think this is a living human being to be protected because of its human dna? View attachment 246747
No. Because it is a living human in the early stage of the human life cycle. DNA just proves it is a specific human being.

So you're walking your previous statement back. Good for you.
I did. I wrote them.
You said “It is wrong to intentionally end a human life”. And then said “they can do anything they want” when I asked about the terminally ill. You walked it back.
Yes, I did say those things. But there is nothing contradictory. You just don’t understand it.
You walked it back, man up.

I did. I wrote them.
Nope. It totally went over your head.

I did. I wrote them.
No, you walked it back.

Nothing about abortion is simple. If that is how you see it you need to take your blinders off.
It is exactly that simple. What is complicated are the rationalizations that justify a wrong as a right. They are entirely unnecessary.
Then it is you who are simple. Would you support an abortion to save the life of the mother is the baby was going to die soon after birth? What if the baby would live but the mother would die?

dev_zygote.jpg

Correction.

So you think this is a living human being to be protected because of its human dna? View attachment 246747

Snowflake, you need a new play book.

"Elephant embryo at 11 weeks. Its limb buds and head are similar to that of a six-week-old human embryo. It is about 18 millimeters in size and weighs 1.5 grams."

Stunning Images of Animals in the Womb

Nice try.

dev_zygote.jpg

Correction.

"Elephant embryo at 11 weeks. Its limb buds and head are similar to that of a six-week-old human embryo. It is about 18 millimeters in size and weighs 1.5 grams."

Nice try.
So that life is worthless to you? How about these?
images

Nothing about abortion is simple. If that is how you see it you need to take your blinders off.
It is exactly that simple. What is complicated are the rationalizations that justify a wrong as a right. They are entirely unnecessary.
Then it is you who are simple. Would you support an abortion to save the life of the mother is the baby was going to die soon after birth? What if the baby would live but the mother would die?
I don’t claim to be anything more. I try to be simple whenever I can.

I certainly wouldn’t make a fringe argument to try and define the rule by exception like you are trying.

But let me address it anyway. No one knows the future. No one knows who will die and who will live. Everyone has to make their own choices but they don’t have to rationalize their choices as being moral. Women grieve when they have abortions because they know it is wrong.

Correction.

Nice try.
So that life is worthless to you?

The Constitution says ALL persons are entitled to the equal protections of our laws. It doesn't say only lives value.

Strike two.

I did. I wrote them.
No, you walked it back.
Nope. You just don’t understand it.

No, you walked it back.
Too late, you already walked it back.

No, you walked it back.
You can make that claim as many times as you want but it doesn’t change the fact that my statements went over your head.

No, you walked it back.
You can make that claim as many times as you want but it doesn’t change the fact that my statements went over your head.
Too late. Better luck next time.

Jesus still uses those who can see their failure. Women that have abortions repent just like you do when you are guilty of inflaming other people's sin for personal ego trip.

bornino-basics-baby-wendejacke-p1352407-5.jpg

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

beautiful-african-baby-diapers-isolated-260nw-163430075.jpg

71q-%2BiGlGqL._SY355_.jpg

Look where you are going to

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell
I would never hurt one of those babies.

A seeds a different story.

There is no hell

Oh, why don’t you post a severely retarded mongaloid baby?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

There is no hell

At conception they aren’t seeds.

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

There is no hell

Would it be ok to abort a severely deformed baby that will only know terrible pain for its short life?

durchfall-bei-babys.jpg

hell4.jpg

Read here:

The Truth About Hell

There is no hell

Would it be ok to abort a severely deformed baby that will only know terrible pain for its short life?
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back