Questions for the ‘Majority of Scientists Agree’ Climate Changers

Too fucking funny. You do realize the earth's climate is dominated by what happens in the northern hemisphere, right?

And climate scientists reach opposite conclusions on the cause of the recent warming trend depending upon which datasets they use. Climate fluctuations and environmental uncertainty are hallmarks of our bipolar glaciated world where the temperature of the planet is at the threshold for extensive continental northern hemisphere glaciation.

So you have wrongly concluded that CO2 is responsible. We are 2C below past interglacial temperatures with 120 ppm more CO2.
ONCE AGAIN, please identify a global temperature dataset that leads climate scientists to reject the conclusions of the IPCC?

ONCE AGAIN, please identify a global temperature dataset that leads climate scientists to reject the conclusions of the IPCC?
Didn't I already answer this?

Use rural temperature datasets to eliminate the urban heat island effect and use the high variability solar output dataset - used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites - instead of the low variability solar output dataset used by IPCC models.

Wait, are you talking about the links you provided to articles on the IPCC suppressing dissent? There were no datasets in any of those articles I looked at. Nor did they come to conclusions in opposition to those of the IPCC. They just bitched about how they were arrived at.

I never saw it. Can you remember any part of the name or URL?
Wait, are you talking about the links you provided to articles on the IPCC suppressing dissent? There were no datasets in any of those articles I looked at. Nor did they come to conclusions in opposition to those of the IPCC. They just bitched about how they were arrived at.

You don't have to. You only need verify the IPCC's model includes rural and urban temperature datasets and use the low variability solar output dataset as claimed.

What is needed is that you show a link to a real, honest-to-goodness climate scientist arriving at the conclusions you claim they do, using the data you claim will take them there. It would also be nice to have some verification that the dataset you're talking about has any validity.

What is needed is that you show a link to a real, honest-to-goodness climate scientist arriving at the conclusions you claim they do, using the data you claim will take them there. It would also be nice to have some verification that the dataset you're talking about has any validity.

Why don't you drop this bullshit I have also posted similar stuff and your science deniers ignored it.

Why does the IPCC include the urban heat island effect and use the low variability solar output datasets?

Oh yeah.... here's why....

CLIMATE CRISIS 2022.gif

Forum List

Back