Quid Pro Joe Biden Describing His Late Wife: “Neilia Was My Very Best Friend, My Sensuous Lover"

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
You can't make this shit up!

The whole whole quote: “Neilia was my very best friend, my sensuous lover. The longer we lived together the more we enjoyed everything from sex to sports.”

Twitter

The whole whole quote: “Neilia was my very best friend, my sensuous lover. The longer we lived together the more we enjoyed everything from sex to sports.”

Twitter
I’m so glad I don’t know losers like you in real life, white trash

Is there something wrong with that?

Should Joe have been out fucking whores while Neilia was having their children, and then trade her in on a new model after a few laps around the track? Would that make him a real man?

Twitter

That quote MIGHT be from the book Ron Kessler wrote about Biden and other politicians, from the link in the tweet by some-fucker-who-knows, Paul Sperry.

So you think this is news, hmmm? Really.

Oh, of course you do, you've been dumbed down by Trump.

2nd hand info and if you like it, you're in. Loser.

Since Hunter screwed his dead brothers wife while he was dying ,this isn't surprising that his less than honorable father said this . We all know (and even Democrats will admit)that these modern democrats have no honor or morals .

Oh FFS ... who gives a flying doughnut what Biden said about his sex life with his wife?
I care much more about the bizarre treatment he shows to young girls.

Uncle Joe has some real disturbing issues....
agree ,but the left find reasons for this behaviour and justify it . They should really reflect and understand that all that mercury they drank and all the lead paint chips they consumed does effect their mental stability . I use Hillary and Obama as results of the test .

What's really disturbing is the Democrat Biden decides to run for president knowing full well that all the obvious dark problems his family has , (son screwing dead brothers wife ), (same son thrown out of navy for drug use ,( same son using old man for career moves in Ukraine ), (Joe Biden 's pedophilia problem) , (who knows what's coming out next), that Joe still goes ahead and doesn't really give a crap if all these truths are blasted all over the news and sees nothing wrong with it . The guys not even embarrassed and this behaviour is a common problem in the Democrat party . Anything and everything goes with the gutter dwellers of the left and their constituents love it . Like I said - these people were the test dummies for mercury and lead paint and the Democrat party is the Petri dish .

What's really disturbing is the Democrat Biden decides to run for president knowing full well that all the obvious dark problems his family has , (son screwing dead brothers wife ), (same son thrown out of navy for drug use ,( same son using old man for career moves in Ukraine ), (Joe Biden 's pedophilia problem) , (who knows what's coming out next), that Joe still goes ahead and doesn't really give a crap if all these truths are blasted all over the news and sees nothing wrong with it . The guys not even embarrassed and this behaviour is a common problem in the Democrat party . Anything and everything goes with the gutter dwellers of the left and their constituents love it . Like I said - these people were the test dummies for mercury and lead paint and the Democrat party is the Petri dish .
Dammit I did it again and put he leftest here in a bad light ! Jeez I'm really ,really sorry for that . I hope you assholes can accept my apology that I may give you .

Dammit I did it again and put he leftest here in a bad light ! Jeez I'm really ,really sorry for that . I hope you assholes can accept my apology that I may give you .

Your lack of verifying your comments is glaring in all your gossip-based posts.
Try a link to a reliable source or just crawl back up Trump's ass where you belong.

Was Joe Biden ever on Jeff Epstein's island???

Biden supporters DO NOT WANT TO KNOW, not at all....

Remind us again what office "son" is running for?

Oh and nice avatar.

By the way there's no such thing as a "Democrat party [sic]" and the phrase is "as I said", not "like I said".

That's enough homework for now.

You guys are hitting below the belt already huh? Not that it's unexpected. I mean look at your boss. Thinks nothing of murdering journalist and using corrupt shakedown tactics as a means to wealth and political influence.

Remind us again what office "son" is running for?

Oh and nice avatar.

By the way there's no such thing as a "Democrat party [sic]" and the phrase is "as I said", not "like I said".

That's enough homework for now.
wow thanks for the edycation Pogo . Your our hero

Forum List

Back