Quid Pro Joe Biden Describing His Late Wife: “Neilia Was My Very Best Friend, My Sensuous Lover"

What's really disturbing is the Democrat Biden decides to run for president knowing full well that all the obvious dark problems his family has , (son screwing dead brothers wife ), (same son thrown out of navy for drug use ,( same son using old man for career moves in Ukraine ), (Joe Biden 's pedophilia problem) , (who knows what's coming out next), that Joe still goes ahead and doesn't really give a crap if all these truths are blasted all over the news and sees nothing wrong with it . The guys not even embarrassed and this behaviour is a common problem in the Democrat party . Anything and everything goes with the gutter dwellers of the left and their constituents love it . Like I said - these people were the test dummies for mercury and lead paint and the Democrat party is the Petri dish .

Remind us again what office "son" is running for?

Oh and nice avatar.

By the way there's no such thing as a "Democrat party [sic]" and the phrase is "as I said", not "like I said".

That's enough homework for now.
wow thanks for the edycation Pogo . Your our hero

Those of us who work with the mentally challenged get called that but believe me it's a lot of work.

What's really disturbing is the Democrat Biden decides to run for president knowing full well that all the obvious dark problems his family has , (son screwing dead brothers wife ), (same son thrown out of navy for drug use ,( same son using old man for career moves in Ukraine ), (Joe Biden 's pedophilia problem) , (who knows what's coming out next), that Joe still goes ahead and doesn't really give a crap if all these truths are blasted all over the news and sees nothing wrong with it . The guys not even embarrassed and this behaviour is a common problem in the Democrat party . Anything and everything goes with the gutter dwellers of the left and their constituents love it . Like I said - these people were the test dummies for mercury and lead paint and the Democrat party is the Petri dish .

Oh and nice avatar.

By the way there's no such thing as a "Democrat party [sic]" and the phrase is "as I said", not "like I said".

Those of us who work with the mentally challenged get called that but believe me it's a lot of work.
nah - it's easy for you

You guys are hitting below the belt already huh? Not that it's unexpected. I mean look at your boss. Thinks nothing of murdering journalist and using corrupt shakedown tactics as a means to wealth and political influence.
Well at least Trump has never ordered an American citizen to be killed like Obama has.

You guys are hitting below the belt already huh? Not that it's unexpected. I mean look at your boss. Thinks nothing of murdering journalist and using corrupt shakedown tactics as a means to wealth and political influence.
Well at least Trump has never ordered an American citizen to be killed like Obama has.

No?

11202296-3x2-700x467.jpg

Oh and nice avatar.

nah - it's easy for you

I just make it look easy.

But you'll notice, you never answered the question. I noticed.
My work is never done.

I figured you'd eventually out yourself as anti American terrorist supporter. Were you upset when the President ordered our soldiers to violate Pakistani sovereignty to take out Osama too?

I figured you'd eventually out yourself as anti American terrorist supporter. Were you upset when the President ordered our soldiers to violate Pakistani sovereignty to take out Osama too?
your boring me

Were you upset when the President ordered our soldiers to violate Pakistani sovereignty to take out Osama too?

That the Cocksucker in Chief had a little "skit" for us involving Col Osman and a plastic head would be something only you would cheer....

Find us a photo of "Osama" in Saudi.... ooops, there aren't any....

https://nypost.com/2016/07/16/saudis-stonewalled-us-terror-probes-before-after-911-report/

"— Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

because Col Tim Osman was NEVER THERE....

Forum List

Back