Quinnipiac (released Jan. 25): Trump approval at 36%

I'm counting in the obvious errors in polling they have been making. After all, the shrilary is now our POTUS according to your polls.
According to those very same polls, Hillary was predicted to win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points — she won by 2.1 points. Pretty accurate. Far more accurate than your claim Trump ‘s 36% is about the same as Obama’s at this same point.

Who cares. She lost the election by a huge electoral margin. It is the electoral college that matters. Not the popular vote. maybe some day you'll figure that fact out.
So? We’re talking about polls and polls reflect national voting, not electoral voting.

Yes, and I merely pointed out that the pollsters have a dismal record. Thus, whatever they report is to be taken with a grain....a really, really, HUGE grain of salt.

But, they DON’T have a dismal record. That’s you being misinformed. Polling said Clinton was more popular than Trump among voters. She was.

Do you know which politician cited opinion polling during his campaign more than any other politician in history?
It’s not that he is misinformed — it’s that he doesn’t want to admit Trump is not doing a very good job as president. He’s mentally lazy and it’s far easier to spit on polls than to defend Trump’s dismal record.

Donald Trump's approval remains extremely low as a majority of people say he's dishonest.
QU Poll Release Detail
And this is all before his indictment.
#MuellerTime

So, about equal with obummer at this time, and above merkel and macron. Good to know.
About equal to REAGAN'S. You know when the GOP held for a piddly 12 years!!
Trump is hoping to match Reagan's record tripling of the national debt
Well he still won't beat Obama's record debt.
Given Obama was handed an economy in free fall, which greatly contributed to the debt; whereas Trump inherited a strong and growing economy, you might be right. But even then, it’s too soon to call yet.

Donald Trump's approval remains extremely low as a majority of people say he's dishonest.
QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

So, about equal with obummer at this time, and above merkel and macron. Good to know.
Given Obama was handed an economy in free fall, which greatly contributed to the debt; whereas Trump inherited a strong and growing economy, you might be right. But even then, it’s too soon to call yet.
Obama spent more than all presidents combined.

QU Poll Release Detail
#MuellerTime

He’s on his way

What illegal voting? Cite the fucking data.

The extra three million. All from California: which had a 4.5 total plurality for Hillary. California has more Mexicans than whites now. You know they have been running in and illegally voting for Hillary as fast as they can. California automatically registers them to vote when they get a drivers license: no checks whatsoever.

California is trying to steal American elections. That needs to be cleaned up.

And by “about,” you mean Obama’s 45% (according to Quinnipiac) is “about” the same as Trump’s 36%? :cuckoo:

I'm counting in the obvious errors in polling they have been making. After all, the shrilary is now our POTUS according to your polls.
According to those very same polls, Hillary was predicted to win the popular vote by 3.2 percentage points — she won by 2.1 points. Pretty accurate. Far more accurate than your claim Trump ‘s 36% is about the same as Obama’s at this same point.

Who cares. She lost the election by a huge electoral margin. It is the electoral college that matters. Not the popular vote. maybe some day you'll figure that fact out.
So? We’re talking about polls and polls reflect national voting, not electoral voting.
Is that so?
Clinton heavily favored to win Electoral College: poll

The extra three million. All from California: which had a 4.5 total plurality for Hillary. California has more Mexicans than whites now. You know they have been running in and illegally voting for Hillary as fast as they can. California automatically registers them to vote when they get a drivers license: no checks whatsoever.

California does not automatically register illegal aliens to vote. You rightards are clinically insane. :cuckoo:

And by “about,” you mean Obama’s 45% (according to Quinnipiac) is “about” the same as Trump’s 36%? :cuckoo:

Is that so?
Yes, that is so. There is no such thing as an electoral college poll. There are hundreds of individual state state polls and some folks read into them to reach a conclusion, but that’s an error on the part of those reading into the polls, not the polls themselves. Furthermore, polls are a snapshot in time. You’re pointing to polls taken prior to Comey’s very public announcement that the FBI was re-opening the investigation into Hillary’s email server; after which, her double-digit lead evaporated and it became a close race.

Is that so?
Yes, that is so. There is no such thing as an electoral college poll. There are hundreds of individual state state polls and some folks read into them to reach a conclusion, but that’s an error on the part of those reading into the polls, not the polls themselves. Furthermore, polls are a snapshot in time. You’re pointing to polls taken prior to Comey’s very public announcement that the FBI was re-opening the investigation into Hillary’s email server; after which, her double-digit lead evaporated and it became a close race.
You just can't admit they were wrong, can you? I just gave you a link to Reuter's website where they predicted a Clinton ELECTORAL victory. Did you even bother to look at it or do you think if you keep denying it, it won't exist? And btw, the polls were STILL predicting she would be the next POTUS right up to election night. Here's another poll for you to deny.
Our final map has Clinton winning with 352 electoral votes. Compare your picks with ours.

Is that so?
You just can't admit they were wrong, can you? I just gave you a link to Reuter's website where they predicted a Clinton ELECTORAL victory. Did you even bother to look at it or do you think if you keep denying it, it won't exist? And btw, the polls were STILL predicting she would be the next POTUS right up to election night. Here's another poll for you to deny.
Our final map has Clinton winning with 352 electoral votes. Compare your picks with ours.
You’d have to prove I’m wrong for me to admit it. Pointing to polls before the race tightened up doesn’t do it. That would be like saying look, Trump has a 55% approval rating and then posting a link to a poll from January, 2017.

Is that so?
You’d have to prove I’m wrong for me to admit it. Pointing to polls before the race tightened up doesn’t do it. That would be like saying look, Trump has a 55% approval rating and then posting a link to a poll from January, 2017.
Two days before the election isn't close enough for you? LMAO!

No arrests or indictments?

It does seem to me pretty important that Americans give up this fantasy that polls can predict ANYthing. IQ test kiddoes --- after 2016, Trump and Brexit, do you still believe in polls?

No -- IQ 120 and over

Yes -- IQ --- ouch, way low, more polite not to quantify.

Every time I see a reference to a poll in any article now, I stop reading. Because I know it's a lie and fake news and propaganda.

Is that so?
Two days before the election isn't close enough for you? LMAO!
Moron... the link you posted from 2 days before the election was of the LA Times, not of a poll. It was the LA times predicting what they thought the polls showed. The polls were right but the LA Times misread them.

It does seem to me pretty important that Americans give up this fantasy that polls can predict ANYthing. IQ test kiddoes --- after 2016, Trump and Brexit, do you still believe in polls?

No -- IQ 120 and over

Yes -- IQ --- ouch, way low, more polite not to quantify.

Every time I see a reference to a poll in any article now, I stop reading. Because I know it's a lie and fake news and propaganda.
Spits the idiot who thinks California registered millions of illegal aliens to vote. :cuckoo:

.... and makes up his own IQ chart to fit his own invented narrative. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back