Quinnipiac (released Jan. 25): Trump approval at 36%

So, about equal with obummer at this time, and above merkel and macron. Good to know.
About equal to REAGAN'S. You know when the GOP held for a piddly 12 years!!
Trump is hoping to match Reagan's record tripling of the national debt
Well he still won't beat Obama's record debt.
Given Obama was handed an economy in free fall, which greatly contributed to the debt; whereas Trump inherited a strong and growing economy, you might be right. But even then, it’s too soon to call yet.
Obama spent more than all presidents combined.
Liar...

Real:
  • Obama ............................... $27,045,330,000,000
  • All presidents combined ... $118,429,900,000,000

Nominal:
  • Obama ............................... $28,616,490,000,000
  • All presidents combined ... $83,216,370,000,000

About equal to REAGAN'S. You know when the GOP held for a piddly 12 years!!
Given Obama was handed an economy in free fall, which greatly contributed to the debt; whereas Trump inherited a strong and growing economy, you might be right. But even then, it’s too soon to call yet.
Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
He spent 9 trillion dollars.

Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
And Trump asked to eliminate the debt ceiling. He wants to increase spending bigly, after massively slashing tax revenue. Smart.

Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
And Trump asked to eliminate the debt ceiling. He wants to increase spending bigly, after massively slashing tax revenue. Smart.
We will see how it goes. Looks like Trumps spending is helping the American people. Obama's spending helped unions and the Democrat party.

Trump's approval rating might be low (because that's accurate I'm sure lol), but my 401K and bonus are high as shit!!!

Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
Nope. I even gave you links even to show how much he spent and you’re still too stupid to understand. <smh>

Trump's approval rating might be low (because that's accurate I'm sure lol), but my 401K and bonus are high as shit!!!
You’re 401K is up bigly because we’re in the 9th year of a bull market.

Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
Nope. I even gave you links even to show how much he spent and you’re still too stupid to understand. <smh>
You're to blind to see, the real spending. Liberals are freaking out, an estimate of Trump spending 1.5 trillion over 10 years. Lol

Liar...

Real:

Nominal:
You're to blind to see, the real spending. Liberals are freaking out, an estimate of Trump spending 1.5 trillion over 10 years. Lol
That’s debt, ya flamin’ moron. Debt is but a small fraction of spending not covered by revenue.

But that’s not what you said. What you idiotically said was, ”Obama spent more than all presidents combined.“

And as you were shown, that’s nowhere close to accurate...

Real:

Nominal:

Savvy?

Yes, that is so. There is no such thing as an electoral college poll. There are hundreds of individual state state polls and some folks read into them to reach a conclusion, but that’s an error on the part of those reading into the polls, not the polls themselves. Furthermore, polls are a snapshot in time. You’re pointing to polls taken prior to Comey’s very public announcement that the FBI was re-opening the investigation into Hillary’s email server; after which, her double-digit lead evaporated and it became a close race.
You just can't admit they were wrong, can you? I just gave you a link to Reuter's website where they predicted a Clinton ELECTORAL victory. Did you even bother to look at it or do you think if you keep denying it, it won't exist? And btw, the polls were STILL predicting she would be the next POTUS right up to election night. Here's another poll for you to deny.
Our final map has Clinton winning with 352 electoral votes. Compare your picks with ours.
You’d have to prove I’m wrong for me to admit it. Pointing to polls before the race tightened up doesn’t do it. That would be like saying look, Trump has a 55% approval rating and then posting a link to a poll from January, 2017.
Two days before the election isn't close enough for you? LMAO!
Moron... the link you posted from 2 days before the election was of the LA Times, not of a poll. It was the LA times predicting what they thought the polls showed. The polls were right but the LA Times misread them.
The LA Times doesn't do polls? You are such a loser. Face reality, moron. It doesn't matter what poll I quote, you'll find some way to say it was done on the wrong day, or didn't poll the right people, or didn't do the poll after an unknown person made a comment on a specific day. You're pathetic. Bottom line: All the lefties predicted Hillary would win the election. Doesn't matter whether it was the popular vote or electoral vote, they predicted she would be the next POTUS. They were wrong and you can't accept it, you just look for ways to make excuses for them. I laugh at you. :lol:

Forum List

Back