Quote for the day

"Advice is like snow... the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper it sinks, into the mind." ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge

What seems the weight of a pebble to one can feel like a boulder to another.

"One day, long after I am gone, you will remember me and say we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel, abolished the Federal Reserve and kicked all secret societies, occultists, usurpers and Zionists out of our wonderful country, to keep it that way, but it is never too late. Just remember that!" ~ John F. Kennedy

Fail

"I slit the sheet, the sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit."...... Iosif Vissarionovich Stalin.

"One day, long after I am gone, you will remember me and say we should have stopped the nuclear program of Israel, abolished the Federal Reserve and kicked all secret societies, occultists, usurpers and Zionists out of our wonderful country, to keep it that way, but it is never too late. Just remember that!" ~ John F. Kennedy

Fail

Rats.

Thanks for the clarification, Ropey.

Fail

Rats.

Thanks for the clarification, Ropey.

Why certainly. I even made my own fail right after yours so that you would feel comfortable about it.

:D

Fail

fake-quotes-are-fake.jpg

To observe evil acts and do nothing to stop them is to share responsibility for such acts. - Tsunesaburo Makiguchi

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If there were in the world today any large number of people who desired their own happiness more than they desired the unhappiness of others, we could have paradise in a few years. ~ Bertrand Russell

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

The strength of the United States is not the gold at Fort Knox or the weapons of mass destruction that we have, but the sum total of the education and the character of our people. ~ Claiborne Pell

"Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them." - Albert Einstein

^This is often misquoted leaving out that one can change their mind's awareness and thus change the mind that is dealing with the problem it created.

Forum List

Back