Quote for the day

Be concerned less with position than being worthy of position. Be concerned less with people knowing you than developing qualities worth knowing.---Confucius

a9a55d2483405a45c4ec4b8603a19435.jpg

btw..I am not buddhist. I just like the quotes. :)

Last edited:
Know the difference between instinct and habit. Trust your instincts--question your habits. ---Unknown

"Amid life's quests, there seems but worthy one: to do men good."

-Gamaliel Bailey

As I am all too familiar, I became the very thing I fought against the past few days or so:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

As I am all too familiar, I became the very thing I fought against the past few days or so:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And when you look into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

A little dramatic....don't you think?

-Friedrich Nietzsche

A little dramatic....don't you think?

Nope. Quite befitting for what happened over the past few days. Can't blame me for being a bit melodramatic. Besides, my father always quoted that to me as a teenager. So it has sentimental value as well.

“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
― Ernest Hemingway

Jesus was a Jew, yes, but only on his mother's side.

- Archie Bunker

Forum List

Back