Quote for the day

“Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in, except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

“Lady Nancy Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.
Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.”

-Winston Churchill

St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic. ~Adrienne Cook

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been, the foresight to know where you are going, and the insight to know when you have gone too far."

And the retrospect to appreciate going too far.

:D

quote-the-wireless-telegraph-is-not-difficult-to-understand-the-ordinary-telegraph-is-like-a-very-long-albert-einstein-342047.jpg

“ Silence is argument carried on by other means. ”----Che Guevara

:eek:

And from Che, no less.

images

:eusa_clap:

A son is a son till he takes him a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.​
~Irish Saying​

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.​
~Tenneva Jordan​

Outright Profanity is the sign of a weak mind, attempting to exert itself forcefully and failing miserably. - Unknown

Forum List

Back