Quote of the Speech: "Trump's own bigotry compromises the judge's neutrality"

You ask a lot of clever questions but dont seem to have one answer to anything. It allows you remain flexible to jump from one side to another.

Its obvious you dont believe Trump is a bigot or racist. So asking me HOW is he one is pointless. correct? Thanks for playing

If defining words is having clever answers. I don't know what to tell you.

You are trying to stretch a dictionary meaning to say something it doesn't say.

I'll ask you again.

If I say

"I know some whites are biased towards blacks based on the fact that they are white"

Am I being bigoted towards whites?

You're missing the part that concludes no whites are able to judge blacks because of it. Thats cute

Why won't you answer my simple yes or no question?

Because your question is simple minded and is different than the topic we are talking about. If you think no whites can ever judge blacks because bias exists just say so. Go ahead. Only THEN will you be saying the same thing that Trump is saying.

Warren, who lied about being American Indian to further herself, said.....

"Link"?

Didn't think so. Frank Man speak with forked tongue. Heap big bullshit.

"Elizabeth Warren's Maternal Ancestors

She claims to have Indian blood through her mother so that side of her family is shown here. All were always found in all records as white. They were never found in any Cherokee records or listed as Indian. The Trail of Tears was in 1838-39. We chose to show back to the generation born before that time, though we have traced most her lines back further. Additional information or documentation available upon request."

Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Elizabeth Warren Information

No no, I don't mean a link that shows absence of evidence. That's simply failing to show a positive.

No, I mean a link that actually proves your point. One that demonstrates the negative.
That after all is your assertion. Are you abandoning it already?

BUH bye now.
That is actually demonstrating her ancestors were white, Pogo. Unless the records were inaccurate. That's not evidence either.

You ask a lot of clever questions but dont seem to have one answer to anything. It allows you remain flexible to jump from one side to another.

Its obvious you dont believe Trump is a bigot or racist. So asking me HOW is he one is pointless. correct? Thanks for playing

I'll ask you again.

If I say

"I know some whites are biased towards blacks based on the fact that they are white"

You're missing the part that concludes no whites are able to judge blacks because of it. Thats cute

Because your question is simple minded and is different than the topic we are talking about. If you think no whites can ever judge blacks because bias exists just say so. Go ahead. Only THEN will you be saying the same thing that Trump is saying.

See, the problem we are having is twofold. First you are only semi literate, second you are dishonest.

Please post an EXACT quote from Trump saying ALL Hispanics are biased.

There isn't one, and you know it.

I'll ask you again.

If I say

See, the problem we are having is twofold. First you are only semi literate, second you are dishonest.

Dude, do you have this on a copy and paste? Every response is a "heres what I think of you" post. We're supposed to be discussing a topic and your favorite topic is me.

Please post an EXACT quote from Trump saying ALL Hispanics are biased.

There isn't one, and you know it.

You know there isnt an exact quote thats why you asked. I said: If you think no whites can ever judge blacks because bias exists just say so. Go ahead. Only THEN will you be saying the same thing that Trump is saying.

Until you admit that there is no need to discuss it further

"Link"?

She claims to have Indian blood through her mother so that side of her family is shown here. All were always found in all records as white. They were never found in any Cherokee records or listed as Indian. The Trail of Tears was in 1838-39. We chose to show back to the generation born before that time, though we have traced most her lines back further. Additional information or documentation available upon request."

No no, I don't mean a link that shows absence of evidence. That's simply failing to show a positive.

No, I mean a link that actually proves your point. One that demonstrates the negative.

BUH bye now.
That is actually demonstrating her ancestors were white, Pogo. Unless the records were inaccurate. That's not evidence either.

He's making a positive statement about a negative: "she lied". He cannot show a basis for that. All he can do is quote somebody who can't confirm the opposite, and he doesn't get that that's not the same thing. I can claim to be Icelandic/Tierra del Fuegan; he may not believe me, but he has no basis to claim "I lied". To do that he has to show (a) that I am not Icelandic/Tierra del Fuegan, and (b) that I know I'm not.

His own link supplies a sublink called "Elizabeth Warren's Mother Lied" (about the story she related of her own wedding). Its point is that the oral history apparently doesn't mention spectators at the wedding, and then shows that there were spectators (witnesses). At that point this sterling logic says, and I quote, "We know Pauline apparently lied about one thing. What is to say she didn't lie about it all?". And that's supposed to pass for evidence of a negative: "who's to say it didn't happen". :rolleyes: Classic Argument from Ignorance Fallacy.

Moreover, that's trying to make the point that her mother lied. Which, even if true, would not make the misled recipient of that story a "liar" if that recipient accepts it as accurate. Not that who was at the wedding is any issue at all in the first place, which is all the evidence pertains to before jumping off the pier into Speculation Lake.

Frank oughta read his own links some time.

And we did this all before, and he lost then too.

Last edited:
Pogo is just lost on Lizzy Cheekbones. I don't understand the basis for the disconnect. She lied about her heritage, it's just a fact

"Link"?

BUH bye now.

He's making a positive statement about a negative: "she lied". He cannot show a basis for that. All he can do is quote somebody who can't confirm the opposite, and he doesn't get that that's not the same thing. I can claim to be Icelandic/Tierra del Fuegan; he may not believe me, but he has no basis to claim "I lied". To do that he has to show (a) that I am not Icelandic/Tierra del Fuegan, and (b) that I know I'm not.

His own link supplies a sublink called "Elizabeth Warren's Mother Lied" (about the story she related of her own wedding). Its point is that the oral history apparently doesn't mention spectators at the wedding, and then shows that there were spectators (witnesses). At that point this sterling logic says, and I quote, "We know Pauline apparently lied about one thing. What is to say she didn't lie about it all?". And that's supposed to pass for evidence of a negative: "who's to say it didn't happen". :rolleyes: Classic Argument from Ignorance Fallacy.

Moreover, that's trying to make the point that her mother lied. Which, even if true, would not make the misled recipient of that story a "liar" if that recipient accepts it as accurate. Not that who was at the wedding is any issue at all in the first place, which is all the evidence pertains to before jumping off the pier into Speculation Lake.

Frank oughta read his own links some time.

And we did this all before, and he lost then too.
My apologies. I thought it was about if her ancestors were native, not whether she or the family lied about it.

Pogo is just lost on Lizzy Cheekbones. I don't understand the basis for the disconnect. She lied about her heritage, it's just a fact
She was WRONG about her heritage, like lots and lots of other people are. Whether she knew it is another story. One you will never prove unless she admits she made up the story. Good luck on that.

No, Frank. You see, going on the internet and posting something ....... doesn't make it real. You need what we call "evidence".

You need, for instance, a letter writ by Liz Warren to a confidential friend saying "I knew I had no Native blood but I put the story out anyway". Go find that. Posting "it's just a fact" doesn't make it just a fact.

I'm the Queen of Belgium. It's just a fact.
See what I did there?

She was WRONG about her heritage, like lots and lots of other people are. Whether she knew it is another story. One you will never prove unless she admits she made up the story. Good luck on that.

Actually we don't even know she was wrong. There's several confirmations of the oral tradition that some ancestor identified as "white" despite being NatAm, for the very obvious reason that "passing", if you could do it, made life a lot easier in the hyperracist time of about a hundred years ago. So the records thereof, insofar as they exist, can't be taken as solid science anyway.

Besides which, her siblings, consulted independently, already confirmed that they heard the same oral history. So Frank's not only full of shit, he knows he's full of shit since we did this in much more detail in the past. What he's doing is desperately trying to get the spotlight off this speech, and onto these irrelevant side questions, because apparently he can't bear to deal with the topic.

Forum List

Back