R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

What are the chances that such a THIRD party will trust us again???
I've never trusted a democrat! Shame on those who do!
Of course you don't.....you've been bought, paid for, trained, and housebroken.
says the man sporting an obama avatar.

this is what happens when losers have control of the media. fk the citizens of the country and let's continue to discuss fakey akey news in pretendland. Peter Pan anyone?
Right....blame the media for showing trump's own words, own behaviors, own tweets. It's ALL THEIR FAULT!!!!

Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

Prove it, and don't use any of the Alt Left or MSM bullshit sites.
You got caught in the RussianW mythos.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, no.
Actually, yes.

i wish every asshole right winger like you would put me on ignore

They won't. It's too much fun poking the Democrat handicapped.
We know. View attachment 127254 This is when he numbers went up with RussianWrs.
so all the times trump did this move *before* this time - who was he mocking then?
You will have to show us these "moves" before this time.
Did Trump really mock reporter's disability?

several times he's done this before doing the same when referencing the reporter. was he mocking the reporter during those times too as some jacked up dress rehearsal?
Let's see those "several times", ok?

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

:lol: Yes, our Former President. Does it bother you?

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

Prove it, and don't use any of the Alt Left or MSM bullshit sites.
You got caught in the RussianW mythos.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, no.
Actually, yes.

Nope, but I've no to cover the same ground I did yesterday, read the whole thread or not. I don't care.

They won't. It's too much fun poking the Democrat handicapped.
We know. View attachment 127254 This is when he numbers went up with RussianWrs.
so all the times trump did this move *before* this time - who was he mocking then?
You will have to show us these "moves" before this time.
Did Trump really mock reporter's disability?

several times he's done this before doing the same when referencing the reporter. was he mocking the reporter during those times too as some jacked up dress rehearsal?
Let's see those "several times", ok?
counting difficult? there were 3-4 in that video on the fox page, dated for when it was flimed.

you just gonna go "no - it's not there!" and we gonna play that game?

not at all. but funny you tell others they're bought and paid for while you're a billboard for obama.

you must have one hell of a suit - all with patches and labels of your political heros.

this is what happens when losers have control of the media. fk the citizens of the country and let's continue to discuss fakey akey news in pretendland. Peter Pan anyone?

What you are witnessing is an open display of progressives hatred of America. I cannot decide if this is better or worse than them beating the shit out of conservatives and burning everything down!
However, you continue to push made up stories.

Showboat Trump couldn't resist bragging. The fat fuck just put our country at a higher risk from terrorists, just to sate his astronomical ego.

And the usual retards defend his actions.
fakey akey news stories sure get in your crawl eh?
So....trump's tweet is "fake news"? Trump CONFIRMS he shared ISIS information with Russians | Daily Mail Online

The trump tweets in the article are fake?
trumps hand gestures in the video are fake? the videos faked? all the times he waves his hands around before y'all glommed on it - fake?

You know more about it than the pundits on CNN, etc?
They all seem to acknowledge the President can declassify what he wants
Yes, he can declassify EVERYTHING, and damn the consequences.

And you're okay with that.

Jesus H. Christ.

Where did I say that?

I commented that he could do it, legally.

Instead of putting words in my mouth, try taking your foot out of yours.
dude, he's got more fake news to discuss for the next six fking months. it is what libturds have turned into. fakey akey news lovers.
A well trained parrot......trained to squawk "fake news" every time something unpleasant to trump and his trumpettes is reported.

Jesus H. Christ.

Where did I say that?

Remember when Obammie took all the information regarding Holder's gun running operation to Mexico and put it under wraps? They were fine with that! They think Mexico is their friend. They think Cuba is their friend!
Remember when RussianWrs used to say "Guns don't kill people....people kill people"?

not at all. but funny you tell others they're bought and paid for while you're a billboard for obama.

you must have one hell of a suit - all with patches and labels of your political heros.
If it doesn't bother you, why did it become the reason for one of your posts to me.....the only reason?

Showboat Trump couldn't resist bragging. The fat fuck just put our country at a higher risk from terrorists, just to sate his astronomical ego.

So....trump's tweet is "fake news"? Trump CONFIRMS he shared ISIS information with Russians | Daily Mail Online

LOL, LOL, LOL. holy fk. nice try, but that is fake news. sorry, trump never made any such declaration. but I know the anonymous source did.

Jesus H. Christ.

Where did I say that?

Remember when Obammie took all the information regarding Holder's gun running operation to Mexico and put it under wraps? They were fine with that! They think Mexico is their friend. They think Cuba is their friend!
Remember when RussianWrs used to say "Guns don't kill people....people kill people"?
and still do. what's your point?

If it doesn't bother you, why did it become the reason for one of your posts to me.....the only reason?
oh i dunno. why did you ask for a video showing trumps hand gestures pre-reporter and then shut up when i provided it?

we're people. we do strange things.

trumps hand gestures in the video are fake? the videos faked? all the times he waves his hands around before y'all glommed on it - fake?
You are mixing up your RussianW mythos now.....I'm talking about the Russian meeting at the WH, you're still stuck on trump's making fun of handicapped reporters, pretending he didn't.

You are mixing up your RussianW mythos now.....I'm talking about the Russian meeting at the WH, you're still stuck on trump's making fun of handicapped reporters, pretending he didn't.
So, the Russians are not allowed at the White House? Why?

18581973_10158710315110301_6139152580764764779_n.jpg

Forum List

Back