R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

Odd, haven't heard of anyone claiming it was illegal.
You know more about it than the pundits on CNN, etc?
They all seem to acknowledge the President can declassify what he wants

sounds like an opinion, back up by ....

sorry, it's not backed up by anything

It's not illegal at all. It is enormously inappropriate and irresponsible to do what he did.

How are you so sure? You saw nothing wrong with sending secrets to China or Obama giving secrets to Russia?

Outline the process by which each was done and report back.

So there is nothing wrong with it being done, you just don't like it when the other guy does it.

There's nothing wrong with it being done as long as it's done properly.

Like I said, outline the process by which each was done. Why can't you do that? Are you afraid That I may have a point?

So there is nothing wrong with it as long as it is done the way you think is proper.

Each case is different and each case is unique and each case is done by the sitting President, what he did was legal, it wasn't bright in my opinion but neither were Obama and Clinton when they did it. But nothing wrong or illegal.

Funny how bribes - I mean donations - dried up at the Clinton Foundation 11/9/16

no they didn't, Clinton just closed one arm of the many arms of the Clinton foundation.....

and they had been winding down on the foundation because you guys INSISTED it was a conflict of interest if she became president....

AND UNLIKE president Trump, she was willing to give it up, for the presidency sanctity....
Stop with the bullshit lies, enough is enough. Donations dried up after she lost.

No they didn't. The work of the Foundation continues. That's because the Clinton Foundation is a REAL charity, doing well respected work.
Incorrect. It was reported on TV that the foundation has all but died. Hillary's pay to play no longer works as she has no power or position. No one is sending her money anymore, dame is true with the Clinton Global Initiative.

so all wikileaks is fake? that your claim?
yes if thats the only way a moron like you can understand the world, in the most simple black and white terms, than yes its all bullshit... even the time and date

dude. you got issues. pay a hooker and get a hug.

ignore +1
i wish every asshole right winger like you would put me on ignore

They won't. It's too much fun poking the Democrat handicapped.
We know.
upload_2017-5-18_8-2-8.png
This is when he numbers went up with RussianWrs.

yes if thats the only way a moron like you can understand the world, in the most simple black and white terms, than yes its all bullshit... even the time and date

ignore +1

and trump also made these self-same gestures many many many times before. its' kinda his default gig. but hey - target away baby!
Look at you....trying to Gaslight us.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't even have to read what the Putin lovers here say - they're going to continue to twist themselves into pretzels to excuse the orange Buffon.

Every time rump's people defend him, he calls them liars with his stupid tweets. McMaster did his little dance last night, didn't even refer to what really did and rump threw him under the bus the morning.

All the trumpkins need to consider this: Putin's BFF aka prez of the US sent not going to suddenly grow up and shut up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
But, you did not mind Hillary selling them uranium or resetting big red buttons huh? That was kewl. Oh, and Hillary putting the nation's classified info on an unsecured server in her basement did not bother ewe either. Do ewe know how really stupid left wing hacks are? I mean really really really stupid?
I love your fake news. Clinton sold nobody any uranium.

ignore +1

We know. View attachment 127254 This is when he numbers went up with RussianWrs.
so all the times trump did this move *before* this time - who was he mocking then?

As Reagan once said " The problem with liberals is that they know so much that isn't so."
Reagan was always a liar.
I think it might be ewe who is lying.
REAGAN (videotape, 11/13/86): We did not, repeat, did not trade weapons or anything else for hostages, nor will we.

LOL, and Obama? They ALL lie .
Yes but it is okay with them when Hillary, obama, and any other democrat lies. Who was the mofo running for prez who had a wife dying with cancer and a knocked up stress on the side? They would have voted for him in a ny second.
Newt Gingrich?

ignore +1

We know. View attachment 127254 This is when he numbers went up with RussianWrs.
so all the times trump did this move *before* this time - who was he mocking then?
You will have to show us these "moves" before this time.

What did you libtards think when Hillary was giving Russia our uranium?
Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

Prove it, and don't use any of the Alt Left or MSM bullshit sites.
You got caught in the RussianW mythos.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Russia never got our uranium willow....not a single drop mined, leaves the USA....it's for USA use only, that was the purchase deal.

Who owns Uranium One?
Russians, but they never got use of the U.S. uranium...So it matters naught that they or anyone own the company....

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.

Prove it, and don't use any of the Alt Left or MSM bullshit sites.
You got caught in the RussianW mythos.......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, no.

ignore +1

You will have to show us these "moves" before this time.
Did Trump really mock reporter's disability?

several times he's done this before doing the same when referencing the reporter. was he mocking the reporter during those times too as some jacked up dress rehearsal?

Who owns Uranium One?

We didn't give Russia OUR uranium for their use....as right wingers always claim....that's simply a made up, right wing, lie.
That is a wonderful fairy tale. How much did the Russians pay to not have use of uranium in a company they bought? That's right! Russians are stupid they will spend billions buying a product they cannot use!
So you don't think Russians want to make $$$$$? You've fallen so deep into the RussianW mythos rabbithole, you're lost forever.

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

What are the chances that such a THIRD party will trust us again???
Israel, right?

Assuming merely for the sake of argument the scenario presented by the Post is true, then the "classified information" he shared with the Russians was no longer classified, as he as president made a decision within his authority to declassify it.

The THIRD party that gave us that intelligence info. gave it to us on the speculation that it would NOT be shared with our arch enemy (sanctions against Putin's) Russia. Yet, Trump, to satisfy his fucked up ego, shared it anyway....

What are the chances that such a THIRD party will trust us again???
I've never trusted a democrat! Shame on those who do!
Of course you don't.....you've been bought, paid for, trained, and housebroken.

Forum List

Back