R-wing extremists have killed 34 people in the U.S. since 9/11, al Qaeda only 21

On the anniversary of the OKC bombing.

Why it’s time to take domestic terrorism seriously

Why it's time to take domestic terrorism seriously | MSNBC

A 2006-2007 survey of state police agencies sponsored by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), for example, found that more states reported the presence of far-right anti-government, neo-Nazi and racist skinhead groups than Islamic extremists. Since the time of that survey, our tracking shows that the number of far-right anti-government groups has exploded, and the number of neo-Nazi and racist skinhead groups has remained at an extraordinarily high level.

Another DHS-sponsored study in 2011 found that criminal violence was associated with a significant percentage of hate groups. And a study last year by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point found that right-wing violence between 2000 and 2011 surpassed that of the 1990s by a factor of four.

Makes you wonder what the real danger is.

The real danger is illegals, they kill 25 Americans a day, the BS OP kind of pales in comparison.

CaféAuLait;8962690 said:
Kinda funny how they don't count Major Hassan and the Beltway shooters when they all spoke of Al Queda and or had contact with Al Queda, one the US felt they should kill by drone. Add at least 23 from them. There are more as well.

Funny how they forget or actually choose to forget. Then you look at Chicago, the death toll there since 9/11 is mind numbing, not one liberal cares about the minority deaths in that city.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US.

Where are all the rw's posting about that?

Say one word about gun deaths and most rw's just start whining about banning cars.

where is all the left wing posting about that?....everytime i bring it up i get nothing but so?.....whats that got to do with the topic of the thread...i brought it up earlier in this thread.....no one commented on it including you....so why doesnt anyone in this country give a shit about the REAL "Urban" Terrorists,the REAL "gun-nuts" in this country.....the Gangs prowling around in the inner cities.....the assholes who actually shoot and kill people including little kids walking home from school who just happen to be in the way of some lowlife shooting at another lowlife......

Funny how they forget or actually choose to forget. Then you look at Chicago, the death toll there since 9/11 is mind numbing, not one liberal cares about the minority deaths in that city.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

More than 30 gun deaths every day in the US.

Where are all the rw's posting about that?

Say one word about gun deaths and most rw's just start whining about banning cars.

where is all the left wing posting about that?....everytime i bring it up i get nothing but so?.....whats that got to do with the topic of the thread...i brought it up earlier in this thread.....no one commented on it including you....so why doesnt anyone in this country give a shit about the REAL "Urban" Terrorists,the REAL "gun-nuts" in this country.....the Gangs prowling around in the inner cities.....the assholes who actually shoot and kill people including little kids walking home from school who just happen to be in the way of some lowlife shooting at another lowlife......

You know the answer. They are minorities, black and Latino mostly, and disturbing them, would cause a backlash in those communities, the professional RACE HUSTLERS would start all sorts of shit, and the community, would simply go along ,as these RACE HUSTLERS tell them that those people arrested are being picked on because of their black, or Latino status...even though those communities are those gangs primary targets.

SPLC...a constant stream of lies...they act as a sort of House Un-American Activities Committee, only it's an anti-Communist Activities Committee...they lump people who want to change government lawfully into the "anti-government" group...mostly they just slander people...I am looking for their list of killers/where they got the number 34...

And then there is their definition of "racist". If you oppose illegal immigration, they automatically decide you're a Neo-Nazi.

You worried?

The White Nationalist web forum Stormfront.org says it promotes values of “the embattled white minority,” and its users include Anders Behring Breivik, who killed 77 people in a 2011 massacre in Norway, and Wade Michael Page, who shot and killed six people at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin in 2012

The SPLC said ten murderers had links to Stormfront.

It’s pretty clear that websites like Stormfront are breeding grounds for people who are just enraged at their situation, it’s there that people find the reasons their lives aren’t as they had hoped and Stormfront helps them find the enemy that is standing in their way – whether it be Jews, African Americans, immigrants and so on,” Heidi Beirich, report author and a director at the SPLC’s Intelligence Project told the Guardian. “Unfortunately it’s not very surprising that people who live in this kind of stew of violent racism eventually pick up a gun and do something about it at some point.”

Almost 100 Hate Crime Killings Linked To One Website: Report

Using that same yardstick, the SPLC is guilty of being an accessory to a crime:

Family Research Council (FRC) officials released video of federal investigators questioning convicted domestic terrorist Floyd Lee Corkins II, who explained that he attacked the group’s headquarters because the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) identified them as a “hate group” due to their traditional marriage views.

FBI video: Domestic terrorist says he targeted conservative group for being ?anti-gay? | WashingtonExaminer.com

Forum List

Back