🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rabbi believers Arch of Baal is NWO's model for "Temple of Darkness" in Jerusalem

Ok, but now you have to revisit what I've been saying all along.
The death and resurrection scene of the compiled created character Jesus is directly from the Assyrian 700bc Bel passion play tablet sitting in the British Museum.

http://www.bobkwebsite.com/belmythvjesusmyth.html

So these officials are still devoted to the same forbidden Baal worship as the religion they were born into. *shrugs*
Do not start in on this about Jesus Christ, HaShev or the discussion is finished. I'm willing to talk to you about the Romans but you know full well that Catholicism is not Christianity and that they put us to death during 605 years of Inquisitions just as they put your people to death. So knock it off now.
We've wasted a lot of time because of your insistence to make a connection between Rome and true Christianity where THERE IS NONE.

Back to the arch. You do realize that the arch of triumph was built as the Baal worshiping Romans celebration and victory over the Northern Kingdom, the Ten Tribes of Israel. Right? The rabbi didn't mention it but surely he must know it as Hebrew Nation Radio made that connection some time ago.

anyone got any idea as to who came up with the IDIOTIC idea of building
the ugly thing in London? London has too much money?

UNESCO IS REVIVING BAAL WORSHIP ----under direction of the Vatican?
Reviving? UNESCO is a front organization for the Vatican (just as the UN is). The Vatican was founded on Baal worship. Constantine was a sun god worshiper. So is Francis. Nothing has ever changed. Just the perception of the people who don't realize they are worshipping Lucifer!

well-----for the record-----DA JOOOOS still consider the AMALEKITES------
(the baal and moloch worshippers that sacrifice children) their mortal
and FOREVER enemies-------Amalekites are still repudiated
in synagogues.------ask hashev to expand on this phenomenon)
Haman was an Amalekite. Did you know that?

This video is from April 20th,2016 - the arch was put on display on April 19th in London which coincides with an occult day for Baal worshipers. In the video you see it illuminated with a blood red color.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).

The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
as in capping(topping) off the archway.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
Did you say it's replicating a Syrian(Tyre) arch?

There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Okay - Here is the first photo:
_85908398_77a14c58-ae84-4d39-85f3-c367b4c02600.jpg

Temple of Bel - Arches, location Syria

See where each arch is situated? HaShev

the romans built this ARCH OF BEL?

Yes. It was built by Roman Emperor in the third century in front of the pre-existing Temple of Baal. That arch was Rome's celebration over the Northern Kingdom, the ten Tribes of Israel. Guess the rabbi realizes that erecting that arch in Jerusalem would be Rome's ultimate goal and indeed it would be a "Temple of Darkness." The Ultimate Darkness. The Romans were Baal worshipers. Still are but most do not know it (Catholicism is based on ancient Babylonian Occult Religion). Francis is a Lucifer worshiper. Listen to their Latin Masses on youtube - it's all about their worship of Lucifer.

You missed something about that arch.
Notice the capstone is falling?
I'M sorry I'm like the character Monk, I notice stuff nobody ever sees, both a curse and a blessing.
I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. I must assume that was intentional, HaShev. I do need to point out to you that what is tilted is not called a "capstone." A capstone is the stone you see atop of an Egyptian pyramid. The stone you are commenting on is called a cornerstone. Not a capstone. The satanic new age bible translations have replaced the word cornerstone with capstone. There is a motive for their doing so. The "capstone" is the stone that new agers believe they can channel Nimrod through. It is a Free Mason symbol (capstone).
The top stone on a arch can be liken to a Keystone or arched capstone=top off stone.
If it's merely replicating a ruin in it's present form then probably coincidental revealed truth. If it was commissioned as a fallen arch's capstone (prince of Tyre) then that is purposeful satanism.
There were two archs. One was the Arch of Triumph which stood within same vicinity that the Arch of Baal stood and was built by the Romans. Let me get a photo to show you. Hang on.

Yes. It was built by Roman Emperor in the third century in front of the pre-existing Temple of Baal. That arch was Rome's celebration over the Northern Kingdom, the ten Tribes of Israel. Guess the rabbi realizes that erecting that arch in Jerusalem would be Rome's ultimate goal and indeed it would be a "Temple of Darkness." The Ultimate Darkness. The Romans were Baal worshipers. Still are but most do not know it (Catholicism is based on ancient Babylonian Occult Religion). Francis is a Lucifer worshiper. Listen to their Latin Masses on youtube - it's all about their worship of Lucifer.

I am beginning to BELIEVE------sheeeeeesh it is the fact that it got REDONE in
LONDON------that has bells ringing in my head. -------Henry VIII would love the
idea. The rebuilt monument could be called HENRY's REVENGE. Elizabeth's
tribute to her-----great great.......grandfather------"WE GOT THE POPE BY THE BELS
GRANDPA"

I am beginning to BELIEVE------sheeeeeesh it is the fact that it got REDONE in
LONDON------that has bells ringing in my head. -------Henry VIII would love the
idea. The rebuilt monument could be called HENRY's REVENGE. Elizabeth's
tribute to her-----great great.......grandfather------"WE GOT THE POPE BY THE BELS
GRANDPA"
Replicated. Not redone. Redone means to do something over again - differently. This arch has been REPLICATED. Henry VIII broke away from the Roman Catholic Church. No connection there.

Reviving? UNESCO is a front organization for the Vatican (just as the UN is). The Vatican was founded on Baal worship. Constantine was a sun god worshiper. So is Francis. Nothing has ever changed. Just the perception of the people who don't realize they are worshipping Lucifer!

It's possible the Amalekites who came from the Hejaz and settled the upper Sinai might have been Denisovan species offspring that died out
traced in those regions, but still has small DNA in some groups.
Because they are described as tall and doing detestable things which is describing that species and probably why they were detested and asked not to mix.

The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

They probably had huge towering buildings according to Deuteronomy 1:28
They are the ones Joshua went to destroy, them and their towns.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) “Canaan” was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

The death and resurrection scene of the compiled created character Jesus is directly from the Assyrian 700bc Bel passion play tablet sitting in the British Museum.

So these officials are still devoted to the same forbidden Baal worship as the religion they were born into. *shrugs*
Do not start in on this about Jesus Christ, HaShev or the discussion is finished. I'm willing to talk to you about the Romans but you know full well that Catholicism is not Christianity and that they put us to death during 605 years of Inquisitions just as they put your people to death. So knock it off now.
We've wasted a lot of time because of your insistence to make a connection between Rome and true Christianity where THERE IS NONE.

Back to the arch. You do realize that the arch of triumph was built as the Baal worshiping Romans celebration and victory over the Northern Kingdom, the Ten Tribes of Israel. Right? The rabbi didn't mention it but surely he must know it as Hebrew Nation Radio made that connection some time ago.

See you turn blind all of a sudden to the same archeology from Syria, kept in Britain, on the same deity. It's not a coincidence you are being drawn to the same thing you denounce, the mirror is you....look at it, that reflection is you, first step in Teshuva is admitting what you yourself sees reflected back. How can you be blind when
I'm removing your veil?-Isaiah 25:7.
You know in sitting Shiva they cover the mirror with a veil, but you are not dead anymore if you remove that veil and just look at that reflection.

It's possible the Amalekites who came from the Hejaz and settled the upper Sinai might have been Denisovan species offspring that died out
Because they are described as tall and doing detestable things which is describing that species and probably why they were detested and asked not to mix.

The Anakites (Anakim)were a big race of people spoken of in Deuteronomy 9:2 they were considered Rephaites according to Deuteronomy 2:11 Rephaites came from The whole region of Argob in Bashan.

One of the *sons of Ham* (*not mentioned real well in the scrolls) “Canaan” was the father of the Jebusites as well as many other tribes. Through many bible verses they talk about driving out the Jebusites even in Davids Time. They were probably into extremely destestible things according to Ezra 9:1.

they were still around for Ezra. ------gee-----they must STILL BE AROUND

Yep the small amount of DNA is still found in regions where forrest & jungle tribes exist & canibalism still thrived in our modern era.

no-----I though he was Iranian -----like Khomeini. I thought those old time
Iranians were Zoroastrians------like the three wise guys

You thought that King Henry VIII was an Iranian? I'll grant you that like Khomeini - Henry had serious mental issues - which were attributed to a blood disease - perhaps inbreeding was the cause of the insanity - but as for Iranian heritage - never heard that one before.

You thought that King Henry VIII was an Iranian? I'll grant you that like Khomeini - Henry had serious mental issues - which were attributed to a blood disease - perhaps inbreeding was the cause of the insanity - but as for Iranian heritage - never heard that one before.

no---my allusion was to the fact that not only did Henry fight with the POPE----
he actually tried to REPLACE him by being the head of his new church----
to wit, THE POPE OF THE ANGLICAN CHURCH (I have no concept that
he had a "blood disease"------he had something genetic------his boy babies seem
to come out defective------but he might have had a normal FITZ) He was a bit
of a megalomaniac. The pope did kinda put him down. ELIZABETH REMEMBERS
her great great ....grandpa---------even if he did murder her great great great...grandma
metaphorically speaking I am not sure how they are related

No more than Nimrod or Amalek were I'm sure. Nimrod was a descendant from Ham too. So was Amalek. So I was reading a Jewish man who wrote (long ago) about Amalek today. I'll call him DR. Here is a portion of what he wrote: here is an enemy to the Jewish people and he's called Amalek. When the Rabbis speak of Amalek (Amalek first appears in the bible as attacking the jewish people on their way to Israel. So Israel - holiness, is impeded by this presence called Amalek, which seeks to do nothing but evil) they identify him with the evil inclination. The gematria of Amalek is the same as Safoq - which means doubt. In a microspiritual sense, Israel is the state of power, and rulership of the soul over the body. Amalek is the doubt which seeks to prevent that realization. Hence the Torah explicitly says " Destroy Amalek, and blot out his name" "Remember, do not forget!".. Now the inner or microcosmic state of the soul is reflect macrocosmically in the outer world, in peoples and their politics.

Amalek is the son of Eliphaz, son of Esau. "Esau, he is Edom" the Torah says. And the Rabbis have since ancient times regarded Edom as Rome. That is, it was the descendants of the kingdom of Edom, who established the city of Rome.

Amalek is a specific clique of people with a specific mission and desire to destroy Judaism and prevents its spiritual mission in this world - which is to show man that they have the power to subjugate and master the body and its drives. Most people tend to disregard this.

Nevertherless, the ENTIRE western civilization is based on the Hebrew Bible. Its people persecuted and massacred throughout history. Beginning with the 650,000 that the most "greek" of Emperors, Hadrian killed in the province of Judea, where he allotted and astonishing 40% of the Roman Empires legions to finally do away with the Jews. To put that into perspective. There were 100s of roman provinces. 40 % of Rome's military might was allocated to one province, to deal with one specific people, while leaving their other provinces vulnerable. This shows that the Romans had a very serious hatred of the Jewish people, and an abnormal obsession with wanting to control Jerusalem (which continues to this day). This of course was all religious in nature. - end quote

So this man is trying to make sense of it all. Clearly he is Jewish and is not a born again Believer. But let's get to what he said about Rome and Amalek. He believes The Edomites are the Romans. We could even call them Amalekites. What say you, HaShev?

This is an interesting read too. Have a look:
Was Esau’s Descendants in Rome? | History of the Twelve Tribes of Israel

The Byzantine Empire

There is a direct connection between Esau’s descendants and the Byzantine Empire. After the fall of Rome, all Roman kings reigned out of Byzantium Empire in Constantiople the new Roman capital. The Byzantium included all of Italy all the surrounding coastal regions of the Meditterean Sea. Emperor Justinian regained many of the old Roman territories that the ermanic tribes had taken during the 3rd AND 4TH Century. That included the tip of Spain and North Africa which was taken from the Goths.

Does the Bible talk about the Byzantium Empire?

Number 24:24 identified the Byzantium Empire.

Num 24:20 And he looked on Amalek, and took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; But his latter end shall come to destruction. Amalek was the leader among Esau’s princes. Num 24:21 And he looked on the Kenite, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwelling-place, And thy nest is set in the rock. Num 24:22 Nevertheless Kain shall be wasted, Until Asshur shall carry thee away captive. Num 24:23 And he took up his parable, and said, Alas, who shall live when God doeth this! Num 24:24 But ships shall come from the coast of Kittim, And they shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber; And he also shall come to destruction.

Josephus, that ‘all islands, and the greatest part of the sea-coast, are called Chethim. This is talking about the Byzantine Empire. It control the Mediterrean Sea.

The word Kittim is plural. God is trying to point to all of the Islands on the Mediterrean Sea and their coastlines. God is describing the Byzantine Empire.

See you turn blind all of a sudden to the same archeology from Syria, kept in Britain, on the same deity. It's not a coincidence you are being drawn to the same thing you denounce, the mirror is you....look at it, that reflection is you, first step in Teshuva is admitting what you yourself sees reflected back. How can you be blind when
I'm removing your veil?-Isaiah 25:7.
You know in sitting Shiva they cover the mirror with a veil, but you are not dead anymore if you remove that veil and just look at that reflection.
Meshugenah

This is an interesting read too. Have a look:
Was Esau’s Descendants in Rome? | History of the Twelve Tribes of Israel

The Byzantine Empire

There is a direct connection between Esau’s descendants and the Byzantine Empire. After the fall of Rome, all Roman kings reigned out of Byzantium Empire in Constantiople the new Roman capital. The Byzantium included all of Italy all the surrounding coastal regions of the Meditterean Sea. Emperor Justinian regained many of the old Roman territories that the ermanic tribes had taken during the 3rd AND 4TH Century. That included the tip of Spain and North Africa which was taken from the Goths.

Does the Bible talk about the Byzantium Empire?

Number 24:24 identified the Byzantium Empire.

Num 24:20 And he looked on Amalek, and took up his parable, and said, Amalek was the first of the nations; But his latter end shall come to destruction. Amalek was the leader among Esau’s princes. Num 24:21 And he looked on the Kenite, and took up his parable, and said, Strong is thy dwelling-place, And thy nest is set in the rock. Num 24:22 Nevertheless Kain shall be wasted, Until Asshur shall carry thee away captive. Num 24:23 And he took up his parable, and said, Alas, who shall live when God doeth this! Num 24:24 But ships shall come from the coast of Kittim, And they shall afflict Asshur, and shall afflict Eber; And he also shall come to destruction.

Josephus, that ‘all islands, and the greatest part of the sea-coast, are called Chethim. This is talking about the Byzantine Empire. It control the Mediterrean Sea.

The word Kittim is plural. God is trying to point to all of the Islands on the Mediterrean Sea and their coastlines. God is describing the Byzantine Empire.

Kittim is a slang term they used for Romans per Dead Sea Scrolls.
Kittim, Sea=Rome Ships=Rome's Army
Scarlet 2 horn Beast=Rome and it's dual power -political & Religious.
Words used to speak about Rome in slang terms so they didn't know they were being spoken about in revolt just as kids today use slang to hide subject matters from their parents. My Biblical Lexicon has the full list, but seems to no longer be online.

Forum List

Back