Race of Boulder Victims

I haven't seen the usual blitz of media stories about which race the victims were. I sure saw a lot of stories about how the Atlantic victims were being targeted because of their race, but why isn't anybody talking about the race of the Boulder victims?

Their pictures have been shown on television as well as in various newspapers.

Thank you for demonstrating how shooting headlines do not include the race of the victims. Why do you think headlines are excluding race? We sure see race show up in shooting headlines a lot, but why not this time?

Nonsense. A picture is worth a thousand words. The victims were obviously all white.

Obviously you believe that the media not totally focusing on their race, in some way is an insult to your personal political fanaticism.

I would be willing to bet that the families of those lost, could not care less whether or not the media portrayed them as "white people", instead of just "people", who were tragically lost.
You are dodging discussion of how shooting headlines always include race of the victims as long as they are not white. Why aren't we seeing headlines about how a bunch of whites were shot, like we saw headlines about Asians getting shot?

I don't know where you live, but on a daily basis, since this tragedy occurred, where I live, this story has been covered with pictures of the victims, interviews with the victims families, and their friends and acquaintances.

Anyone who is not blind, knows that they were white people.

Exactly what is it that you think would change the public perception of this mass killing, if the media, in addition to their pictures, reinforced in print that they were "white people"?

It is obvious that you have a personal, racial and political agenda that you are pushing regarding their murder, which is frankly despicable.

Why are you acting deliberately stupid? The point is the media do not highlight the race of the Colorado victims because it does not suit their political agenda. The Atlanta shooting did suit a political agenda which is why the race of the victims became the story. I know you see this, anyone above a room temperature I.Q. can see it. The fact you will not admit it means less than nothing.

Why are you asking stupid questions?

There is nothing here to "admit", except that between the two murders, a total of 18 innocent people with families, lost their lives.

The fact that so called "people" like you and the OP are irate because the race of the latest victims, was not sufficiently publicized to your satisfaction, is an issue that is yours and no one elses.

Coward. :lol:

I haven't seen the usual blitz of media stories about which race the victims were. I sure saw a lot of stories about how the Atlantic victims were being targeted because of their race, but why isn't anybody talking about the race of the Boulder victims?

Thank you for demonstrating how shooting headlines do not include the race of the victims. Why do you think headlines are excluding race? We sure see race show up in shooting headlines a lot, but why not this time?

Nonsense. A picture is worth a thousand words. The victims were obviously all white.

Obviously you believe that the media not totally focusing on their race, in some way is an insult to your personal political fanaticism.

I would be willing to bet that the families of those lost, could not care less whether or not the media portrayed them as "white people", instead of just "people", who were tragically lost.
You are dodging discussion of how shooting headlines always include race of the victims as long as they are not white. Why aren't we seeing headlines about how a bunch of whites were shot, like we saw headlines about Asians getting shot?

I don't know where you live, but on a daily basis, since this tragedy occurred, where I live, this story has been covered with pictures of the victims, interviews with the victims families, and their friends and acquaintances.

Exactly what is it that you think would change the public perception of this mass killing, if the media, in addition to their pictures, reinforced in print that they were "white people"?

It is obvious that you have a personal, racial and political agenda that you are pushing regarding their murder, which is frankly despicable.
Pure evasion. Why are you so afraid to discuss the lack of headlines that talk about the race of the victims in Boulder, like we saw with the Atlanta shootings?

No evasion at all, just recognition of you using the deaths of those victims to create a political and racial argument that has no merit.

Their pictures, and televised coverage of who they were, showed precisely what race they were, and most NORMAL people know that.

How would repeatedly SAYING that they were "white", in addition to publishing their pictures, have any impact on how this tragic incident is perceived by the public?

Is it wrong to point out the way the media covers this crime compared to the Atlanta shootings? It's become pretty common for the media to highlight the race of victims and perpetrators but for obvious reasons this time is different.

Why are you acting deliberately stupid? The point is the media do not highlight the race of the Colorado victims because it does not suit their political agenda. The Atlanta shooting did suit a political agenda which is why the race of the victims became the story. I know you see this, anyone above a room temperature I.Q. can see it. The fact you will not admit it means less than nothing.

There is nothing here to "admit", except that between the two murders, a total of 18 innocent people with families, lost their lives.

The fact that so called "people" like you and the OP are irate because the race of the latest victims, was not sufficiently publicized to your satisfaction, is an issue that is yours and no one elses.

[/QUelse's.

Not demonizing the media for "failing" to sufficiently racialize the deaths of innocent people in order to satisfy the needs of a lunatic fringe is not "cowardice".

Just out of curiosity, how would someone like you, and the OP, prefer that the "conspiratorial media" described this tragedy?

[/QUelse's.

"
Not demonizing the media for "failing" to sufficiently racialize the deaths of innocent people in order to satisfy the needs of a lunatic fringe is not "cowardice".

Just out of curiosity, how would someone like you, and the OP, prefer that the "conspiratorial media" described this tragedy?

The way you evade discussing how we don't see headlines about white victims is vile and dishonest.
White supremacists Anders Brevig killed 70 white kids in Norway. Kyle Rittenhouse killed 2 white people Kenousha few months bk.

They killed those white people TO KEEP WHITE PEOPLE IN LINE

Kyle Rittenhouse killed those white people because, to him and many who think like him, those white were off code, they were marching with BLM and were protesting against the murder of Jacob Blake (A black man who was killed by the police). The same with Anders Brevig he killed those white kids because they not on code.
Ten points to you if you can name the shooting that this thread is about. You can even look at the title if you need some clues.

Pure evasion. Why are you so afraid to discuss the lack of headlines that talk about the race of the victims in Boulder, like we saw with the Atlanta shootings?

No evasion at all, just recognition of you using the deaths of those victims to create a political and racial argument that has no merit.

Their pictures, and televised coverage of who they were, showed precisely what race they were, and most NORMAL people know that.

How would repeatedly SAYING that they were "white", in addition to publishing their pictures, have any impact on how this tragic incident is perceived by the public?

Is it wrong to point out the way the media covers this crime compared to the Atlanta shootings? It's become pretty common for the media to highlight the race of victims and perpetrators but for obvious reasons this time is different.

You're beating a dead horse. The point has been made multiple times. It is obvious and has been articulated clearly by you and others. Moral cowards cannot admit the truth. Simple as that.

The media considers the victims useful idiots if their deaths fit their narrative. When the victims are white the media doesn't give a shit. The spin then is the media prays the shooter was white, claim white supremacy, and make it about guns bad. They play it the same way every time.

[/QUelse's.

"

The media should treat all races equally in their reporting.
You are afraid to discuss why the media won't write headlines about which race the Boulder victims were, like they did for the Atlanta shootings. Go on, post your next evasion.

[/QUelse's.

"

You are afraid to discuss why the media won't write headlines about which race the Boulder victims were, like they did for the Atlanta shootings. Go on, post your next evasion.

There is nothing to be "afraid of", as far as the reporting of this incident.

Obviously, this is a case of "some people" like you and others here having a need for more than interviews with families, friends, and pictures all over the internet that clearly illustrate what the victims looked like.

If you had reported this tragedy, would you have described them as "white people" first?

Or just "people"?

The way katsteve2012 is evading discussion of how the media won't write headlines about which race the Boulder victims were is a thread topic itself. He knows good and well that he is evading, and he even knows that we are onto his evasion game. Lefties are shameless. His evasion is a picture worth a thousand words, a picture that goes hand and hand with how the media isn't writing headlines about which race the Boulder victims were.

[/QUelse's.

"

Obviously, this is a case of "some people" like you and others here having a need for more than interviews with families, friends, and pictures all over the internet that clearly illustrate what the victims looked like.

If you had reported this tragedy, would you have described them as "white people" first?

Or just "people"?
Nice evasion, but this thread is NOT about how I would report it. It is about how the media reported it. Your next post will not be about how the media is not writing headlines about the races of the Boulder victims like they did for the Atlanta victims. Go on now, post your next evasion.

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

Depends on the agenda, doesn't? In the Atlanta shooting (which you have yet to admit) the overwhelming focus of the media coverage was the victims were Asian and the shooter was white. Instantly, without evidence, the media labelled it a hate crime. Those facts are indisputable.

The initial spin on the Colorado shooting made no reference to the victims' race and initially claimed the shooter was a white supremacist until they found out he was a Muslim dude from Syrian. Then the story shifted to guns bad.

Dims always assume the general public is as stupid as they are. But most reasonably intelligent people see right through the bullshit. Hence how polling data on trust in the media is at an all time low. The last I saw about 9%.

Last edited:
All the boulder co victims killed by the arab guy were white
1616704692823.jpeg

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

Depends on the agenda, doesn't? In the Atlanta shooting (which you have yet to admit) the overwhelming focus of the media coverage was the victims were Asian and the shooter was white. Instantly, without evidence, the media labelled it a hate crime. Those facts are indisputable.

The initial spin on the Colorado shooting made no reference to the victims' race and initially claimed the shooter was a white supremacist until they found out he was a Muslim dude from Syrian. Then the story shifted to guns bad.

Dims always assume the general public is as stupid as they are. But most reasonably intelligent people see right through the bullshit. Hence how polling data on trust in the media is at an all time low. The last I saw about 9%.

So now, the WHITE owned and operated media is "discriminating against" poor maligned WHITE people, because they are "biased in favor of Asians"?

That's really hilarious, and kind of sick.

Attempting to reason with that kind of stupid is a pointless waste of time.

I would prefer to just state that it is a tragedy that innocent PEOPLE" died.

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

So now, the WHITE owned and operated media is "discriminating against" poor maligned WHITE people, because they are "biased in favor of Asians"?

Public corporates are owned by their shareholders. The shareholders are people of all races and backgrounds. Why are your assumptions so racist in nature? Says a lot about you, doesn't? :(

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

Public corporates are owned by their shareholders. The shareholders are people of all races and backgrounds. Why are your assumptions so racist in nature? Says a lot about you, doesn't? :(

Nonsense. What it says about me, is that in tragedies like the one in Boulder, the ones who were murdered are "people" first and foremost, you and others here are obviously offended by that.

If it was someone close to me that met the same type of tragic ending, I would not care if the media described them racially at all.

The fact that there are actually people here who see this tragedy as an opportunity to racialize or politicize their deaths is disgusting.

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

Nonsense. What it says about me, is that in tragedies like the one in Boulder, the ones who were murdered are "people" first and foremost, you and others here are obviously offended by that.

If it was someone close to me that met the same type of tragic ending, I would not care if the media described them racially at all.

The fact that there are actually people here who see this tragedy as an opportunity to racialize or politicize their deaths is disgusting.

The media always injects race into these situations which is exactly the point of this thread, But I guess you're not disgusted with them. :lol:

10 points go to anybody who can post the correct number of times that katsteve2012 has evaded discussing how the races of the Boulder victims did not make headlines like the Asians in Atlanta did, as of this post.

[/QUelse's.

"

Or just "people"?

The media always injects race into these situations which is exactly the point of this thread, But I guess you're not disgusted with them. :lol:

"These Situations"?

"'Always"?
That's absurd.

Race has not been "injected" into many mass shootings.

Since these two mass shootings happened to be close in proximity, time wise, you're saying that they should have been covered by the media identically?

I don't recall the publicity about:
*Killeen Texas
*San Ysidro
* Columbine,
* Sandy Hook,
*Las Vegas, nor
Ft. Hood, focusing on the race of the victims....just to name a few shootings.

The vast majority of those killed in all of those shootings were white, and I don't recall the MSM, nor the underground press consistently mentioning them being "white" in the news.

So what's your point?

That every mass shooting report should specify the race of every victim?

Forum List

Back