Race to play the victim by Stephen A Smith, Shannon Sharpe, and Monica Mcnutt on ESPN

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
“What do you think it’s like to be a woman “.

“Well what do you think it’s like to be a black man? “

That is simply nonsense. What people in those positions of having millions of dollars being on a national network watched by millions of people should be saying…. is “imagine what it’s like to be permanently disabled, imagine what it’s like to live with terminal cancer”

These are folks on ESPN one of the most watched networks around. They’re getting paid more money than the great majority of Americans could ever fathom. And this is our country today. This is what we get. This is disgraceful.

When one travels to other countries of the world, you see how embarrassing America is today. Not because of the American people black or white people but because of our media and Hollywood.

Last edited:
“What do you think it’s like to be a woman “.

“Well what do you think it’s like to be a black man? “

That is simply nonsense. What people in those positions of having millions of dollars being on a national network watched by millions of people should be saying…. is “imagine what it’s like to be permanently disabled, imagine what it’s like to live with terminal cancer”

These are folks on ESPN one of the most watched networks around. They’re getting paid more money than the great majority of Americans could ever fathom. And this is our country today. This is what we get. This is disgraceful.

When one travels to other countries of the world, you see how embarrassing America is today. Not because of the American people black or white people but because of our media and Hollywood.

I burned out on the race/gender card decade$ ago like it'$ just $o politically $aturated. I watch USMB for my news/entertainment. We get a post in our political section & it's rapidly scrutinized for accuracy. The entertainment is when a member attempts to slip in a 'mickey' & gets roasted for posting fake news. USMB, don't live your life without it!

Whites are complaining about things that do not happen and yet blacks are the victims for pointing out real contnuing racism.

Forum List

Back