Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in AZ

rachel maddow....:rolleyes:

There's an unbiased source..

LMAO..you people are "celebrity" obsessed...

Then tell us as many unbiased sources as you can off the top of your head...

This has nothing to do with me or what I can list.

You people are celebrity obsessed.

Ah, so you think Maddow is a biased source but you can't name an unbiased source. Weird.

I don't have to "name" anything...

As I said;

Maddow debunked the rightwing lie. Deal with it.

No she didn't. Your favorite celebrity "debunked" nothing.

So your position is that Maddow and yourself should be ignored as biased sources?

Since you are as clearly biased as she is...

Me? Why do you want to talk about me?

My "position" is that you people are celebrity obsessed.

And yet the RWnut 'celebrities' on Foxnews and talk radio have bigger audiences than their liberal counterparts.

Seems you've put the shoe on the wrong foot.

it's called "show business"..perhaps you've heard of it..

*Pro Tip*
Show business isn't real.

I don't care which "celebrities" have the bigger audiences...I don't care what "celebrities" say or do or think...

I'm different than you. I don't need to consider "celebrities" opinions in order to form my own.

You're so wrapped up in partisanship and being a tool for your party that you abandon common sense and look to "celebrities" for guidance....

Ah, so you think Maddow is a biased source but you can't name an unbiased source. Weird.

As I said;

Your denial is not a refutation.

As I said;

Ah, don't bother. These are the last few hardcore wingnut viewers she has left. It's actually pretty funny watching em desperately hangin on. Maddcow's 15 minutes are almost up.

As I said;

Your assertion that she did isn't factual.

I can do this all day, son..
You're celebrity obsessed.

So your position is that Maddow and yourself should be ignored as biased sources?

And yet the RWnut 'celebrities' on Foxnews and talk radio have bigger audiences than their liberal counterparts.

*Pro Tip*

I don't care which "celebrities" have the bigger audiences...I don't care what "celebrities" say or do or think...

I'm different than you. I don't need to consider "celebrities" opinions in order to form my own.

You're so wrapped up in partisanship and being a tool for your party that you abandon common sense and look to "celebrities" for guidance....

So whether or not Maddow's information is true depends on whether she reads it on the air, or if some nobody from her research staff, who most likely put together the information,

were to read it on the air...?

That's irrational thinking. What is wrong with you?

As I said;

You nailed it. She's a silly skank. Voter Fraud is perfectly fine when the Democrats do it. It is what it is.

As I said;

Ah, don't bother. These are the last few hardcore wingnut viewers she has left. It's actually pretty funny watching em desperately hangin on. Maddcow's 15 minutes are almost up.

I know..these guys don't stand for anything other than agitating for "their" party...I'm just amusing myself until I have to go to work.

As I said;

The surveillance was from August. Where are the arrests? Where are the indictments?

Nothing illegal happened.

*Pro Tip*

So whether or not Maddow's information is true depends on whether she reads it on the air, or if some nobody from her research staff, who most likely put together the information,

were to read it on the air...?

That's irrational thinking. What is wrong with you?

You made up an entire fantasy scenario out of thin air...and that's your rebuttal? ..LMAO..

you are celebrity obsessed...this fixation on maddow highlights the fact.

As I said;

The surveillance was from August. Where are the arrests? Where are the indictments?

Nothing illegal happened.

Sure..whatever....if rachel said so, that's all the "confirmation" you need... partisans are comical...

Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona, and highlights Republican Governors Association chair, Chris Christie, speaking plainly about the advantage Republicans have in Republican-run elections.

VIDEO: Rachel Maddow debunks right wing hysteria over video of a man dropping off absentee ballots in Arizona

Read this one first for background: An obvious fake - Cannonfire

Vigilante
tinydancer
AvgGuyIA
Iceweasel
shart_attack
CrusaderFrank
Uncensored2008
skye
LadyGunSlinger

Why are right-wingers so gullible? Don't they ever get tired of taking the bait and looking so stupid?
===============
why did you leave me out of that list of USMB Heros, you have me in tears for this obvious omission, waaaaaaa !!

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

you are so full of :bsflag: it would take 57 mexicans to haul it all away in a month or more :up: :lmao:

BTW :fu: ........... :asshole: :lmao:

Here's the law that wasn't broken:

The 2014 State of Arizona Elections Procedures Manual from the Secretary of State's Office outlines this practice as something that's clearly acceptable (emphasis added):Early Voter's Responsibilities
After voting the early ballot in accordance with the instructions provided by the County Recorder, the voter must:
  • complete and sign the affidavit,
  • place the voted ballot in the envelope provided for that purpose,
  • securely seal it,
  • deliver or mail the envelope to the appropriate County Recorder or officer in charge of elections, or
  • deposit it at any polling place within the county of residence no later than 7:00 p.m. on election day, in order to be counted as valid.

After they have securely sealed the voted ballot inside the early ballot return envelope, voters may voluntarily give their voted early ballot to a person of their choice for delivery to the Recorder or a polling place. The designated person shall not tamper with the envelope or the ballot and shall not deliberately fail to deliver the ballot to the Recorder or a polling place within the voter's county of residence.

Arizona Voter Fraud Video Shows Completely Legal Practice Phoenix New Times

Voter Fraud be good, just as long as Democrats are doin it. Sums up Maddcow and dishonest Obamabots. Period, end of story.

The 2014 State of Arizona Elections Procedures Manual from the Secretary of State's Office outlines this practice as something that's clearly acceptable (emphasis added):Early Voter's Responsibilities
After voting the early ballot in accordance with the instructions provided by the County Recorder, the voter must:
  • securely seal it,
  • deliver or mail the envelope to the appropriate County Recorder or officer in charge of elections, or
  • deposit it at any polling place within the county of residence no later than 7:00 p.m. on election day, in order to be counted as valid.

After they have securely sealed the voted ballot inside the early ballot return envelope, voters may voluntarily give their voted early ballot to a person of their choice for delivery to the Recorder or a polling place. The designated person shall not tamper with the envelope or the ballot and shall not deliberately fail to deliver the ballot to the Recorder or a polling place within the voter's county of residence.

Exactly!

• securely seal it,

==================
it may be a "Completely Legal Practice"......, BUT ! are you aware of mail box theft ??
in my area, of about 300+ homes, there were 25+ mail box theft reported, one was actually a large LOCKED mail box, the people who live there is rather isolated so they only get to their M.B. once a week, the lock was cut and the M.B. was so vandalized it had to be replaced....., soooo, if there were that many in my area, how many state wide had mail stolen, so the "Completely Legal Practice" is now ILLEGAL .., got it now ? i doubt it, but those are the FACTS !!

I'm pretty sure the couple wingnut viewers she has left, are on this Board right now. Talk about a sinking ship. Yikes.

• securely seal it,

==================
it may be a "Completely Legal Practice"......, BUT ! are you aware of mail box theft ??
in my area, of about 300+ homes, there were 25+ mail box theft reported, one was actually a large LOCKED mail box, the people who live there is rather isolated so they only get to their M.B. once a week, the lock was cut and the M.B. was so vandalized it had to be replaced....., soooo, if there were that many in my area, how many state wide had mail stolen, so the "Completely Legal Practice" is now ILLEGAL .., got it now ? i doubt it, but those are the FACTS !!

Wow, I couldn't have come up with a more irrelevant post if I'd hired a 4 man team to work around the clock for a week to invent one.

Forum List

Back