Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

The proof of that is their complete lack of legislation intended for the poor and middle class. They ONLY serve the interests of the top 1% of earners.
Poor Billy has no idea why we even have a government. He actually believes that they exist to act like parents. :laugh:
lol you're such a moron. You just got done taking about representation. How do repubs represent you? You have no idea.

How do repubs represent you?
Lately? Very well...thanks to the Tea Party. We're actually starting to see constitutional government restored. We need to see a lot more obviously - but they are light years from the George W. Bush RINO's.

Since you have no clue why government exists - can you at least tell the class where a person might find that answer if they didn't know like you don't?

Lately? Very well...thanks to the Tea Party. We're actually starting to see constitutional government restored. We need to see a lot more obviously - but they are light years from the George W. Bush RINO's.

Since you have no clue why government exists - can you at least tell the class where a person might find that answer if they didn't know like you don't?
What are you even talking about? What, exactly, have teabaggers accomplished as far as "restoring the constitution"? You have no idea. Also, if republicans are supposed to not be nanny officials, why do they do so much to make rich people more rich? Can rich people not do that on their own? You do know that the tax cuts republicans pass ONLY help the rich, right?

What are you even talking about? What, exactly, have teabaggers accomplished as far as "restoring the constitution"? You have no idea. Also, if republicans are supposed to not be nanny officials, why do they do so much to make rich people more rich? Can rich people not do that on their own? You do know that the tax cuts republicans pass ONLY help the rich, right?
You poor thing.
Almost every post you put up contains your whining about "the rich".
It must be a bitch to know you will NEVER EVER know what it's like to be "rich".
You'll never get "rich"sweeping up the AW parking lot.
I remember taking a visiting distant relative on a ride in my old but in perfect condition Maserati. He was drooling he was so impressed.
We drove past a nationally known FF outlet.
He said: "Why don't we stop and get a burger?" I said: "No I wouldn't eat there". He said: "Why not?". I said: "Because I own the place and can't trust the employees to always wash their hands and they use the washroom".
Being 'rich' does have it's advantages.

And yet you can't explain why republicans act like parents to rich people.
Well one cannot explain something that doesn't occur and never has.

Incidentally - your hatred of people who are more successful than you is palpable and tragic. Envy is a very pitiful emotion.

Why do we even have a government Billy?

Incidentally - your hatred of people who are more successful than you is palpable and tragic. Envy is a very pitiful emotion.

You and I both know republicans coddle the wealthy. Dont be stupid. It doesn't matter at all what I think. And no, I'm not at all jealous or resent rich people.

CD933E90-FE87-4375-8266-7ABD28B21D3D-1600-000001FEBA51914C_tmp.jpg

You and I both know republicans coddle the wealthy. Dont be stupid. It doesn't matter at all what I think. And no, I'm not at all jealous or resent rich people.

Both parties do this, you just don't want to see it.

Democrats have supported and voted for republican policies such as this, but the obvious difference between the two parties is that democrats actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.

Democrats have supported and voted for republican policies such as this, but the obvious difference between the two parties is that democrats actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.

LOL, no you just think they do. They toss a couple of bucks in your lap and you act like Pavlov's dog. LBJ predicted it and he was right.

LOL, no you just think they do. They toss a couple of bucks in your lap and you act like Pavlov's dog. LBJ predicted it and he was right.
Um no you just choose to ignore that actual legislation they introduce.

Um no you just choose to ignore that actual legislation they introduce.

Sure and Welfare "lifts" people out of poverty......LBJ was right, he bought you off and you remain on the inner city plantation.

Forum List

Back