Rachel Maddow - legendary fail!

the obvious difference between the two parties is that democrats actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.
No...Dumbocrats push policies which create and trap people into poverty.

IMG_0275.JPG

You and I both know republicans coddle the wealthy. Dont be stupid. It doesn't matter at all what I think. And no, I'm not at all jealous or resent rich people.

Both parties do this, you just don't want to see it.
Democrats have supported and voted for republican policies such as this, but the obvious difference between the two parties is that democrats actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.

LOL, no you just think they do. They toss a couple of bucks in your lap and you act like Pavlov's dog. LBJ predicted it and he was right.
Um no you just choose to ignore that actual legislation they introduce.

Sure and Welfare "lifts" people out of poverty......LBJ was right, he bought you off and you remain on the inner city plantation.
Okay, so your moronic point is that the now totally irrelevant LBJ said welfare lifts people out of poverty? Why should I care about this? I don't think welfare lifts people out of poverty. I think it keeps many from dying. I'm all for them of course getting off welfare and being self sufficient. Achieving this, of course, can be very difficult to do if lower wages in America are way behind on the cost of living.

Of course what really makes your point so moronic is that republicans are responsible for the outrageous amount of corporate welfare on a yearly basis. Your dumbass doesn't understand that because you're retarded enough to watch Fox News.

Both parties do this, you just don't want to see it.
Democrats have supported and voted for republican policies such as this, but the obvious difference between the two parties is that democrats actually push policies that benefit the poor and middle class.

LOL, no you just think they do. They toss a couple of bucks in your lap and you act like Pavlov's dog. LBJ predicted it and he was right.

Sure and Welfare "lifts" people out of poverty......LBJ was right, he bought you off and you remain on the inner city plantation.
Okay, so your moronic point is that the now totally irrelevant LBJ said welfare lifts people out of poverty? Why should I care about this? I don't think welfare lifts people out of poverty. I think it keeps many from dying. I'm all for them of course getting off welfare and being self sufficient. Achieving this, of course, can be very difficult to do if lower wages in America are way behind on the cost of living.

Of course what really makes your point so moronic is that republicans are responsible for the outrageous amount of corporate welfare on a yearly basis. Your dumbass doesn't understand that because you're retarded enough to watch Fox News.

No, my point is that Dems throw a couple of bucks your way and you slobber all over them as if they REALLY care about you. The worst part of this is that you are willfully blind and willfully committed to staying that way.

No, my point is that Dems throw a couple of bucks your way and you slobber all over them as if they REALLY care about you. The worst part of this is that you are willfully blind and willfully committed to staying that way.
Okay well again you sound really stupid because I am not on welfare. I don't at all qualify for it. You just like to think i am on welfare because belittling welfare recipients helps you forget you have a small penis.

Okay well again you sound really stupid because I am not on welfare. I don't at all qualify for it. You just like to think i am on welfare because belittling welfare recipients helps you forget you have a small penis.

(sigh) You are not the point, your attitude and ready acceptance of the Leftwing lie is. They do nothing for the poor, nothing kid. It just makes you "feel" better about you to think they do and that you vote for them. The fact is this, neither you, nor them actually ever do anything real for anyone but yourselves. We both know that.

Absolutely hilarious... She was trumped by Trump! :lmao: I wonder if she'll even have a show left by the time Trump's term is up.

Trump pulled the rug from underneath Rachel Maddow’s great big tax scoop
Her ratings had a MASSIVE drop the very next day lol
her face tanked too,,,,looks like shes gonna need botox soon
She lost 2 million viewers in 24 hours. That is a major crash & burn
and she looks like shes transforming into a ferret

Okay, so your moronic point is that the now totally irrelevant LBJ said welfare lifts people out of poverty? Why should I care about this? I don't think welfare lifts people out of poverty. I think it keeps many from dying. I'm all for them of course getting off welfare and being self sufficient.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Of course what really makes your point so moronic is that republicans are responsible for the outrageous amount of corporate welfare on a yearly basis.
Um....yeah....it was you ignorant, anti-American hatriots who cheered and pushed for the trillions and trillions and trillions in "corporate welfare" by the Obama Administration.

It was the Dumbocrats who handed half a billion dollars to Solyndra despite knowing that they would file for bankruptcy anyway. It was the Dumbocrats who bailed out Wall Street. It was the Dumbocrats who bailed out GM & Chrysler.

You continue to lead the community in false narratives Billy Boi...

Forum List

Back