Rachel Weiss

The Fogel family lived in the Biblical settlement of Itamar.

On one hot night, 2011, two Palestinians from the Awarta village, entered the Fogel family house at night.

They went to the bedroom, where they killed Yoav Fogel, 11 years old. They left his bleeding body, off to the Room of young El'ad, who was 4 years old. He saw the unfamiliar faces of the invaders, and began to cry for his mother. One of the Palestinians grabbed him, telling him not to be afraid, while the other one then threw him on the floor, and stabbed him multiple times.

They then went off to the parents' room, and killed the Father Udi. They thought about what to do when they noticed the youngest Fogel child, Hadas, only months old. At first they thought of kidnapping her for prisoners' exchange, but then when she began to cry, decided on killing her.

From the bathroom, the mother, Ruth, heard them, and went on to protect her newborn, she was murdered.

Hadas was then shot to death.

The killers didn't had time, or didn't see, it is not clear, that there were two young children in the house. 2 year old Yishai, who was still sleeping in his crib, and 8 year old Ro'i.

Tamar Fogel, 12 year old sister, comes back from youth activity, to find her parents and siblings killed. She fears the killers are still in the house, hearing noises, so she smuggles the baby brother, and her 8 year old brother outside, saving their lives.

She found Ro'i hiding, and Yishai was weeping over Udi's body, crying, "Daddy, wake up".

Ah yes. I'm very familiar with these murders. I just didn't know the names. Once you mentioned Itamar it brought it all back.

Glad I could be of help.

God bless those children, in hopes that each will get to have large families.

That will be the best vengeance.!

yes it would be. Do you recall the Israeli woman who was murdered while she was on her way to protest the wall?

Ah yes. I'm very familiar with these murders. I just didn't know the names. Once you mentioned Itamar it brought it all back.

Glad I could be of help.

yes it would be. Do you recall the Israeli woman who was murdered while she was on her way to protest the wall?

Mhmmm, when was that? I don't recall such a thing, what was her name?

Glad I could be of help.

Mhmmm, when was that? I don't recall such a thing, what was her name?

It was several years ago when the wall was under construction. I thought maybe you would know her name.

Sadly, it is not just the Weiss. Weiss is nothing but statistics.

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Scheveschorder.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

Just few of many. In all of those above, toddlers were killed.

yes, i am beginning to realise that due to your and other zionist's treatment of them as statistics and fodder for propaganda.

Last edited:
Rachel Weiss was not just a woman who "lived on Palestinian territory and was killed". She was on a bus with her 3 year old and 2 year old children. She was 9 months pregnant. One of the animal prisoners to be released firebombed the bus killing Rachel and her 3 children. But then again as one of the pro-Palestinians said "that was 22 years ago". So I suppose it doesn't matter now.

i believe the pro-palestinian only brought up that the death of rachel weiss occurred 22 years ago when some evangelical zionist was dismissive of the death of rachel corrie, which occurred 10 years ago.

you're right though. it doesn't matter now. death serves as an unbiased equaliser.

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

yes, i am beginning to realise that due to your and other zionist's treatment of them as statistics and fodder for propaganda.

Unlike the Palestinians, we actually care for our victims, and not wave them as flags for world's pity.

We know 99% of our victims stories, simply because for us, they're people, not just numbers. even though for many they're indeed, just 'statistics', like haters.

There are also,

The family of Pass.

The family of Shabo.

The family of Tamam.

The family of Shefi.

The family of Fogel.

The family of Hatuel.

Oh really? YOu sure it isnt the PAli supporters continuously bringing up dead Palestinians of propaganda you liar???

Again, you are guilty of what you accuse others have. Nothing new here

Rachel Weiss was not just a woman who "lived on Palestinian territory and was killed". She was on a bus with her 3 year old and 2 year old children. She was 9 months pregnant. One of the animal prisoners to be released firebombed the bus killing Rachel and her 3 children. But then again as one of the pro-Palestinians said "that was 22 years ago". So I suppose it doesn't matter now.

i believe the pro-palestinian only brought up that the death of rachel weiss occurred 22 years ago when some evangelical zionist was dismissive of the death of rachel corrie, which occurred 10 years ago.

you're right though. it doesn't matter now. death serves as an unbiased equaliser.

I wasn't being dismissive of Rachel Corrie. I was stating fact. She was pictured burning an American flag. And don't say it wasn't a flag because it was drawn on cardboard. A flag is a flag whether it's made of silk or drawn on the shithouse wall.

We Americans should build a memorial for Rachel Corrie so we may never forget her. And place it next to a memorial for Timothy McVey.

I wasn't being dismissive of Rachel Corrie. I was stating fact. She was pictured burning an American flag. And don't say it wasn't a flag because it was drawn on cardboard. A flag is a flag whether it's made of silk or drawn on the shithouse wall.

Forum List

Back