Racial slurs thrown at Hershel Walker by democrats

The ones you assholes fucks didn’t kill?
View attachment 712865
Meh, Your Foreign Invaders hunted The Wooley Mammoth and Rhinoceros to extinction first. Last I checked, Buffalo aren't extinct. I can still get a Buffalo Burger.

They also hunted many tribes competing for the same lands to extinction.

Kinda like The DemNazi Party sets up Planned Parenthood Extermination Camps to commit Genocide against Minorities. 70 Million Served.
Planned Parenthood is The McDonalds of Genocide.

Seems to me that’s what white people do. They get to the point where they hate a place and decide to leave and invade a foreign land. Happy trails!

Your ancestors were happy to ivade "foreign lands" all the time. There is a reason the Cliff Dwellers lived on cliffs, and it's not cause they liked the view.

Meh, Your Foreign Invaders hunted The Wooley Mammoth and Rhinoceros to extinction first. Last I checked, Buffalo aren't extinct. I can still get a Buffalo Burger.
Wrong. My ancestors hunted the buffalo for food. They took only what they needed. Your ancestors killed buffalo because the government told them to.

Wrong. My ancestors hunted the buffalo for food. They took only what they needed. Your ancestors killed buffalo because the government told them to.

Just watched a cool Max Miller video, discussing Pemican, and learned how the local indians, hunted buffalo on a HUGE scale to trade to the Canadians.

So, TRADE, does nto equal FOOD.

Just saying. I'm sure that was not the only time, either.

Your ancestors ancestors hunted The Wooley Mammoth, Rhinocerous, Giant Sloth, Dire Wolf, and other Mega Fauna to extinction. That is why in the Americas there are no bigger animals than Elk until the Spanish brought horses here.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, I’ve heard this before. I have long since forgiven (not forgotten) your ancestors and what they did. I do not nor will I ever forgive the current crop of colonizers who are STILL trying to eliminate our culture.
#MMIW
Shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back