Racism and Sexism.

I believe All Humans Are Created Equal. Thomas Jefferson and George Washington understood it, but sadly their actions were very different.

I disagree with Racism. As a Jew I am not interested in White Nationalism. Jokes about Slavery and Plantations are wrong. Count Dankula joking about "gas the Jews" are even worse. PewDiePie had a very similar joke about Jews.

Even though I disagree with racists, I do not look down on them and I do not consider them more cancelled then myself. In USA 2021, opposition to male bashing, viewing men as women's moral equals, and mentioning discrimination against men is considered sexist. By the new definition, I am sexist. Thus I do not look down on anyone.

In 1921, Racism and anti-Semitism were acceptable and respectable. In 2021, Misandry and viewing all men as oppressors is acceptable and respectable.

Racism and anti-semitism are more popular than ever, among the left. There are at least two open Holocaust deniers serving as Democrats in Congress. Leftists just "elected" a president who said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle" with black people, and told a black radio host that if he doesn't vote for Biden, he "ain't black." This is the same man who eulogized KKK member Robert Byrd.

Last edited:
I disagree 100%.

But you are not more Politically Incorrect then me.

That's it? You are more "politically correct"?

You are aware that your "political correctness" is turning your entire world to shit, right in front of your very eyes, right?

That's it? You are more "politically correct"?

You are aware that your "political correctness" is turning your entire world to shit, right in front of your very eyes, right?
I am saying that I am less Politically Correct then anyone here.

OzkBQ.jpg

Forum List

Back