Racism at Fox News

Well what do you know, the liberal left will even call babies Uncle Tom.

MSNBC Panel?s Odd Reaction to Picture of Romney?s Black Adopted Grandson | Video | TheBlaze.com

“I think this picture is great,” Obeidallah added. “It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party, the RNC. At the convention, they find the one black person.”

BcRmii1CYAA1bAj.png

How long will blacks put up with being put down?

What I find odd is the way all the boys are dressed the same and so are the girls. Sort of like little Mormon uniforms.

Way to be a total jackass ignoramus (as per your namesake). Mormons don't wear uniforms, poser.

Sadly, it's no surprise. Liberals are always at least as racist as anyone else, and the history of the democrat party is an endless rap sheet of race-related crimes. This stupid, offensive talk is mild by liberal-democrat standards.

Mild? Maybe for arguments sake. But Democrats are the most racist and bigoted people in the USA. And as they're in control, it's no wonder that racism is more rampant than it has been for a century.

Well, Romney was pretty clear during his campaign last summer regarding his uncensored disdain for poor people and minorities. Now there's suddenly a picture of an adopted Black child in a sea of White Romneys?

Maybe he's had a change of heart, who knows.

Well, Romney was pretty clear during his campaign last summer regarding his uncensored disdain for poor people and minorities. Now there's suddenly a picture of an adopted Black child in a sea of White Romneys?

That's rather idiotic. Romney never hated anyone based upon wealth and race. You're just drinking up that Kool-aid aren't you?

And you think that one of Romney's children adopted a black baby so that he could score political points post election? Does that not seem moronic to you? Children are a lifetime commitment and the adoption was nothing less than an act of love.

Sadly, it's no surprise. Liberals are always at least as racist as anyone else, and the history of the democrat party is an endless rap sheet of race-related crimes. This stupid, offensive talk is mild by liberal-democrat standards.

Mild? Maybe for arguments sake. But Democrats are the most racist and bigoted people in the USA. And as they're in control, it's no wonder that racism is more rampant than it has been for a century.

Um...did you read my post when you quoted it?

Um...did you read my post when you quoted it?

Um, like, um, yea.

It's not the on-air talent I question. They seem to be more emotional than intellectual and they often deride people they disagree with by using race and sex as a battle axe. What is wrong is that the on-air talent is being allowed it's on-air ignorance by the producers of the show. The producer that allowed Bashir's segment on defecation should be the one who is publicly maligned. Not the puppet. Until the producers at MSNBC are held accountable, this sort of hateful ignorance will continue.

Last edited:
Well what do you know, the liberal left will even call babies Uncle Tom.

MSNBC Panel?s Odd Reaction to Picture of Romney?s Black Adopted Grandson | Video | TheBlaze.com

“I think this picture is great,” Obeidallah added. “It really sums up the diversity of the Republican party, the RNC. At the convention, they find the one black person.”

BcRmii1CYAA1bAj.png

How long will blacks put up with being put down?

What I find odd is the way all the boys are dressed the same and so are the girls. Sort of like little Mormon uniforms.

What I find odd is the way you don't shut the fuck up and know when to back down. You just don't go attacking a man's grandson, even if he is black. Wait, I thought you liked black people? Are you perchance, racist?

Last edited:

If you had a heart, you'd kindly show a little bit of it. Maybe if you weren't racist you would.

(And that folks is how you play the race card. Properly.)

It is amazing how many people that post on this board live in alternate universes.

Forum List

Back