Zone1 Racism is no longer a major problem in America

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Here's the short video

Here's the longer video

Finally, some proof of what I've been saying all my political commentary life.......................
If you don't practice racism, and don't live your life being a racist or "victim" of racism..........
Then you can do anything.

Racists are the ones who preach racism, practice racism, and scream racism every second of their lives, while blaming everybody else for being a racist and holding them back.

The ONLY people holding these ignorant hypcrites back, are THEMSELVES!!!

When I was young, the left was liberal, and the ideal was to create a color-blind society.

Gradually, Multiculturalism replaced liberalism and then morphed into identity politics, which is almost the complete antithesis of liberalism as it takes us back to a primitive time when people were all judged according to their tribe.

Everything is about identity for today's left, and nothing is about principles, especially liberal ones. Leftist politicians promote tribalism as their way to gain power and enrich themselves financially. They divide people into groups, create a sense of victimhood among groups, create the illusion that other groups are the ones responsible and then posit themselves as the answer to this victimhood. None of this in the least bit liberal.

As far as racism is concerned, it is those who practice identity politics who are fueling the fire.

The Democratic Party use Racism as a tool to divide and control people. It is not a coincidence that the racial divide in this country has grown much wider since Obama. All part of his "transformation of America" plan. He still pulls the strings of the Democrats and continues to make divisive anti-American speeches.

Here's the short video

Here's the longer video

Finally, some proof of what I've been saying all my political commentary life.......................
If you don't practice racism, and don't live your life being a racist or "victim" of racism..........

Racists are the ones who preach racism, practice racism, and scream racism every second of their lives, while blaming everybody else for being a racist and holding them back.

He's not a negro. His opinion doesn't count.

I'm glad to see Larry in the race

Can't wait for him to bring this stuff up in the debates.

Racism is just collectivism. As collectivists, racists view humans only as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

Of course, there's a much deeper discussion to be had from that.

Until folks start acknowledging that fact, and very, very, very few ever do, including Elder, they will never speak of or understand what it is that they're truly fighting against.

Here's what you're really fighting against...

Racism is just collectivism. As collectivists, racists see humans as members of groups rather than as Individuals.

Of course, there's a much deeper discussion to be had from that.

Until folks start acknowledging that fact, and very, very, very few ever do, including Elder, they will never speak of or understand what it is that they're truly fighting against.
Yep, democrats see Elder as white and Biden as black.

Meanwhile, Biden calls black children roaches.

Hilarious.

I'm currently dating a black woman and we have no problem with racial differences.

Larry Elder? :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The posts by right wing whites in this forum show that white racism is a huge problem in America.

White privilege racism is a big problem on this Board.

Not nearly the problem that black privilege racism is on this board.

But you are certainly entitled to your simply wrong opinion, and if you don't like what I have to say about it, come on over and we'll have a cup of coffee and talk about it person to person.

Until then, you are simply ones and zeros.

Larry Elder is an example of

Larry Elder is an example of

Ones and zeros.

Thanks for your thought provoking link.

Here's the short video

Here's the longer video

Finally! Racism is over. Now what do we do with our lives?

Congratulations America! You did it! You ended racism!

This reminds me of that scene on Elf when he congratulates the coffee shop for producing the world's greatest cup of coffee.

Here's the short video

Here's the longer video

Larry Elder is one of the worst bootlicks I've ever known. He is nothing but a puppet of the White nationalist/MAGA folks. It was so enjoyable seeing him lose the California recall election against Gavin Newsom a few years ago.

Larry Elder is one of the worst bootlicks I've ever known. He is nothing but a puppet of the White nationalist/MAGA folks. It was so enjoyable seeing him lose the California recall election against Gavin Newsom a few years ago.

Ooooh!

Call me MAGA again!

It excites me!

It reminds me of how terrified you leftist vermin are and that's a total turn on.

Forum List

Back