Zone1 racism is still alive and well in the USA

how is this not just blatant racism??

Maybe it is racism. Racism isn't illegal you know. You can't pass laws that require the reading of minds. So whether it is racist or not doesn't matter one little bity tiny teeny weeny bit. Just go watch it anyways. Just because a certain group of people don't want you to watch the movie doesn't really mean you can't. I don't find this to be racist. I rather find it hillarious. No matter how much these people hate me for being white it doesn't benefit or harm my life in anyway whatsoever. It's just entertaining to watch the complete and utter stupidity.

how is this not just blatant racism??

Perhaps it's due to the racism they got from whites during the first black panther. It's funny how some people look for insignificant things to cry about. So how many of those white students will be denied jobs by people like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.” Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
-USMB member flash.

But let's whine because despite the fact that this is a private screening, meaning they can invite whoever they want, something white groups do all the time and don't invite blacks, right wing whites have got to find something to cry about.

Maybe it is racism. Racism isn't illegal you know. You can't pass laws that require the reading of minds. So whether it is racist or not doesn't matter one little bity tiny teeny weeny bit. Just go watch it anyways. Just because a certain group of people don't want you to watch the movie doesn't really mean you can't. I don't find this to be racist. I rather find it hillarious. No matter how much these people hate me for being white it doesn't benefit or harm my life in anyway whatsoever. It's just entertaining to watch the complete and utter stupidity.
That's because they can't do this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.” Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

But whites can and do. Which is why whites are hated by some blacks.

That's because they can't do this:

But whites can and do. Which is why whites are hated by some blacks.
Black Panther is on TV right now and I had an epiphany. You don’t want equality, you don’t even want equity. What you want is revenge. For every day whites where in control of blacks you want a day of superiority and control of ALL other races. I’ve always tried to figure out what is driving your behavior and now I know.

Perhaps it's due to the racism they got from whites during the first black panther. It's funny how some people look for insignificant things to cry about. So how many of those white students will be denied jobs by people like this:

-USMB member flash.

But let's whine because despite the fact that this is a private screening, meaning they can invite whoever they want, something white groups do all the time and don't invite blacks, right wing whites have got to find something to cry about.
Had someone treated blacks like that in The dark knight trilogy or the Hobbit trilogy screenings? You would have a problem, wouldn't you? You're the kind of guy who complained about no blacks in the world series whites didn't show up for the black panther sequel because woke people alienated white people. It's ironic that it probably won't pass doctor strange into the multiverse of madness at the box office! I never showed up to watch the last one. And I am not interested in the sequel. That looks like a terrible movie! The iron heart looks awful. Woke Marvel bumped off Ironman for this crap?

314500981_122093287353957_6382188831003576173_n.jpg

858843_10151454618057290_498708208_o.jpg

Forum List

Back