Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

That about ties the ribbons on this thread, eh? Liberals calling someone or some group rascist without justification (only losing the REAL subject matter fight as an act of despiration)...qualifies as being rascist.

However a Conservative who asks why the Liberals are so shallow and vapid to claim rascism exists where it really doesn't exist *IS* rascist cinches it fer me...

My what a convoluted Universe the Statist left has in their vapidity escapes me...but in the same breath I see the truth of it?

Am I screwed up or a victim of being in the crosswinds of Liberal stupidity?

Did I really smell something or what?

Help me out here.
I would say the crosswinds, but I think we are more downwnind from some sort of liberal emission.

Another Soul that gets it. KUDOS to you as well. I couldn't give you a REP right now, but it will build.

Thanks in advance. You too ROCK.
LOL. Thanks!

Inspiration for the libs who don't think:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5WuHhVRZcY]YouTube - I fart in your general direction[/ame]

Last edited:
we should ask this guy how racist Rush is

01125108.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

You do realize that America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy is a typical CON$ervative coward hiding behind his paid token who simply reads the script your MessiahRushie wrote for him, don't you??? :cuckoo:

July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

Right: "We [whites] are born racists" is what you called a racist statement (see the words I emphasized in your post). How is Limbaugh racist against whites?

I see you are doubling down on the dumb act. :cuckoo:

Your MessiahRushie said that "we are born racists" was a racist statement and that statement came from LimpBoy and not Newsweek. He then rationalized that his "sarcastic" racist rant was justified by the racist statement he made up and attributed to Newsweek.
Get it now???
LMAO. Somehow your mind thinks how I view Limbaugh is relevant. Odd.

Regardless.

But your words were: "but the racist statement he attributed to Newsweek came from himself". The statement to which you refer is "We [whites] are born racists". Your words.

Don't short circuit, now.

That's what gets me? NEWSWEAK portend to suggest that Rascism is a GENETIC thing, much as Being HOMO is any more genetic?

They really have some explaining to do with this drivel, don't they?

You do realize that America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy is a typical CON$ervative coward hiding behind his paid token who simply reads the script your MessiahRushie wrote for him, don't you??? :cuckoo:

July 23, 2008
RUSH: This is why I'm host and you are the Official Obama Criticizer working off a script. (interruption) Jeez.

No, No...First you have to get PAST who America's REAL Hemmoroid is? His picture is below. Have a Seat sport. Let me Educate you.

Jimmah Catah wants to give you something for your pain. Open and say AHHHH!

Libroidal.jpg

Last edited:

July 23, 2008
wow, you really ARE Dumb

July 23, 2008

:lol: Is that all you have to respond with? Normally your idiotic rants fill half a page.

If the guy disagreed with what he was doing he could get another job, therefore (using your own logic even) he must agree 100% with everything he says to keep working for Rush.

July 23, 2008

No, No...First you have to get PAST who America's REAL Hemmorid is? His picture is below. Have a Seat sport. Let me Educate you.

Jimmah Catah wants to give you something for your pain. Open and say AHHHH!

Libroidal.jpg
given the fact Obama said that Joe WIlson was not racist and stupid Jimmeh called Obama a "black boy" should be a clue to someone like ed, but since he is such a moron he wont ever get it

Your MessiahRushie said that "we are born racists" was a racist statement and that statement came from LimpBoy and not Newsweek. He then rationalized that his "sarcastic" racist rant was justified by the racist statement he made up and attributed to Newsweek.
Get it now???

Regardless.

But your words were: "but the racist statement he attributed to Newsweek came from himself". The statement to which you refer is "We [whites] are born racists". Your words.

That's what gets me? NEWSWEAK portend to suggest that Rascism is a GENETIC thing, much as Being HOMO is any more genetic?

I'm sorry was that NewSpeak? As in Winston Smith?

Get it now???

Regardless.

Eh, news media outlets often get it wrong and are not so good at an objective review of the science. Unfortunately the dilettantes at science often use these sources. These dilettantes are easy to spot and to refute.

Last edited:

July 23, 2008

:lol: Is that all you have to respond with? Normally your idiotic rants fill half a page.

If the guy disagreed with what he was doing he could get another job, therefore (using your own logic even) he must agree 100% with everything he says to keep working for Rush.
isnt that basically calling him an "Uncle Tom"?

Regardless.

I'm sorry was that NewSpeak? As in Winston Smith?
no, but damn close

July 23, 2008

That would be it, and even those that side with the Conservative stance suffer the slings and arrows of ignorant fools regardless of their skin pigmentation.

And guess who it is launching the arrows? I ain't Conservatives by any stretch.

That would be it, and even those that side with the Conservative stance suffer the slings and arrows of ignorant fools regardless of their skin pigmentation.

And guess who it is launching the arrows? I ain't Conservatives by any stretch.

At least not this time, the roles keep flipping so much it's hard to keep up though.

Didn't sheriff investigators determine race had nothing to do with the reasons the two black kids attacked the white guy, that it was a case of the white guy moving a backpack to snatch a seat?

And why is this getting national coverage? Kids are beat up all the time. Shit, I got into a fight on the bus once with a black kid when I was in the first grade and Rush Limbaugh didn't talk about my bus ride to school the next day.

Forum List

Back