Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

ed is a total moron with a massive obsession with all things "Limbaugh"

Eh, Limbaugh is a pot-stirring blowhard moron. But it is fun watching people foam at the mouth over every little thing he says.
exactly
only Rush actually gets PAID to do it
Ed does it for free
LOL

wait, actually he PAYS to do it since i doubt his internet connection is free
:rofl:

That is the funniest part about it, Ed is entertaining everyone and not getting a cent for it.

Wait a minute! I just learned something, calling someone racist when they aren't is racist if it's a conservative, but not when it's a liberal.

Your sarcasm detector is broken. If you ever even had one.

Not at all...
When one of his illiterate dittoheads takes him literally and shoots someone, Rush gets to say........Hey....it was all just a joke

The man is as bad as any race baiter during the Civil Rights movement. Rile them up and then deny any responsibility

And seriously, STFU and GTFO with that weak ass "well when someone takes him literally and they shoot someone...".

You're as bad as Tipper Gore and others taking on the music business in the 80's. "Ozzy Osbourne is the reason that boy killed himself".

Grow up. People are responsible for their own actions.

Ozzy?....wasnt that Judas Priest?....i mean back in the day i got high and listened to The Priest.....and i saw God....:eusa_eh:

You lost me about about the 4th revolution of your spin.

So when someone mischaracterizes a study about race, no matter what point they are trying to make, they are in fact racist? Is that your point? Better go take a logic class sometime.

Now you are back to playing dumb so you can create your Straw Man.

He claimed his racist statement was "sarcasm" based on a racist statement he attributed to Newsweek, but the racist statement he attributed to Newsweek came from himself and not Newsweek.

[Emphasis added] Limbaugh is racist against whites?

Don't you CON$ ever get tired of playing dumb????

The statement that came from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy was that Newsweek said "we are born racists." But Newsweek said no such thing and, in fact, said race was not involved.

He claimed his racist statement was "sarcasm" based on a racist statement he attributed to Newsweek, but the racist statement he attributed to Newsweek came from himself and not Newsweek.

The statement that came from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy was that Newsweek said "we are born racists." But Newsweek said no such thing and, in fact, said race was not involved.
no one is playing dumb, but you clearly ARE dumb

Not at all...
When one of his illiterate dittoheads takes him literally and shoots someone, Rush gets to say........Hey....it was all just a joke

The man is as bad as any race baiter during the Civil Rights movement. Rile them up and then deny any responsibility

And seriously, STFU and GTFO with that weak ass "well when someone takes him literally and they shoot someone...".

You're as bad as Tipper Gore and others taking on the music business in the 80's. "Ozzy Osbourne is the reason that boy killed himself".

Ozzy?....wasnt that Judas Priest?....i mean back in the day i got high and listened to The Priest.....and i saw God....:eusa_eh:

Nah, it was Ozzy. Some kid killed himself and the family sued Ozzy saying that his song suicide solution caused their kid to kill himself.

Not at all...

Then you blinked and it was just me, Harry. LSD has that effect on people. :lol:

Right: "We [whites] are born racists" is what you called a racist statement (see the words I emphasized in your post). How is Limbaugh racist against whites?

Wait a minute! I just learned something, calling someone racist when they aren't is racist if it's a conservative, but not when it's a liberal.
That about ties the ribbons on this thread, eh? Liberals calling someone or some group rascist without justification (only losing the REAL subject matter fight as an act of despiration)...qualifies as being rascist.

However a Conservative who asks why the Liberals are so shallow and vapid to claim rascism exists where it really doesn't exist *IS* rascist cinches it fer me...

My what a convoluted Universe the Statist left has in their vapidity escapes me...but in the same breath I see the truth of it?

Am I screwed up or a victim of being in the crosswinds of Liberal stupidity?

Did I really smell something or what?

Help me out here.

That about ties the ribbons on this thread, eh? Liberals calling someone or some group rascist without justification (only losing the REAL subject matter fight as an act of despiration)...qualifies as being rascist.

However a Conservative who asks why the Liberals are so shallow and vapid to claim rascism exists where it really doesn't exist *IS* rascist cinches it fer me...

My what a convoluted Universe the Statist left has in their vapidity escapes me...but in the same breath I see the truth of it?

Help me out here.
I would say the crosswinds, but I think we are more downwnind from some sort of liberal emission.

Rush has always presented the "white wing" point of view. Nothing new there.

we should ask this guy how racist Rush is

01125108.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg

Right: "We [whites] are born racists" is what you called a racist statement (see the words I emphasized in your post). How is Limbaugh racist against whites?

I see you are doubling down on the dumb act. :cuckoo:

Your MessiahRushie said that "we are born racists" was a racist statement and that statement came from LimpBoy and not Newsweek. He then rationalized that his "sarcastic" racist rant was justified by the racist statement he made up and attributed to Newsweek.
Get it now???

I see you are doubling down on the dumb act. :cuckoo:

Your MessiahRushie said that "we are born racists" was a racist statement and that statement came from LimpBoy and not Newsweek. He then rationalized that his "sarcastic" racist rant was justified by the racist statement he made up and attributed to Newsweek.
Get it now???
LMAO. Somehow your mind thinks how I view Limbaugh is relevant. Odd.

Regardless.

But your words were: "but the racist statement he attributed to Newsweek came from himself". The statement to which you refer is "We [whites] are born racists". Your words.

Don't short circuit, now.

Help me out here.
I would say the crosswinds, but I think we are more downwnind from some sort of liberal emission.

Another Soul that gets it. KUDOS to you as well. I couldn't give you a REP right now, but it will build.

Thanks in advance. You too ROCK.

Then you blinked and it was just me, Harry. LSD has that effect on people. :lol:

oh that was you....yea the Orange Sunshine.....at Disney Land...or was it the Window Pane?........:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back