Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

Of course it isn't racist you idiot. Just because it is about a study based on race and he doesn't agree with the leftist tools that wrote it doesn't make it racist. Your inability to understand and detect even the most obviously sarcastic statements declre you an ignoramus of the first water as does your continued clinging to a critiqe that involves pulling one or two paragraphs out of spiel that likely ran 10 to 20.

You also need to get a grip and ditch anythig you get from media matters about anything any conservative said anywhere at anytime.

Of course it isn't racist you idiot. Just because it is about a study based on race and he doesn't agree with the leftist tools that wrote it doesn't make it racist. Your inability to understand and detect even the most obviously sarcastic statements declre you an ignoramus of the first water as does your continued clinging to a critiqe that involves pulling one or two paragraphs out of spiel that likely ran 10 to 20.

You also need to get a grip and ditch anythig you get from media matters about anything any conservative said anywhere at anytime.

But it was not about anything Newsweek "wrote" that's the point!

And you need to break free from your brainwashed CON$ervative programming of accusing everyone of getting their facts from Lib sites like media matters.

Rush does get paid for what he does
^^ that is 100% true and correct

Ed doesnt get paid to post his bullshit on the internet
^^ also 100% true

Ed most likely has to PAY for his internet connection
^^ unknown, but more than likely true

now, tell me what was wrong about ANY of those statements

But it is the whole thing is little more than an attempt to show the whole thing wrong. Again quit using excerpts.

^^ also 100% true

You do know there are some communities that provide free wireless broadband access, don't you???

^^ also 100% true

You do know there are some communities that provide free wireless broadband access, don't you???
which is why i said it was UNKNOWN asshole

and "most likely" doesnt mean DOES
just more proof you are a fucking idiot

You have to remember when addressing Ed that if it isn't a Media Matters bile fest ed has trouble understanding it.

But it is the whole thing is little more than an attempt to show the whole thing wrong. Again quit using excerpts.

You attack me for using actual excerpts from America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's own transcripts, but you have no problem with your MessiahRushie making up nonexistent excerpts from Newsweek!!!
BRILLIANT :cuckoo:

Rush Limbaugh is just plain "evil," said Rod Dreher in BeliefNet. The king of conservative talk radio is "blaming Obama for black kids beating up a white kid on a school bus," telling his audience that "this is what happens in 'Obama's America.'" We need to have an honest discussion about "black male violence"—but Limbaugh is telling white conservatives "that now that we have a black president, blacks are rising up to attack white kids!" That's just "wicked" and "inflammatory" nonsense. (watch CBS' coverage of the beating: warning, disturbing violence; watch Fox News' coverage)

Now that we have a black president, blacks are rising up to attack white kids

Well, not only are black kids attacking white kids and visa versa, the white liberals are attacking white and black Americans for attending tea parties. Boy, this race thing has really ended since Obama was elected President, hasn't it?? :lol::lol:

That's because it is undeniable that his rationalization is not correct.

But your rationalization that his "sarcastic" statement was not racist because he was lying about Newsweek does not stand, and is, in fact, ridiculous.

It wasn't racist. Period.

No matter how many times you stomp your feet, cry and pout and wish it so.

Of course it was racist. Why else would he have made up a lie about Newsweek to rationalize his CON$ervative racism? Why didn't he give a real reason for his "sarcasm" rather than fabricate a lie about Newsweek to justify his CON$ervative racism?

September 18, 2009
RUSH: During the break Mr. Snerdley showed me a website that a friend of his had alerted him to. Apparently it has taken hold out there that when discussing Obama's America as it relates to the school bus incident -- where was that? That was in Belleville, right? Belleville, Illinois -- playing off the Newsweek story of, you know, all white kids are born racists. I did a whole routine here on, "Well, maybe we need to segregate the buses and so forth," in a joking fashion.

Of course it was racist.

No, it was not racist. Period.

Your EDITING reveals that you can't explain why your MessiahRushie would make up a lie to deny his racism!!!

Of course it was racist. Why else would he have made up a lie about Newsweek to rationalize his CON$ervative racism? Why didn't he give a real reason for his "sarcasm" rather than fabricate a lie about Newsweek to justify his CON$ervative racism?

September 18, 2009
RUSH: During the break Mr. Snerdley showed me a website that a friend of his had alerted him to. Apparently it has taken hold out there that when discussing Obama's America as it relates to the school bus incident -- where was that? That was in Belleville, right? Belleville, Illinois -- playing off the Newsweek story of, you know, all white kids are born racists. I did a whole routine here on, "Well, maybe we need to segregate the buses and so forth," in a joking fashion.

Of course it was racist.

No, it was not racist. Period.

Your EDITING reveals that you can't explain why your MessiahRushie would make up a lie to deny his racism!!!

I don't deny that he msicharacterized Newsweek's study.

However, this alone does not make him racist for doing so. And therefore irrelevant to my statement, which still stands. Let me know when yer tired of banging your head against a wall.

ed is a total moron with a massive obsession with all things "Limbaugh"

Eh, Limbaugh is a pot-stirring blowhard moron. But it is fun watching people foam at the mouth over every little thing he says.

Is it fun watching the right 'foam at the mouth' over everything President Obama does, including all that he doesn't do but is claimed he does by that same right?

ed is a total moron with a massive obsession with all things "Limbaugh"

Eh, Limbaugh is a pot-stirring blowhard moron. But it is fun watching people foam at the mouth over every little thing he says.

Is it fun watching the right 'foam at the mouth' over everything President Obama does, including all that he doesn't do but is claimed he does by that same right?

That's fun too. But irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Forum List

Back