Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

No, he was LYING about Newsweek being racist to RATIONALIZE his CON$ervative racism, which my underlining exposed.

So the statement "Actually, taken literally, Limbaugh still wasn't being racist. He was saying Newsweek was" still stands as factual.

No it doesn't because he was lying about Newsweek to RATIONALIZE his racism. So the statement that the racist bigot LimpBoy was not being racist is as false as the claim that Newsweek said we are BORN racists.

America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's whole rationalization rests on his lie about Newsweek.
He was being "sarcastic" about a lie he fabricated. :cuckoo:

After reading your post, 3 words come to mind.

Fail, horse and dead.

And yet the statement STILL stands.

Jesus, you're not very good at this are you?

So the statement "Actually, taken literally, Limbaugh still wasn't being racist. He was saying Newsweek was" still stands as factual.

No it doesn't because he was lying about Newsweek to RATIONALIZE his racism. So the statement that the racist bigot LimpBoy was not being racist is as false as the claim that Newsweek said we are BORN racists.

America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's whole rationalization rests on his lie about Newsweek.

Fail, horse and dead.

And after reading your post 1 thing comes to mind.

You can't rebut the fact that America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's whole rationalization for his racism rests on his LIE about Newsweek, so you are reduced to focusing your argument on me.

What exactly is Conservative Racism? LOL OMG This is so Precious. Please elaborate. What is conservative racism? Please...

Humans are not black. They are all different shades of the same color. The Raven IS black. The Raven feels no sense of entitlement because the light brown man makes his roost in the big pile of white man-rocks.

Fail, horse and dead.

You can't rebut the fact that America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy's whole rationalization for his racism rests on his LIE about Newsweek, so you are reduced to focusing your argument on me.

Who replied to who again?

Oh, and the statement still stands. His statement was not racist, and he was saying that Newsweek was being racist.

Thems the facts jack. You can try to spin it, obfuscate and bold and underline all you want. Nothing you can post will prove the statement wrong.

But by all means, continue with your FAIL.

Fail, horse and dead.

Oh, and the statement still stands. His statement was not racist, and he was saying that Newsweek was being racist.

Thems the facts jack. You can try to spin it, obfuscate and bold and underline all you want. Nothing you can post will prove the statement wrong.

Hey don't rain on Ed.'s parade. The only thing he has going for himself is fail

Fail, horse and dead.

America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy said Newsweek was being racist because "Newsweek" said "we are born racists." But Newsweek never said that, so therefore his rationalism for his CON$ervative racism is based on a lie he fabricated and nothing in the Newsweek article.

America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpBoy said Newsweek was being racist because "Newsweek" said "we are born racists." But Newsweek never said that, so therefore his rationalism for his CON$ervative racism is based on a lie he fabricated and nothing in the Newsweek article.

Keep spinning. Hell I'll even throw you a lifeline...

Nowhere have I said that his assertion is correct.

There. However, the statement still stands.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled FAIL.

That's because it is undeniable that his rationalization is not correct.

But your rationalization that his "sarcastic" statement was not racist because he was lying about Newsweek does not stand, and is, in fact, ridiculous.

But your rationalization that his "sarcastic" statement was not racist because he was lying about Newsweek does not stand, and is, in fact, ridiculous.

It wasn't racist. Period.

No matter how many times you stomp your feet, cry and pout and wish it so.

ed is a total moron with a massive obsession with all things "Limbaugh"

Eh, Limbaugh is a pot-stirring blowhard moron. But it is fun watching people foam at the mouth over every little thing he says.

Eh, Limbaugh is a pot-stirring blowhard moron. But it is fun watching people foam at the mouth over every little thing he says.
exactly
only Rush actually gets PAID to do it
Ed does it for free
LOL

wait, actually he PAYS to do it since i doubt his internet connection is free
:rofl:

Of course it was racist. Why else would he have made up a lie about Newsweek to rationalize his CON$ervative racism? Why didn't he give a real reason for his "sarcasm" rather than fabricate a lie about Newsweek to justify his CON$ervative racism?

September 18, 2009
RUSH: During the break Mr. Snerdley showed me a website that a friend of his had alerted him to. Apparently it has taken hold out there that when discussing Obama's America as it relates to the school bus incident -- where was that? That was in Belleville, right? Belleville, Illinois -- playing off the Newsweek story of, you know, all white kids are born racists. I did a whole routine here on, "Well, maybe we need to segregate the buses and so forth," in a joking fashion.

exactly
Ed does it for free
LOL

Are you talking about Ed. the "One Trick Pony?"

Even Babies Discriminate: A NurtureShock Excerpt. | Newsweek Life | Newsweek.com

After reading most of the article I find allot of flaws in the study. There is so much relative to where you are geographically. My children were raised in NYC, where there is allot of diversity, and Everyone pretty much is a minority even white. None of those issues man. Maybe that is one of the reasons we brought them back here young. The Study has over control issues. The statements of the kids show that. The Scientists corrupted the specimens, rather than let things take their own course. Issues of Santa being white or black, are relative to who you are. What do you think the characteristics of the Saints or even Jesus is, in relation to the Nationality of a Catholic Church. Why? Human Nature?

Of course it was racist. Why else would he have made up a lie about Newsweek to rationalize his CON$ervative racism? Why didn't he give a real reason for his "sarcasm" rather than fabricate a lie about Newsweek to justify his CON$ervative racism?

September 18, 2009
RUSH: During the break Mr. Snerdley showed me a website that a friend of his had alerted him to. Apparently it has taken hold out there that when discussing Obama's America as it relates to the school bus incident -- where was that? That was in Belleville, right? Belleville, Illinois -- playing off the Newsweek story of, you know, all white kids are born racists. I did a whole routine here on, "Well, maybe we need to segregate the buses and so forth," in a joking fashion.

This is where you lose me? You are saying that Two unrelated Philosophies are the same, Married? Where does that come from? Are All Conservatives Racist? Are Black Conservatives Racist Too? If so, which side do they pick? Are all All Racists Conservative? I thought Conservative was a Political Term? Help me out here?

exactly
Ed does it for free
LOL

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?

Forum List

Back