Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

His ratings suggest he needs more than just people talking about him...

Maybe if he could shake the whole douche persona...<shrug>

The majority of the ones on TV are douchebags. One of the biggest reasons I like Bill Maher is because he's always straight with you, he's not going to bullshit you.

Now can't we all get along and party? It is friday! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adc3MSS5Ydc&feature=channel]YouTube - JibJab.com - Time for Some Campaignin'[/ame]

The majority of the ones on TV are douchebags. One of the biggest reasons I like Bill Maher is because he's always straight with you, he's not going to bullshit you.

Bill Maher is a douchebag too...

Why am I not surprised you like him....

You do realize that just because someone is a Liberal doesn't make them a douchebag? He's probably the #1 person on television on the "Left" calling out Obama.

Damn, I like some of Maher. Not all but some, he has a few good quotes.

If you go to your boss and tell him his wife looks like a slut, you can't claim freedom of speech when he fires you

My boss looks like Java the Hut. Too much Pizza Hut.

I don't have to tell him, he knows it.

Indeed he is so lazy I often have to breathe for him.

PS. I wish my wife was a slut.

Last edited:
lol
but i'm not watchin him
and i'm not searching for videos of him being stupid
it goes without saying

But you talk about him. And that's all he needs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

:eek:

there is a difference between watching someone....and mentioning his name...Dive doesnt help his ratings....but those who watch do....

Ed if you'd quit taking things entirely out of context you might understand what Rush is doing. But when you accept without question paragraphs that were pulled out of the middle of a ten minute spiel by folks like Brock's Media Matters it becomes apparent that you aren't the least bit interested in reality you'er merely trying to make someone look bad.

Rush Limbaugh is just plain "evil," said Rod Dreher in BeliefNet. The king of conservative talk radio is "blaming Obama for black kids beating up a white kid on a school bus," telling his audience that "this is what happens in 'Obama's America.'" We need to have an honest discussion about "black male violence"—but Limbaugh is telling white conservatives "that now that we have a black president, blacks are rising up to attack white kids!" That's just "wicked" and "inflammatory" nonsense. (watch CBS' coverage of the beating: warning, disturbing violence; watch Fox News' coverage)

Now that we have a black president, blacks are rising up to attack white kids

:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Rush Limbaugh is just plain "evil," said Rod Dreher in BeliefNet. The king of conservative talk radio is "blaming Obama for black kids beating up a white kid on a school bus," telling his audience that "this is what happens in 'Obama's America.'" We need to have an honest discussion about "black male violence"—but Limbaugh is telling white conservatives "that now that we have a black president, blacks are rising up to attack white kids!" That's just "wicked" and "inflammatory" nonsense. (watch CBS' coverage of the beating: warning, disturbing violence; watch Fox News' coverage)

Thanks....I agree with ozzmdj

For Rush Limbaugh to say that our President Obama is encouraging black kids to beat up white kids is crazy

For Rush Limbaugh to say that our President Obama is encouraging black kids to beat up white kids is crazy

So it's OK with YOU to be able to use sarcasm, but the right can't? YOU take each word literally to try and make your point. But, then come back with sarcasm yourself. I call this being hypocritical.

So it's OK with YOU to be able to use sarcasm, but the right can't? YOU take each word literally to try and make your point. But, then come back with sarcasm yourself. I call this being hypocritical.

Oh ....I get it now

You are allowed to be racist as long as you ..wink.....wink........just kidding

I doubt Rush Limbaugh actually said that. I don't doubt the Left would jump all over him as a racist if he mentioned a black hole.
This seems to be the new tactic: the left can't win on the merits of the argument so they must shoot the other team by accusing them of racism. How long until Michael Steele is accused of racism?

Actual transcript from Rush Limbaughs website

RUSH: Hey, look, folks, the white kid on that bus in Belleville, Illinois, he deserved to be beat up. You don't know about this story? Oh, there's video of this. The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on," and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white. Newsweek magazine told us this. We know that white students are destroying civility on buses, white students destroying civility in classrooms all over America, white congressmen destroying civility in the House of Representatives.

Your sarcasm detector is broken. If you ever even had one.

Oh ....I get it now

No, I'm calling you a hypocrit. wink, wink

Oh ....I get it now

No, I'm calling you a hypocrit. wink, wink

Actually, taken literally, Limbaugh still wasn't being racist. He was saying Newsweek was.

So rightwinger has a two front FAIL going on here.

Limbaugh was mocking Newsweeks article on white people being born racist. He was saying, very sarcastically...that the black kids were JUSTIFIED in beating up the white kid because he was obviously sitting there thinking racist thoughts because he was white. "In Obama's America..." was obviously a reference to the fact that anytime anyone says a word against Obama in this country they get pegged a racist...and the segregated busses comment was (again, massive sarcasm) to protect the BLACK students from the "racist" WHITE students.

It was a stupid commentary...as much of Rush's nonsense is...but my God, to not be able to pick up on the sarcasm and parody in it is just sad. Keep it up though, I'm sure Rush is laughing all the way to the bank.

I doubt Rush Limbaugh actually said that. I don't doubt the Left would jump all over him as a racist if he mentioned a black hole.
This seems to be the new tactic: the left can't win on the merits of the argument so they must shoot the other team by accusing them of racism. How long until Michael Steele is accused of racism?

RUSH: Hey, look, folks, the white kid on that bus in Belleville, Illinois, he deserved to be beat up. You don't know about this story? Oh, there's video of this. The school bus filled with mostly black students beat up a white student a couple of times with all the black students cheering. Of course the white student on the bus deserved the beating. He was born a racist. That's what Newsweek magazine told us in its most recent cover. It's Obama's America, is it not? Obama's America, white kids getting beat up on school buses now. You put your kids on a school bus, you expect safety but in Obama's America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering, "Yay, right on, right on, right on, right on," and, of course, everybody says the white kid deserved it, he was born a racist, he's white. Newsweek magazine told us this. We know that white students are destroying civility on buses, white students destroying civility in classrooms all over America, white congressmen destroying civility in the House of Representatives.

Not at all...
When one of his illiterate dittoheads takes him literally and shoots someone, Rush gets to say........Hey....it was all just a joke

The man is as bad as any race baiter during the Civil Rights movement. Rile them up and then deny any responsibility

Not at all...
When one of his illiterate dittoheads takes him literally and shoots someone, Rush gets to say........Hey....it was all just a joke

The man is as bad as any race baiter during the Civil Rights movement. Rile them up and then deny any responsibility

...and there's the second FAIL.

Forum List

Back