Racism??? No...Limbaugh is just presenting the right wing point of view

I really am thankful to my highschool teachers for having much of this genre of literature as required reading. It helped instill in me at a young age the importance of the fundamental protections of our freedoms here in the USA and the dangers of limiting them.

My school didn't, our students were more encouraged to join sports and crap like that instead of study anything deep. I read them all on my own, started reading whatever I could when I was in elementary school. Went through all of Lovecraft and Asimov by the time I was in junior high, and then Orwell was an on and off read. Asimov is actually one who should be credited for most of the advances in technology we have seen in the 20th century and even today, it was his "personal communicators" in one of the Opus books that sparked the idea for cell phones, now they look and are used just like what he had discussed there. It's uncanny.
That's fantastic that you did it on your own! Says a lot about you and your intellectual curiosity.

I pretty much had to learn all my higher knowledge on my own. If not for my high learning curve I would have been just as stupid as ... well ... as the idiots we have running our state now.

To be honest, I think Rush Limbaugh doesn't even believe half the shit he spews. He knows how to get an audience, and his audience continues to grow with the more "extreme" things he says. As long as he's getting a huge audience when he says this stuff, he will continue to do so. People on both sides listen in. It's a lot like watching a car crash happen in slow motion, you know it's going to be ugly but you watch anyway.

However, from much of what he says, he can be a very ignorant prick much of the time. The Michael J. Fox incident was only one disgusting incident of his ignorance.

Last edited:
To be honest, I think Rush Limbaugh doesn't even believe half the shit he spews. He knows how to get an audience, and his audience continues to grow with the more "extreme" things he says. As long as he's getting a huge audience when he says this stuff, he will continue to do so. People on both sides listen in. It's a lot like watching a car crash happen in slow motion, you know it's going to be ugly but you watch anyway.

However, from much of what he says, he can be a very ignorant prick much of the time. The Michael J. Fox incident was only one disgusting incident of his ignorance.
He calls himself an "Entertainer," so you know he isn't there to share with you the Political Gospel.

Hence, why I hardly, if ever, listen to Hush Bimbo.

He calls himself an "Entertainer," so you know he isn't there to share with you the Political Gospel.

I think of him as a clown. Which is why I always find it amazing that when someone who is a Republican in congress speaks out against Rush, twenty four hours that person recants their comments. :lol:

I think of him as a clown. Which is why I always find it amazing that when someone who is a Republican in congress speaks out against Rush, twenty four hours that person recants their comments. :lol:
the whole premise of his show is "being absurd to expose the absurdity"
yet somehow, liberals never understand that

lol
but i'm not watchin him
and i'm not searching for videos of him being stupid
it goes without saying

But you talk about him. And that's all he needs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y]YouTube - Twilight Zone intro.[/ame]

:eek:

Forum List

Back