Racism

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
there are racists in every race
the MSM mostly portrays whites as racists--no one else

there--so for all the white haters--forget trying to make whites as the only evil race--we are not buying it

What's wrong with Whites going their own way? What's wrong with non whites going their own way?

Nobody can convince me that black people cannot be racist. My step son and his wife and their 2 year old live in a neighborhood that he grew up in, it used to be a nice neighborhood. We went to their house today to bring the grandson a new bedding set for his new bed today. As we entered the neighborhood two teenage black kids with matching red underwear (their pants were almost to their knees) looked at us and pointed their fingers like they were guns. My husband got so pissed he turned around. I asked him not to because you never know if they were carrying weapons. He went around the block and told the teens that they need to watch what they are doing and that the cops have been notified. The idiots just grinned and stared at us. WTF did we do for these thugs to behave this way?

I grew up in a black hood..talked, dressed, etc black...listened to black music
most of my friends were black
one day driving with a friend, his little brother said something about whites, and my friend had to scold him

my wife went to a majority black high school and one day the blacks were violent against the whites
we had a black family that just moved in to our hood, and started giving us trouble ....racism?? it stopped when I kicked one of their asses for giving my mom trouble...after that our families were friends
was I hateful toward blacks for that crap? no
blacks tried to start fights with us...was I hateful? no
etc etc

Hmmmm. Harmonica , wouldn't life be easier had you never encountered the negros in the first place? Just sayin.

Hmmmm. Harmonica , wouldn't life be easier had you never encountered the negros in the first place? Just sayin.
I grew up with blacks...I had no thoughts/ideas/etc at all about race...it was the farthest thing from my mind/worries/thoughts..I called my real brothers the N-word
when I went to a mostly white high school, other kids thought we were ''different'', of course
I used to think most people try to get along and be friendly--but then I see not 3, not 5, not 10--but dozens of blacks looting/stealing/burning/etc....and it's not just a few crazies--but a whole culture as destructive
remember-- I speak of facts--not from hate

Forum List

Back