Racist, Black Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she would not seek re-election.t fuck up

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Just fuck up the lives of 6 Baltimore police officers, and leave behind MILLIONS of dollars of damage that your RANT lead to.....

CDrA-qnW0AAj3yf.jpg

BIZ ^ | 9/11/2015 | Michelle Malkin
After dividing her city and leaving destruction in her wake, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she would not seek re-election. “It was a very difficult decision, but I knew I needed to spend time focused on the city’s future, not my own,” she said at a Friday news conference. Perhaps she should have been focused on her city’s future when she decided to give rioters “space to destroy” Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody in April. “I’m focused right now on governing rather than campaigning for mayor at this critical time in our history,” Blake...

Just fuck up the lives of 6 Baltimore police officers, and leave behind MILLIONS of dollars of damage that your RANT lead to.....

CDrA-qnW0AAj3yf.jpg

After dividing her city and leaving destruction in her wake, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she would not seek re-election. “It was a very difficult decision, but I knew I needed to spend time focused on the city’s future, not my own,” she said at a Friday news conference. Perhaps she should have been focused on her city’s future when she decided to give rioters “space to destroy” Baltimore after the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody in April. “I’m focused right now on governing rather than campaigning for mayor at this critical time in our history,” Blake...
Somebody probably made her an offer she can't refuse. :scared1:

CDrA-qnW0AAj3yf.jpg

In 2004, you cried

4 MORE YEARS!

didn't you?

Fuck yourself, cretin...

CDrA-qnW0AAj3yf.jpg

In 2004, you cried

4 MORE YEARS!

didn't you?

Fuck yourself, cretin...
NeedleDickTheBugFucker doesn't know where he was in 2004! I believe someone gave him a good shot of RAID and it took him 4 years to recover to this state!

Forum List

Back