Racist Democrats

The school board denies discrimination, but then adds that the community is 95% Hispanic. Yea, they want Hispanic teachers to please the community. So, the black teacher is out. Don't expect libs to complain since it's liberal policy to choose by ethnicity and race. I bet the Common Core "English" is taught in Spanish there.

This entire article goes like this:

Something happened at this school, you KNOW it was liberals. This other thing happened, sounds like liberals to me.

Basically any news about schools republicans say its the fault of liberals because those poor Republicans arent part of Education....or Govt....Or Hollywood....Or News....Or anything.

Something happened at this school, you KNOW it was liberals. This other thing happened, sounds like liberals to me.

Basically any news about schools republicans say its the fault of liberals because those poor Republicans arent part of Education....or Govt....Or Hollywood....Or News....Or anything.

100% correct.

The entire article reveals democrats are racist and not as inclusive as you claim.

really?

Mexican/Hispanics are ethnic groups, part of 1 of 4 RACES ... YOU RW IDIOT !

some 30 subcultures and as many as 5000 ethnic groups make up THIS world... your in another world ..
Which has nothing to do with the point of the OP.

This entire article goes like this: Something happened at this school, you KNOW it was liberals. This other thing happened, sounds like liberals to me. Basically any news about schools republicans say its the fault of liberals because those poor Republicans arent part of Education....or Govt....Or Hollywood....Or News....Or anything.

Oh no!!! You don't think they were filthy racist reprobates do you? I mean filthy racist reprobates of the stripe who'd put that filthy racist caption under a photo of a pretty young black woman? Why do I know, sissy, white sissy, white privledged sissy, that that black Republican girl could kick your ass and be quick about it?

really?

some 30 subcultures and as many as 5000 ethnic groups make up THIS world... your in another world ..

exactly ! race had nothing to do with the OP, NOTHING !

only racist idiots talking about something they know nothing about has anything the do with the OP

really?

only racist idiots talking about something they know nothing about has anything the do with the OP
This is the part where you play innocent, huh.

The school board denies discrimination, but then adds that the community is 95% Hispanic. Yea, they want Hispanic teachers to please the community. So, the black teacher is out. Don't expect libs to complain since it's liberal policy to choose by ethnicity and race. I bet the Common Core "English" is taught in Spanish there.

The Black experiment has failed. The Hispanic experiment is beginning. Black is out. We will soon grant amnesty to 6 million Hispanics who will take the jobs the few working Blacks now occupy. Even the President and the Democrat Party have given up on the Blacks. We are moving on in a new direction. We have wasted too much time and money on the Blacks.

really?

hardly. This is the part where RW's showcase their stupidity.

really?

You're the one defending the racist trash.

Bullshit. As soon as the school mentioned that the majority of the community were Hispanics, that told the story. The first thing they did was bring up race. If we were truly a colorblind society, it wouldn't matter if a Hispanic or black teacher was teaching a predominantly white class or vice versa.

There doesn't appear to be any good reason for the teachers being fired. These days, teachers are expected to know how to speak Spanish because so many illegal aliens don't speak English. I think it's becoming a job requirement, which is wrong.

If those teachers had been replaced with whites, Al Sharpton would be on a plane and ready to raise hell.

defending? LMAO ... I just pointed out how stupid the OP is. I didn't defend squat ... you're a total moron.

defending? LMAO ... I just pointed out how stupid the OP is. I didn't defend squat ... you're a total moron.
You're the one defending racists. Moron.

Forum List

Back