Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
The little girl is so cute.. ..WTF is wrong with this women? Besides the fact that she looks like a man and buys sperm to get pregnant. The little girls hair isn't anymore kinky than mine

Jennifer-Cramblett_3060293b.jpg

A white woman who sued after she was accidentally impregnated with the sperm of an African American man will be forced to refile the lawsuit after an Illinois judge tossed out her claim against the sperm bank.

Jennifer Cramblett filed suit against Midwest Sperm Bank in 2014 because she was artificially inseminated with sperm from the wrong donor and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

The sperm bank apologized and refunded part of the cost to Cramblett and her partner Amanda Zinkon. But Cramblett’s suit alleged that the mistake caused her and her family stress, pain, suffering and medical expenses. And, the suit said, in Cramblett’s predominantly white community, she feared that her daughter, Payton, now 3, would grow up feeling like an “outcast.”

Getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl,” the lawsuit said. “To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome.”

White woman accidentally impregnated with black man’s sperm loses legal battle

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.

She did not get, what she paid for, is the bottom line....for whatever reason, bigoted, racist, or genuine concerns don't really matter imo....she paid for something, that was to be with her for a lifetime, and the sperm bank made a big, important, life long, mistake....

If this couple were a hetero couple and this happened to them..... I would take the same legal stance, even if they were a racist couple.

She did not get, what she paid for, is the bottom line....for whatever reason, bigoted, racist, or genuine concerns don't really matter imo....she paid for something, that was to be with her for a lifetime, and the sperm bank made a big, important, life long, mistake....

If this couple were a hetero couple and this happened to them..... I would take the same legal stance, even if they were a racist couple.

the women needs psychological help first of all. Second, I thought leftist were supposed to be more tolerant,:eusa_think: but she's a racist scumbag.

Some black people can pass for Caucasian. I feel bad for the child too.

PS

The little girl is cute as a button and looks real happy!

Down the road .....when she finds out that her parents sued, because she was not what they wanted, could be very painful times:(

Some black people can pass for Caucasian. I feel bad for the child too.

The kid looks white to me, but it shouldn't matter, and this crazy bitch should be happy she got a beautiful, healthy, baby. The stress of it all, "I have to go to a black neighborhood to have her hair cut" :wtf:

I don't think you get pain and suffering if you go with she didnt get what she paid for. She can get a refund, but that would be the extent of damages for that purchase ... at least here ... and on Judge Judy

I am not sure of the laws on this, from what I read some donors can choose to be known or anonymous which means no DNA testing. Different states have different laws from what I've read.

I remember reading where a man fathered several children using his own sperm bank in his sperm bank, this was several years ago. I think there was even a movie made about something like this happening, but the guy didn't own the place in the movie, just lived off of donating sperm.

Its like how do you know what cremation ashes your really getting?

Aren't there enough babies that need to be adopted.

Is biracial a "strike "?

????

PS

The little girl is cute as a button and looks real happy!

Down the road .....when she finds out that her parents sued, because she was not what they wanted, could be very painful times:(

Maybe the morons at the Sperm Bank should have thought about that, this is all their fault.

I am not sure of the laws on this, from what I read some donors can choose to be known or anonymous which means no DNA testing. Different states have different laws from what I've read.

I remember reading where a man fathered several children using his own sperm bank in his sperm bank, this was several years ago. I think there was even a movie made about something like this happening, but the guy didn't own the place in the movie, just lived off of donating sperm.

Its like how do you know what cremation ashes your really getting?

Aren't there enough babies that need to be adopted.

No, there is a shortage of healthy white babies to be adopted.

You want a kid who's crack addicted mother gave her up after a couple of years? NO problem.

NO problem with supply. Problems once you have the f**ked up kid.

If she gets a dime I hope someone will be there making sure it goes to the baby not her.

Forum List

Back