Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.
If she gets a dime I hope someone will be there making sure it goes to the baby not her.
Why? The baby wasn't damaged. Being biracial is not a birth defect. The woman was wronged.
The baby is damaged and may be in the future, from having a screwed up, racist mother
Since she is a lesbian, let's not lose the fact that she is a democrat liberal on top of being a racist.

I guess you were too stupid to check before making a monkey of yourself again. :laugh:

Woman sues sperm bank after racial mix-up - CNN.com

"Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN."

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
How can you help but love that little girl. That doesn't change the fact that she is embarrassed about having a mixed race child....She obviously need psychological help

Her reasons might seen minor to you, but they are hardly crazy.
The bitch looks and dresses like a man and buys sperm from a sperm bank to get pregnant. She also doesn't like black people because they are black. Psychotherapy is defiantly needed:thup:

Being a dyke isn't normally considered crazy in this day and age.

Neither is wanting a kid that looks like you.

This woman violated a taboo, ie NOT being color blind (as a white person).

That's all.

She is the one who was "harmed" by an incompetent sperm bank.

Yeah in "this day and age" neither is Bruce Jenner:uhoh3: How can you be harmed by being blessed with a beautiful little girl? The bitch is nuts :cuckoo:

Her stated reasons were in the linked article.

I've heard far weaker reasons for a lawsuit.

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.
If she gets a dime I hope someone will be there making sure it goes to the baby not her.
Why? The baby wasn't damaged. Being biracial is not a birth defect. The woman was wronged.
The baby is damaged and may be in the future, from having a screwed up, racist mother
Since she is a lesbian, let's not lose the fact that she is a democrat liberal on top of being a racist.

Not all lesbians are liberals. I've know at least two that were apolitical.

The little girl is so cute.. ..WTF is wrong with this women? Besides the fact that she looks like a man and buys sperm to get pregnant. The little girls hair isn't anymore kinky than mine

Jennifer-Cramblett_3060293b.jpg

A white woman who sued after she was accidentally impregnated with the sperm of an African American man will be forced to refile the lawsuit after an Illinois judge tossed out her claim against the sperm bank.

Jennifer Cramblett filed suit against Midwest Sperm Bank in 2014 because she was artificially inseminated with sperm from the wrong donor and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

The sperm bank apologized and refunded part of the cost to Cramblett and her partner Amanda Zinkon. But Cramblett’s suit alleged that the mistake caused her and her family stress, pain, suffering and medical expenses. And, the suit said, in Cramblett’s predominantly white community, she feared that her daughter, Payton, now 3, would grow up feeling like an “outcast.”

Getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl,” the lawsuit said. “To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome.”

White woman accidentally impregnated with black man’s sperm loses legal battle

She should just be thankful it isn't a Jew.

The little girl is so cute.. ..WTF is wrong with this women? Besides the fact that she looks like a man and buys sperm to get pregnant. The little girls hair isn't anymore kinky than mine

A white woman who sued after she was accidentally impregnated with the sperm of an African American man will be forced to refile the lawsuit after an Illinois judge tossed out her claim against the sperm bank.

Jennifer Cramblett filed suit against Midwest Sperm Bank in 2014 because she was artificially inseminated with sperm from the wrong donor and gave birth to a mixed-race daughter.

The sperm bank apologized and refunded part of the cost to Cramblett and her partner Amanda Zinkon. But Cramblett’s suit alleged that the mistake caused her and her family stress, pain, suffering and medical expenses. And, the suit said, in Cramblett’s predominantly white community, she feared that her daughter, Payton, now 3, would grow up feeling like an “outcast.”

Getting a young daughter’s hair cut is not particularly stressful for most mothers, but to Jennifer it is not a routine matter, because Payton has hair typical of an African American girl,” the lawsuit said. “To get a decent cut, Jennifer must travel to a black neighborhood, far from where she lives, where she is obviously different in appearance, and not overtly welcome.”

Unless the crazy women is Jewish the baby cant be Jewish... Pocahontas..Sperm from a Jew is not going to do it

Unless the crazy women is Jewish the baby cant be Jewish... Pocahontas..Sperm from a Jew is not going to do it

Just the thought of Jew sperm is yucky.

Just the thought of Jew sperm is yucky.

Doubtful any Jew would have sex with you Pocahontas. You are no doubt a 300lb alcoholic

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.
She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
We are all born the same, and require the same care... Get a clue will you?
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

Hey, I found something we agree on! It is not difficult to learn, though. I learned by trial and error because I work building children up. I originally thought I was tutoring, but more than half the battle is confidence and esteem. Girls love to look good. It makes them feel good. There is something loving and comforting in the hair maintenance department. My fondest memories are of the french braid and fishtail sessions Mom and I had. Protip: barettes, not bands. Bands are damaging.

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.
She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
We are all born the same, and require the same care... Get a clue will you?
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

Hey, I found something we agree on! It is not difficult to learn, though. I learned by trial and error because I work building children up. I originally thought I was tutoring, but more than half the battle is confidence and esteem. Girls love to look good. It makes them feel good. There is something loving and comforting in the hair maintenance department. My fondest memories are of the french braid and fishtail sessions Mom and I had. Protip: barettes, not bands. Bands are damaging.
You are right. Its not difficult to learn at all. It is however hard to know if you are not Black yourself what these needs are. Black people can look at a biracial child and are able to tell almost instantly if the white mother has a clue or not.

Forum List

Back