Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

What needs? This should be hilarious
Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

Hey, you think I needed a black barber back in the day?..:lol:

12-20-2014Highschoolpic_zpscaf5341d.jpg
I think you need some sun. You look like a biracial kid I went to school with.

My hair is more kinky than that little girl, so is my whole family's . Do we need a black barber?
Why would you need a Black barber? There are a lot of white boys that cut Black guys hair now.

This women thinks she does for her daughter which is why i mentioned it

I dont care what you were using. I said dont reply to my post if you have a problem with me answering you.

Who said I had a problem with you answering me?
I did son.

So you are trying to tell me that I "have a problem" with you answering me, even though I am not aware of it?

:dig:
I'm not trying to tell you anything. I am telling you.

I guess I was trying to give you the option of an "out" to walk back your stupidity.

But, not you. YOu keep digging yourself deeper into your hole.

He's a fool, I'm a mother and black children do not have special needs LMAO

I dont care what you were using. I said dont reply to my post if you have a problem with me answering you.

I did son.

So you are trying to tell me that I "have a problem" with you answering me, even though I am not aware of it?

I guess I was trying to give you the option of an "out" to walk back your stupidity.

You cant give me anything. You are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

Hey, you think I needed a black barber back in the day?..:lol:

12-20-2014Highschoolpic_zpscaf5341d.jpg
I think you need some sun. You look like a biracial kid I went to school with.

My hair is more kinky than that little girl, so is my whole family's . Do we need a black barber?
Why would you need a Black barber? There are a lot of white boys that cut Black guys hair now.

This women thinks she does for her daughter which is why i mentioned it
A daughter is not a guy. You should have learned that long before adulthood. Weird how the mother with the child thinks she needs help but the dumb monkey Lassy thinks she knows better and there are no special needs.

Last edited:
I did son.

Youre not a mother to Black children obviously.

I did son.

I know.

I did son.

Obviously you're not a parent period. Stop with your BS there isn't a person on this thread that doesn't know you're telling a whopper

Obviously you're not a parent period. Stop with your BS there isn't a person on this thread that doesn't know you're telling a whopper
If thats true then they all must be monkeys like you. What monkeys think is less than relevant.

I did son.

NOpe. I am a kind and generous person and well along the upper part of the Bell Curve.

You though...

You could really use some help.

But you are too dim to realize that you need it.

I did son.

NOpe. I am a kind and generous person and well along the upper part of the Bell Curve.

You though...

NOW I get it,he was a special needs child LMAO

I did son.

You though...

Its easy to be generous when you have nothing of value. Its obvious that even if the Bell Curve had not crashed and burned you would be way at the bottom of it.

You though...

Its easy to be generous when you have nothing of value. Its obvious that even if the Bell Curve had not crashed and burned you would be way at the bottom of it.

Are you ever generous to people?

You though...

Yes. I give you free instruction all the time like I did on this thread.

You though...

I recall when I was in high school. Friend of mine, his family was without a car for a while.

For months I weekly drove them to the store for groceries until they got their car fixed.

I have nothing of value. Except an old beater car. And I used it, and my time to help.

I don't recall if they chipped in gas money. I actually don't think so. (it was not a long trip, just to long to walk with bags)

You though...

I recall when I was in high school. Friend of mine, his family was without a car for a while.

For months I weekly drove them to the store for groceries until they got their car fixed.

I have nothing of value. Except an old beater car. And I used it, and my time to help.

I don't recall if they chipped in gas money. I actually don't think so. (it was not a long trip, just to long to walk with bags)
Why are you trying to convince me you are generous? Even if your story was true and you really were generous that has nothing to do with you not knowing what you are talking about. There are retarded people that would give you the shirt off their back. Your issue is with your lack of intellect.

You though...

Why are you trying to convince me you are generous? Even if your story was true and you really were generous that has nothing to do with you not knowing what you are talking about. There are retarded people that would give you the shirt off their back. Your issue is with your lack of intellect.

Thought I would try to shake you out of your normal stimulus response cycle.

Story is true. You ever help out a buddy like that?

And here we were told that lesbians could never be bigoted racists!

But it was said by liberals so how could it have been anything but a lie?

I dont know why you dont realize you lack the intellect to effect me. Its like someone told you that you were smarter than me and you fell for it. :laugh:

No. Your story is not true. Stop trying to convince me it is.

And here we were told that lesbians could never be bigoted racists!

But it was said by liberals so how could it have been anything but a lie?
You should have read my link before posting that. Now you look as dumb or dishonest as the OP.

I dont know why you dont realize you lack the intellect to effect me. Its like someone told you that you were smarter than me and you fell for it.

I don't care if you are smarter than me or not.

What is the most you even lent a buddy?

Forum List

Back