Racist lesbian buys sperm and doesn't like the result

She should get psychological help, and she lost the lawsuit.
She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
We are all born the same, and require the same care... Get a clue will you?
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

This is a good example of one of the reasons why you don't want to have a black child.

Because of people like this, there is a large "industry" out there looking to fill your black child's head with hatred and bile.
Too late. I already have Black children. Its pretty much inevitable since I am Black myself.

I was more implying a generic "YOU" sort of focused on the woman in the OP.

My point about you wanting to fill up the minds of any "black" children you can with hatred and bile stands.

PS

The little girl is cute as a button and looks real happy!

Down the road .....when she finds out that her parents sued, because she was not what they wanted, could be very painful times:(
They are only suing because of the error. The OP is retarded. They love the child.
She should get some money. The company messed up and gave her a Black child she has no clue how to care for. At least she was smart enough to seek the help of Black people. I hope she wins the retry.
Sorry but you are a jackass. There are needs particular to a Black child you have no clue about. Most white women that have biracial children find this out one way or another. If you were Black you would have some credibility.

Yeah? what might those needs be? You're a joke:slap:
Youre a bigger joke. Youre a white boy trying to tell me what a Black child needs. My first daughter is biracial and her mother didnt what the hell to do. My cousins and later my wife had to take of those needs that Black girls have.

I'm sure racist, what might those needs be? If you can't list them they don't exist...Black boy:slap:
That was funny. They may not exist for you. For everyone else on the planet they exist.

There are whites and blacks that discriminate against biracial children, (that's a fact jack), in this woman's head...(possibly because she is one of those bigots above or has a family that fits the bill, but not necessarily so), this is not what she wanted, nor what she paid for, nor what the sperm bank told her she would get....nor what she wanted for her own flesh and blood to have to go through in life...

And no, this isn't a simple coffee pot that was wrong...this is a human being....I agree, and a human lasts a lifetime.

The sperm bank should have just settled out of court, they made a huge mistake, and part of rectifying such mistake, would have been admitting to the severity of the negligent wrong doing, and giving justice to the customer they wronged....without going to court and putting this family through having to do so.

If this woman was told upfront that her sperm donor was a hit or miss situation and no one could pick and choose their donor by color of hair, eyes, skin, then 10 to 1, this woman, and many if not all straight women alike, would never choose this sperm bank.

I think if I were this woman, I would not have sued, especially if I knew it would be a media internet frenzy like it has become, (most likely due to her being a lesbian), and I knew my daughter in the future would be harmed by this....then perhaps I would have found a way to fight the bigotry out there for biracial children instead of taking the "you harmed me and my girl martyr'' route...?

But this was not my decision to make, and this woman does have the legal right to sue in this circumstance, however crazy, and bigoted it may seem to us.
The original story on this the woman explained the community they lived in was basically racist and they were seeking the funds to move to a more diverse area. The OP is a fucking retard.

Woman sues sperm bank after racial mix-up - CNN.com

"Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN."

the girl looks white to me. Why would she have to move? you believe in segregation?:slap:

PS

The little girl is cute as a button and looks real happy!

Down the road .....when she finds out that her parents sued, because she was not what they wanted, could be very painful times:(
They are only suing because of the error. The OP is retarded. They love the child.

Youre a bigger joke. Youre a white boy trying to tell me what a Black child needs. My first daughter is biracial and her mother didnt what the hell to do. My cousins and later my wife had to take of those needs that Black girls have.

I'm sure racist, what might those needs be? If you can't list them they don't exist...Black boy:slap:
That was funny. They may not exist for you. For everyone else on the planet they exist.

Only in your mind..But you're a racist, so your mind is clouded

This is a good example of one of the reasons why you don't want to have a black child.

Because of people like this, there is a large "industry" out there looking to fill your black child's head with hatred and bile.
Too late. I already have Black children. Its pretty much inevitable since I am Black myself.

My point about you wanting to fill up the minds of any "black" children you can with hatred and bile stands.
Then dont reply to my post stupid. It would have sufficed to just posted something without replying to my post. Anyway I was glad to use your post as a stage.

There are whites and blacks that discriminate against biracial children, (that's a fact jack), in this woman's head...(possibly because she is one of those bigots above or has a family that fits the bill, but not necessarily so), this is not what she wanted, nor what she paid for, nor what the sperm bank told her she would get....nor what she wanted for her own flesh and blood to have to go through in life...

And no, this isn't a simple coffee pot that was wrong...this is a human being....I agree, and a human lasts a lifetime.

The sperm bank should have just settled out of court, they made a huge mistake, and part of rectifying such mistake, would have been admitting to the severity of the negligent wrong doing, and giving justice to the customer they wronged....without going to court and putting this family through having to do so.

If this woman was told upfront that her sperm donor was a hit or miss situation and no one could pick and choose their donor by color of hair, eyes, skin, then 10 to 1, this woman, and many if not all straight women alike, would never choose this sperm bank.

I think if I were this woman, I would not have sued, especially if I knew it would be a media internet frenzy like it has become, (most likely due to her being a lesbian), and I knew my daughter in the future would be harmed by this....then perhaps I would have found a way to fight the bigotry out there for biracial children instead of taking the "you harmed me and my girl martyr'' route...?

But this was not my decision to make, and this woman does have the legal right to sue in this circumstance, however crazy, and bigoted it may seem to us.
The original story on this the woman explained the community they lived in was basically racist and they were seeking the funds to move to a more diverse area. The OP is a fucking retard.

"Two years later, Cramblett and Zinkon are moms to a mixed race African-American girl named Payton, whom they love "unconditionally." But even that bond hasn't been enough to protect them from the emotional and social challenges they admittedly, were not prepared for.

"There are things I don't feel I have the background to even know. It is things we have to go out and research and talk to people and figure out how to do as simple as a daily chore of doing your hair," Cramblett told CNN."

the girl looks white to me. Why would she have to move? you believe in segregation?:slap:
She looks Black to me. She would have to move so it is less likelihood she runs into feral cave monkeys.

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.

What needs? This should be hilarious

She should be buying sperm anyway ..do it the old fashion way or don't do it:thup:

Only in your mind..But you're a racist, so your mind is clouded
Youre the one claiming something that exists doesnt. Everyone knows its just in your mind.

She should sue the company for negligence and give the black child up for adoption by a nice black family. The poor kid can't possibly grow up unscarred by those strikes against her. Biracial and two perverts. Poor kid.

Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

She looks Black to me. She would have to move so it is less likelihood she runs into feral cave monkeys.
People like you? why do you believe in segregation?

Youre white. When you have a black child then and only then will you need to know.

You opened this can of worms, what special needs? LMAO You're an idiot

People like you? why do you believe in segregation?
I'm Black. Of course that would mean people like you.

Then dont reply to my post stupid. It would have sufficed to just posted something without replying to my post. Anyway I was glad to use your post as a stage.

D'uh. I was using you as an example of what you would NOT want to your black child to be exposed to.

You and people like you are out there trying to fill every black person's head with your poison.

Your assuming your requests constitute a can of worms. :laugh:

He will never answer because he knows that the more honest his is, the more obvious that he is full of shit.

Your assuming your requests constitute a can of worms. :laugh:

You're cornered like a rat. It's obvious

D'uh. I was using you as an example of what you would NOT want to your black child to be exposed to.

You and people like you are out there trying to fill every black person's head with your poison.
I dont care what you were using. I said dont reply to my post if you have a problem with me answering you.

He will never answer because he knows that the more honest his is, the more obvious that he is full of shit.

He's an idiot at best

I'll never answer that question because what cave monkeys want to know is not on my list of concerns. This isnt a discussion this is a soliloquy.

Forum List

Back